Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists (1424 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Jesus Tops World Ten Most Significant People EVER – Wikipedia / Do People Ever Read Their "Jottings" After Church Service??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by derecho(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2005
many of them are divorced or humiliate and disrespect their husbands....and many seem to seek for popularity.....plz comment

1 Like

Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by uche777(f): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2005
well if must say i think u shloud expantiate more on your post.

Women might tend to seek popularity due to reasons best known to them.

all i have to say is that there must be reason for their behaviour whether good or bad.
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by hotangel2(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2005
I dont get it undecided
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by WesleyanA(f): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2005
derecho:

many of them are divorced or humiliate and disrespect their husbands.and many seem to seek for popularity.plz comment

wherever you got your facts from!

IMO, these women were daughters of wealthy politicians who were lucky to receive education.
they learn a lot about politics, society and gender spheres. and think other girls should get educated so they could get involved.
mary Wollstonecraft, after the french revolution i think when those french drew up some thing about "rights of men", made her own little thing that said "rights of women" because she didn't think men were the only ones entitled to rights/liberties. i bet she taught her daughter that because it was her daughter mary shelley that wrote the classic novel "frankenstein".
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
What is going on here. . . . ? grin
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by posakosa(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2009
How is feminism a religious issue ? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by Searchingvictor: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obvious
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Obvious
What exactly is obvious? undecided
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by Searchingvictor: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is obvious? undecided

Op's opinion
Re: do people ever take time to know the backgrounds of these feminists by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Op's opinion
I was thinking you meant there was some sort of religious angle to the debate. undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Close Encounters In The Bible / Contrast Between Two Covenants / Bishop Oyedepo Slapped The Girl At Alter. But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.