Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide (55989 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Bass450: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
[I recently applied for a Schegen tourist visa tru Spain and i was rejected on the basis that; "information presented to the justification of
the purpose and conditions of the intended stay
was not provided". What shud i do next, would appealing b d solution? If yes how do i go about it, do i need a doc to facilitate dat? Ur help is highly welcome fellow Nairalanders. Thanks in anticipation of ur favorable advise.
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by MrBellz87(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2016
I applied recently for a tourist visa at the Italian embassy, I was unable to submit my certificate of payment of tax on personal Income (PIT) and Tax clearance certificate (TCC) because I don't have any, I manage my own personal company which is an electrical company, I only submitted my certificate of business incorporation, personal statement of account and the rest of the documents.

Pls I just want to know if this can leads to my visa denial cos I could not provide my tax cert or because I don't pay tax either.

I will be glad if anyone can reply ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrBellz87:
I applied recently for a tourist visa at the Italian embassy, I was unable to submit my certificate of payment of tax on personal Income (PIT) and Tax clearance certificate (TCC) because I don't have any, I manage my own personal company which is an electrical company, I only submitted my certificate of business incorporation, personal statement of account and the rest of the documents.

Pls I just want to know if this can leads to my visa denial cos I could not provide my tax cert or because I don't pay tax either.

I will be glad if anyone can reply ASAP.

Thanks

Hi, did you later get the visa?

Please reply
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by rimijoshua(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
dammy09:

Please help,
I recently got admitted in one Hungarian university for msc and I need to legalise my documents,pls I need to know

1.how to go about legalising my docs

2. is their embassy in nigeria and do they issue student visa

3.how long does it take the embassy to issue a student visa . Thanks
pls could u hint me on aw u went abt it*i m interested too..msc mathematics
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by milesandy: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Urgent help with information guys,,, I just got a schengen tourist visa. I want to change the airline filled in the application from Turkish airlines to another airline. I would pls like to know if this would be a problem when I travel .Thanks guys
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by asaajuomo1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
milesandy:
Urgent help with information guys,,, I just got a schengen tourist visa. I want to change the airline filled in the application from Turkish airlines to another airline. I would pls like to know if this would be a problem when I travel .Thanks guys

It's not a problem.
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by preachersdota: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello, pls am been invited by a friend in German, I have all the needed doc except for the business doc and official letter cos am just doing a petty business. How do I go about this and what are my chances. I have book an appointment for next month.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by JEMMYP(f): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Is Netherlands embassy still responsible for visa process for Netherlands shengen visa applicants? I read that France embassy is. I want to apply but kind of confused which embassy to use considering I am going to the Netherlands
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by olu101: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Good Evening Everyone... i applied for Spain tourist visa 4months ago which i travelled and returned back to Nigeria.

My question is...

1, I want to apply again but i want to apply with my wife (No travel experience) this time. Is it advisable or should we apply separately?
2, Can i apply for double entry now since it will be my second application with them.

Please advice and God bless you all.

Thanks
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Tobigo12: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
olu101:
Good Evening Everyone... i applied for Spain tourist visa 4months ago which i travelled and returned back to Nigeria.

My question is...

1, I want to apply again but i want to apply with my wife (No travel experience) this time. Is it advisable or should we apply separately?
2, Can i apply for double entry now since it will be my second application with them.

Please advice and God bless you all.

Thanks
When you applied 4 months ago, Was it your first?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by olu101: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
No it was my second time. I was refused the first time by the Belgium embassy.

Tobigo12:
When you applied 4 months ago, Was it your first?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Tobigo12: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
olu101:
No it was my second time. I was refused the first time by the Belgium embassy.

So the Spain Embassy gave you when you applied for their visa for the first time? Your wife can benefit from your passport. Apply together.

2 Likes

Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by olanshi: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
preachersdota:
Hello, pls am been invited by a friend in German, I have all the needed doc except for the business doc and official letter cos am just doing a petty business. How do I go about this and what are my chances. I have book an appointment for next month.Thanks

How did it go with the German Visiting Visa?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by olu101: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Compliment of the season everyone.

I noticed VFS does not accept Spain visa application again. Please who knows wherr to apply for their visa?

Please waiting for response. Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Fm007: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders pls i need procedure,advice n information frm experience people. I wanted to apply for a 4week animation design short summer course that cost 2600€ accomodation inclusive in france. Its starting june 2017. Am new in dis pls i need people to put me tru as regards the neccessary doc i need to submit at the embassy. How long does it take french to process visa application and wats d assurance of getting the visa.tanx
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Fm007: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
urgent resp needed be ur brothers kepper
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Beehandz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2017
sad
Is this thread still alive?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Saphiire: 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Do you still submit your bank statement if you have a a sponsor on the other side?

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Obinoscopy(m): 3:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Hi,

Please someone has an invitation to Denmark for September 11 to 24 and then from November 20 to December 3.

Concerning obtaining a Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa application, I want to know if it's better to split it into 2 weeks each (Sept 11 to 24 and Nov 20 to Dec 3) or to merge it into just one insurance of 12 weeks (Sept 11 to Dec 3)?

Which would jeopardise the person's chances? Are both options allowed?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Bethiano(m): 1:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Mr obi, how did your friend resolve this. ?

Obinoscopy:
Hi,

Please someone has an invitation to Denmark for September 11 to 24 and then from November 20 to December 3.

Concerning obtaining a Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa application, I want to know if it's better to split it into 2 weeks each (Sept 11 to 24 and Nov 20 to Dec 3) or to merge it into just one insurance of 12 weeks (Sept 11 to Dec 3)?

Which would jeopardise the person's chances? Are both options allowed?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Obinoscopy(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Bethiano:
Mr obi, how did your friend resolve this. ?

The insurance was merged. I think 6 months travel insurance was done. Still waiting for their response though.
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Funnyguy83: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
op can one go to Spain to hustle?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by adeniyy01: 3:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Good day house, please, how long does it Portugal embassy to process conference / tourist visa? I submitted in Lagos centre on 27 of Sept nd the 15 working days given to me lands on my departure date. I want to know how many weeks is the maximum. the conference starting Nxt week. Please any reliable info?
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Lee310: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2017
Just stay calm shengen visa is hard to get these days. Nigeria don cast everywhere. @justwise & @Nobody can shed more info. They're a gurus.
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by FEGNO: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please folks I have a question. I have a valid U.S visa and have always travelled to the U.S at least once a year for the past 5 years. I wish to go for a schengen visa. First question: which country visa is the easiest to get for is Nigerians? Secondly, assuming I am not given, will they stamp my passport( this is important advice don't want the stress of explaining a refusal at U.S point of entry or subsequent visa applications)
Hope for a reply please
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by marrywasiu: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Good day house, I just apply for a schenghen visa (France) on Monday 13 this month 2017 for a program and the program is 29th of this month 2017, I hope I'm not too late for the submission and hope they can grant me the France visa before the date ?? Your reply is highly needed.. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by ammyfab: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Has anyone ever applied for Portugal visa .How long does it take for them to issue a visa.My travel date has passed and still nothing from the embassy
Re: Schengen Visa Application In Nigeria:step By Step Guide by Sanguine1: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
I NEED REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHENGEN AND UK VISA APPLICATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Typical Lagos Bus-Stops, On A Monday Morning (PHOTOS) / Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late? / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.