Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) (1225 Views)

Is Governor Umahi The Best Performing In Terms Of Salary Payment? / Workers Protest Non-payment Of Salary Arrears In Ondo State Today / Police Widows Protesting Non-payment Of Benefits of Late Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by pafra(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2014
East/west road have been blocked by militants protesting the non payment of salary.the road was blocked as early as 6.00am causing untold hardship to commuters. Area affected is between bomadi junction and patani
Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by pafra(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Pix

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by pafra(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2014
pafra:
East/west road have been blocked by militants protesting the non payment of salary.the road was blocked as early as 6.00am causing untold hardship to commuters. Area affected is between bomadi junction and patani

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by softandsweet(f): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2014
........... Wondering what could happen when militants go on strike cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by fastguy10: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Non payment?

Are them doing any work 4 govt? if them r doing any work let govt pay them bt if them r nt doing anytin 4 govt let govt dnt pay them

Ds country self

E be like say all d military men in dat state is in d north grin we need them now
Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by fastguy10: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2014
@OP
Picture where d militants r protesting or keep quite
Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by pafra(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
fastguy10:
@OP
Picture where d militants r protesting or keep quite

I have to walk about 2km to take a shot of the militants I don't think it worth it for you to believe. If in doubt you can call any body you know around there .ask for me I am back home

1 Like

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by TrishaP(f): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2014
So much bad news in Nigeria lately
Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by BlackBaron: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2014
The mess that is this country... Smh.

After all the vandalism, violence and all of the faux ND struggle, the outcome was we managed to embolden those that were willing enough to carry guns and start paying them off monthly like a sort of extortion racket.

The villages closest to the oil wells are not any better today only but only the pockets of cold rogues and robbers. Don't pay them and they'll make life uneasy for others until they get their way.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by akoraye(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2014
so these so called ex militants will not engage themselves in any work than to expect money they did not work for! I dey laugh ooo!
Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by doctokwus: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
Don't dey know tompolo's house,asari dokubo's or bayelsa govt house or betta still find a way to abj as aggrieved rivers pdp members once did,and protest in dese places.These are d appropriate places to protest,raher dan disturb innocent,struggling members of d public.
I thought dey call themselves militants,y not b militant in places it matters most,instead of causing unnecessary nuisance to law abiding citizens off and on.
Besides,d price of oil has fallen in d global mkt,so dere maynot b enuf blackmail money left after paying d likes of tompolo,asari,boyloaf etc,coupled wt all sums embezzled in d nigerdelta and petroleum ministries.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by fastguy10: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
pafra:

I have to walk about 2km to take a shot of the militants I don't think it worth it for you to believe. If in doubt you can call any body you know around there .ask for me I am back home
Which means it is nt true
Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by debosky(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Can someone show me the road in that picture? All I can see is sand and some bushes. cheesy

So this is what the Niger Delta got from their president for 5 years? Keep on voting GEJ while he keeps neglecting you.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic) by pafra(m): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
debosky:
Can someone show me the road in that picture? All I can see is sand and some bushes. cheesy

So this is what the Niger Delta got from their president for 5 years? Keep on voting GEJ while he keeps neglecting you.

I stay in d niger delta, I am from the the south south. Apart from the east west road nothing else in terms of development. 70 percent of the niger delta's still want him to come back even if he is not performing just for the singler reason that he is their brother

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Vote For Buhari, He Will Bring Back Dictatorship – Mu’azu Begs Nigerians / 2015: I’ve Resolved To Work For Wike – Dagogo-jack / My Confusing Encounter With An APC Door To Door Campaign Representative - Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.