Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Would You Do?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do?? (3781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do?? by BreezyRita(f): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2014

Please I need your honest opinion after you've read this. Soliciting for comments?? Lolest. No o!

What's the worst you have heard in life? Well, I thought this was bad. This story left me cringed.

Kk. Here goes;
Mr Felix and Jane got married not long ago. They dated for a while before marriage. In keeping with the faith, or supposedly so, they had a celibate relationship. Felix is tall and handsome, fits the description of every woman's 'dream man'. Plus he has a lucrative job also. But on the day they were declared man and wife, something happened.

After a very tiring and energy draining moment at the church and reception, the couple attempted to consummate their marriage. Every effort to start Mr. Felix's engine proved abortive. Jane was frustrated. At a point, they decided to let go, blaming it on fatigue. However, it dawned on Jane her situation when her husband could not rise to occasion the following day and all week. She couldn't believe it! In the second week, after lots of excuses, she demanded the truth. What she heard made her threaten to abandon the marriage. Barely a month after.
There's no need going to the hospital according to her husband.. He can't be helped... He knew it. Has tried.

Now, he's convincing his wife to stay with him but is saying she's free to go out with any man of her choice and to get pregnant too. Strange, isn't it??

How do you react to this? What would you do??

Kika23, Mizmycoli, please come.
Re: What Would You Do?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2014
Okay, first off, the man lied to her.
Their relationship was based on lies --- on wrong impressions.

Whatever she wants to do, whatever her actions, as long as they do not harm anyone in the process, I think it's justified.

I'd advise the woman to follow her inner feelings. She's in a best position to decide on what to do. No one is in her shoes at the moment. She knows better.

Yet, I'd advise her to stick around. What formed her relationship with the man, was it love or something vain? If she ever loved him to begin with, hard as it might be, she ought to forgive him and work with him to find a solution to the issue.

Let her talk to her creator.....to take all her woes, her tears, her hurts and make the best out of them, let her ask her creator to fill her with a spirit that is willing to forgive and forge ahead. LET HER DO HER BEST, and if nothing works.......she may seek out other ethically acceptable options.

Last I checked, this is Nigeria. No one likes being labeled a divorcee, especially our women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do?? by LaurelP(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2014
I think there's a remedy for that. I mean medically.
Re: What Would You Do?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2014
Why does jane want to stay?
Re: What Would You Do?? by ibson99(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
So the man has erectile dysfunction? Some of it can be cured but in most cases it can't be. If his can't be cured she has to leave him noni and find another husband, I don't see how such marriage can work... But that guy is wicked thou, he knew his gun can't shoot and yet he decieved the poor lady?
Re: What Would You Do?? by iceberylin(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2014
[size=20pt]şo yoųŗ ŗęāl ŋāme įş Jane grin[/size]

ŋo oŋę įş pęŗƒęçţ ţђo cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do?? by MizMyColi(f): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2014
Pickabeau1
Crackhaus
Bellong
smiley

What can she do?
Re: What Would You Do?? by pickabeau1: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2014
A relationship based on lies cannot stand

What sense in having a man outside who will give her kids n be raised by the hubby

If it was a fertility issue...that is different but this is full ED

MizMyColi:

smiley
What can she do?
Re: What Would You Do?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

What sense in having a man outside who will give her kids n be raised by the hubby

Okay, Does it mean there is no hope?
Re: What Would You Do?? by major466(m): 10:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Marriage based on secrets will always hit the rocks in future. The guy should have been open about his condition right from the get go. All this would have been avoided. No doubt life is not fair especially to people who do not deserve the fate they find themselves into especially when they're innocent.
The wife should take heart and see it as one of those issues of life. She can make enquiries to hospitals and find out whether there's hope for her husband condition. Whether she should continue the marriage or not, the decision is hers to make.
Re: What Would You Do?? by ibson99(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:
Their relationship was based on lies --- on wrong impressions.

Whatever she wants to do, whatever her actions, as long as they do not harm anyone in the process, I think it's justified.

I'd advise the woman to follow her inner feelings. She's in a best position to decide on what to do. No one is in her shoes at the moment. She knows better.

Yet, I'd advise her to stick around. What formed her relationship with the man, was it love or something vain? If she ever loved him to begin with, hard as it might be, she ought to forgive him and work with him to find a solution to the issue.

Let her talk to her creator.....to take all her woes, her tears, her hurts and make the best out of them, let her ask her creator to fill her with a spirit that is willing to forgive and forge ahead. LET HER DO HER BEST, and if nothing works.......she may seek out other ethically acceptable options.

Last I checked, this is Nigeria. No one likes being labeled a divorcee, especially our women.
there is no solution to this, its an impossible situation. Its like asking a mathematician to prove that 2 is bigger than 3. She should divorce that looser and find a better husband while she is still young. Or else she will live the rest of her life in misery and regrets.
Re: What Would You Do?? by pryd(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Sometimes, the easiest solution might not be the best or only solution.
Jane has to decide her desires in marriage. If she can have children(sexual satisfaction) thru other means without compromising her other desires, then so be it. It's her choice. Another marriage wouldn't come with any warranty.
Re: What Would You Do?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2014
ibson99:
there is no solution to this, its an impossible situation. Its like asking a mathematician to prove that 2 is bigger than 3. She should divorce that looser and find a better husband while she is still young. Or else she will live the rest of her life in misery and regrets.

If there is truly no solution.
It's hightime she got objective.
Re: What Would You Do?? by Mprex(f): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2014
Jesus my father!shocked

I would walk out of that relationship without looking back. He knew he wasnt capable and he never told her from the onset. I'm sure he was the one that even suggested that their dating should be without sex.

And when the lady wont bring forth kids, all hands will be pointed @ her
Re: What Would You Do?? by chimerase2: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Mprex:
Jesus my father!shocked

I would walk out of that relationship without looking back. He knew he wasnt capable and he never told her from the onset. I'm sure he was the one that even suggested that their dating should be without sex.

And when the lady wont bring forth kids, all hands will be pointed @ her
bia nne u just de mention kingtom for all ua diary undecided
Tell me is a lie embarassed
Re: What Would You Do?? by pickabeau1: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay, Does it mead there is no hope?

Did you get wat I said

Some can service but have no seed...that is manageable

This one cannot service
Re: What Would You Do?? by BreezyRita(f): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]şo yoųŗ ŗęāl ŋāme įş Jane grin[/size]

ŋo oŋę įş pęŗƒęçţ ţђo cool

Ice love, ok I'm Jane.
Oya, give your advice or opinioy or whatever.
Re: What Would You Do?? by MizMyColi(f): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

Did you get wat I said

Some can service but have no seed...that is manageable

This one cannot service

Hian! sad
Re: What Would You Do?? by kika23(f): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Wow!! This is pure wickedness. Lies!!!!

That aside, he would have been seeking solutions to his problem before they got married. I mean impossible is nothing, there's nothing new under the sun; miracles do happen. It's So sad though, I can imagine the dilemma.

I think she should be patient and they should seek solutions to the problem (traditional or orthodox), something might happen. Situations may turn around for the better, afterall it's for better or worse but she should follow her heart because she's the only one that knows where it hurts.

No wonder people believe premarital sex is good, situations like this warrant such beliefs....

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do?? by BreezyRita(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

They both love each other. Very much. I think the reason he didn't tell her was cos he was afraid of losing her........
The idea of having kids and 'servicing' from other men may be ok to her now
But I'm.thinking what'll happen in future. We all know there'll be no respect.
The man too is in hell. Cos wifey will get satisfaction and kids somewhere but what happens to him??
I'm thinking there's no solution. But divorce is so difficult and such a stigma in Nigeria that I feel they should give it a chance. Maybe their love will keep them.
Re: What Would You Do?? by BreezyRita(f): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2014
kika23:
Wow!! This is pure wickedness. Lies!!!!

That aside, he would have been seeking solutions to his problem before they got married. I mean impossible is nothing, there's nothing new under the sun; miracles do happen. It's So sad though, I can imagine the dilemma.

I think she should be patient and they should seek solutions to the problem (traditional or orthodox), something might happen. Situations may turn around for the better, afterall it's for better or worse but she should follow her heart because she's the only one that knows where it hurts.

No wonder people believe premarital sex is good, situations like this warrant such beliefs....

Exactly! She's torn. Husband believes there's no solution cos he's tried all his life. No erection since birth! And he's got the money.
I hope she'll help this marriage. With love, they can do it.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do?? by lilmax(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2014
undecided
Re: What Would You Do?? by iceberylin(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2014
BreezyRita:

Ice love, ok I'm Jane.
Oya, give your advice or opinioy or whatever.

my opįŋįoŋ:
gęţ ā bęţţęŗ şţįçķ lovę  wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do?? by BreezyRita(f): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2014
iceberylin:

my opįŋįoŋ:
gęţ ā bęţţęŗ şţįçķ lovę  wink

See you. What happens to the man??
He didn't wish for this to happen na. Its not his fault.
Re: What Would You Do?? by Mprex(f): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
chimerase2:
bia nne u just de mention kingtom for all ua diary undecided
Tell me is a lie embarassed
lol. What is a lie?
Re: What Would You Do?? by Cwaya(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
MizMyColi:
#1 Their relationship was based on lies --- on wrong impressions.

#2 Yet, I'd advise her to stick around. What formed her relationship with the man, was it love or something vain? If she ever loved him to begin with, hard as it might be, she ought to forgive him and work with him to find a solution to the issue.

#3 Last I checked, this is Nigeria. No one likes being labeled a divorcee, especially our women.

#1 : Lie Based Relationship. #Accepted angry

#2: Since she love-d the Man, she can help her look for solution if she wishes oo. and if she dont, she should leave. Why would a Man Lie about such ish. . mchteww.

#3: Divorcee: You have to go back and check again. Naija today dont care about divorce or not.
Re: What Would You Do?? by pickabeau1: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
BreezyRita:

They both love each other. Very much. I think the reason he didn't tell her was cos he was afraid of losing her........
The idea of having kids and 'servicing' from other men may be ok to her now
But I'm.thinking what'll happen in future. We all know there'll be no respect.
The man too is in hell. Cos wifey will get satisfaction and kids somewhere but what happens to him??
I'm thinking there's no solution. But divorce is so difficult and such a stigma in Nigeria that I feel they should give it a chance. Maybe their love will keep them.

Ok..i wish her the best

MizMyColi:

Hian! sad

Huawei
Re: What Would You Do?? by MizMyColi(f): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
Cwaya:

#1 : Lie Based Relationship. #Accepted angry

#2: Since she love-d the Man, she can help her look for solution if she wishes oo. and if she dont, she should leave. Why would a Man Lie about such ish. . mchteww.

Desperation my dear.

#3: Divorcee: You have to go back and check again. Naija today dont care about divorce or not.

Y'see, most pretend like they don't, but they'd rather avoid it than carry such stigma, if they can.
Re: What Would You Do?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Firstly, dis sounds like a cooked story sha.

But if its true, oboy make d guy go better herbs jare. With less dan 15k and within 3 months, his man.hood shd be back to life again.

Thirdly, while waiting for his d.ick to recharge, he can ask his wife to be patient with him. And den he can make use of his tongue and fingers to give her multiple o.rgasms.

And at d end of d day, its a win-win for both parties.

Hospitals are not always effective when it comes to erectile dysfunction. But herbs are always effective. cheesy

Finally, d bastard shd apologize to his wifey for deceiving her like dat, and he shd do dat while prostrating, which shd be followed by 3 weeks of doing all d house chores, and washing even her pants and boxers. :@
Re: What Would You Do?? by Monicasque(f): 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
Deal with the spiritual side of things thru prayer, then deal with the medical side of things by going to the men's clinic. If nothing helps, get a vibrator, which he wil use for her satisfaction, den adopt kids for them to raise a family, coz there r plenty of parentless kids out there
Re: What Would You Do?? by Monicasque(f): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2014
No need for divorce or cheating. I am not saying that ppl shud have sex before marriage, if their prinscipals do not allow.all i am saying is, before u walk down the aisle, take time to know him or her, and both shud be open so dat problems are solved or known before the big day
Re: What Would You Do?? by naijaboiy: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Is this a true story or nollywood ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laziness,Nigerian Women and Fat!!! / Hear What My Girlfriend's Friend Want From Me! / Omg!!!! My Nairaland Crush Is An IMPERSONATOR..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.