Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

OAU Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Best Graduating Student (853 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Meet Ewetola Michael, OAU's Best Graduating Student / Cybermetrics Ranks OAU Best Varsity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Best Graduating Student by kristein(m): 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
mrs oyindolapo shittu,a married woman recently emerged the best graduating student at the 40th convocation of the obafemi awolowo university .
ile ife,osun state despite being a medical student..

mrs shittu who carted away 12 out of the 18 prizes presented revealed that she was motivated by her mother,her religion and her friend who is now her husband...

when asked how she treated her books to achieve such feat,she has this to say:

"when it comes to studying,I am not given to crash programme.I did not have to wait for the exam to be around the corner for me to begin my studies,I read everyday and the way,there was never a time that I was under so much pressure...
"I tried to read 6hours everyday in the medical school,many people are usually under pressure and that reduces their efficiency ..my secret is that I tried to work ahead..I read other books outside medical books...I read novels,newspaper and watched movies"
Re: OAU Best Graduating Student by tobillionaire(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Behind evewy successful female student ther must always b a guy grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Best Graduating Student by waleadex(m): 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Where's her picture? LASUCOM yesterday also produced a female as best graduating medical student. Our women are doing us proud.
Re: OAU Best Graduating Student by Mologi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
i thought u ppl said its a nairalander was the best
hhhhmmmmmm
Re: OAU Best Graduating Student by Mickdiamond(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
She was not the best graduating student, though she won most of the prizes.
Re: OAU Best Graduating Student by Mickdiamond(m): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
The nairalander was the best graduating student in accounting dept

(1) (Reply)

Application Deadlines For Low Tuition Universities In Hungary, Greece And Icelan / OAU Declares Indefinite Mid-semester Break Amid NASU Strike / FEDPOLYEDE Post Utme 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.