Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 AM

Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This (7982 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Whats D Best First Word To Be Used In Approaching And Gettin Attention Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by CharlesNneji1: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2014
Are you the type who would see a girl you like and go cold all over just because you thought about walking up to her and saying hi.

The major problem about been afraid to talk to a girl is that you are going to always never get the girl of your dreams, you are always going to seat and watch while the guys who are confident enough walks up to those girls, talk to them and make them their girlfriends.

So if you don't want to end up becoming single all your life, or dating someone you don't even like just because it was easy getting her, or even marrying someone below your taste in a woman just because you can't walk up to better girls...then you need to stop been afraid to walk up to a girl and say hi.

My name is Charles Nneji, Nigeria's Number 1 love doctor for men and a master of seduction (see my other threads by clicking my username), in this write up I am going to show you how to totally eliminate the fear of talking to girls.

I know how you feel when you think of walking up to a girl you like.

- you start wondering what you will say to her, how you will say it and at a point the mere thought of wondering all this things starts either making your heart beat faster or starts making you sweat real bad.

- You see a girl you like, you tell yourself that you want to approach her but before you even make a single move you start thinking of everything that will go wrong then slowly you convince yourself not to walk up to her.

- When you see any girl, just any girl at all that you know from somewhere on the road, You look the other way or dodge her just because your heart is beating fast and you can't stand and talk to her.

For some, it's that serious and if you have all these listed problems then this article is for you. I will show you how to eliminate those fears so you can be able to walk up to any girl you want and effortlessly start up a conversation and woo her without fear or sweating.

I know you wish you can just go to the chemist, ask for a tablet, take it and completely end your lack of confidence around girls - the truth is there is no such pill. You just have to gradually eliminate the fear you feel now when you see a girl. But still, that doesn't mean that eliminating the fear can't be easy.

I will give you just two tips here, although there are a whole lot of strategies I have developed. But I will just drop two here due to time factor.

#1. YOU CAN'T FIGHT FEAR.

See eh, one thing about being a guy is that we never want to let a girl see that we are scared of her. So when we try to walk up to her we try to act confident, but when you don't feel confident your acting will be rubbish because the girl would see you are uncomfortable talking to her (and that can make her look down on you).

One formular to use is never to fight the fear, go with it. Our body is wired to think of what we don't want to think of. To understand this; try NOT to think about Aeroplanes for a moment.

Did you notice how impossible that was? Areoplanes kept appearing in your head the more you tried not to think of it.

Same with trying to fight fear of talking to women. When you start talking to a girl don't focus on what to say next, it's just a conversation...not a "I'm interesting" competition. One topic will lead to the next, and even if it doesn't - it doesn't matter. Girls are just human beings like you are, they too want to look and sound interesting

You can never eliminate the fear of talking to girls by running away from them, the more you run the more the fear takes hold of you.

To stop the fear you have to embrace it and make it your friend, you have to face it. You don't have to be afraid that it will show, find a girl who doesn't intimidate you and become close to her - don't date her, just use her to practise. Talk to her everyday, ask her for advice - just like she is another guy.

The problem is when you are the type who is afraid of talking to girls and you manage to talk to girls just because you want to date them, you will never improve (I explained more about this in my book). To improve you have to first start meeting girls you don't want to date and talking to them (in my book I explained how to move from talking to ugly girls you don't want to date, gathering boldness and experience by doing that till you start FEARLESSLY talking to hot gorgeous girls you want to date)

#2. THE DROWNING STRATEGY.

There is a particular indian tribe that throws their kids into a river and attempt to drown them just to eliminate the kids' fear of swimming. They don't drown the child, they just throw him in and will keep throwing him till he starts acting calm even if he is drowning. They believe throwing the child into distress will eliminate fear from him.

And guess what, it always works.

How can you apply this in your life. Here is how; you eliminate any kind of fear by facing them...any kind, but the trick is to face the fear gradually. Not to throw yourself wholly into it. Follow this plan I'm about to give you for 21 days and you will reduce the fear of talking to girls drastically.

So what is the plan.

For the next 21 days talk to any girl you can come across. It doesn't matter what you say but during those 21 days never woo a girl - ever, don't walk up to her to woo her. Just ask simple things. Things like; The time, directions (even if you know the directions)...whatever innocent question you can come up with, ask them. Then with some, make a little conversation and move on.

I know it sounds silly but I have cured hundreds of guys with the fear of approaching girls just by making them go through this 21 day drowning strategy. HUNDREDS OF GUYS. So I know what I'm talking about.

For more about how to use the drowning strategy to completely eliminate your fear then you need to get my E-book before 4pm today. I would have loved to write more here but this thread is becoming long (I no get strength to bore people abeg), plus I can't cover everything I want to cover here even if I tried.

In my e-book (see my profile for a picture) I explained how to control your fear and eliminate it in 14 days. The secrets in the book will make girls see you as extremely confident when you talk to them no matter how bad your fear of girls is today

Sales stops by 4pm today, see my profile for a number to call or watsapp for directions on how to get the e-book today. Call or watsapp the number from 8am-4pm MONDAY - FRIDAY only.

Have a great day

3 Likes

Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by CzarRex: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2014
Ok
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by justmag(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2014
Hmm!! That's the truth. Good stuff. For all you "No girl having" dudes you better read this and apply it.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2014
I REALLY DO THIS
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by thegoodone2(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2014
I need to start with u.
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by dotuna3(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
i ave all it takes. i don't need d book am even praying to God to help reduce those gurls in my life before i enter trouble
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by major466(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
The practical manual on how to approach ladies for Shy Guys - Indeed times have changed.
Gone are the days when parents were majorly responsible for scouting out ladies for their sons. No dating dating no courtship. Just one way ticket to marriage as soon as a good wife is found by the guy's parents. Intrestingly enough in those days, cases of divorce were on the lower site.

1 Like

Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by Rilwon: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This by Kenethihechukwu: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Dr nneji am still a secondary school student and I don't have an acct how do I buy ur book and I want to learn badly

(1) (Reply)

How Many Relationships Have You Ever Been In? / Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys??? / Who Would You Prefer? •pics•

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.