Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26040 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by ikweremilitant: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
predentstats:
Read it on Sun newspaper.

Dreams becoming reality.
congratulations biafra.hw i wish we nija deltans wil see d light and get out of dis poo cald naija

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by stevnwigw1: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
we need nt beg the over hyped south south to join Biafra, when Biafra comes true and they still instist we will simply chase them into the sea and claim our teratory.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Patience is a virtue;When the appointed time comes, they won't know what hit them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Lazy goat. See how pained he is that I called him out on the map of Biafra. Stop to dey gum body. Insecure fools. Develop ur own land and lets see. Let the Ijaws and Efik come here and start claiming Biafra before we believe u.
The same map of Biafra that Ojukwu drew without consulting the people of the land and eventually lost it is what u guys are drawing again now. Repeating ur pasts mistakes.
When will u learn?
lolzz, you are the pained person here, odua republic is an imagination, you are stuck to abok1s forever.

AU be like, what's odua republic? grin

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
lolzz, you are the pained person here, odua republic is an imagination, you are stuck to abok1s forever.

Mumu. U better go and read my past posts to know u are talking to a bonfide Anioma son. Stop forcing people into ur thoughtless adventures. And try to consult them before adding them to ur madness.
Start using ur heads and stop making the same foolish mistakes ur fathers did. It seems u guys have been cursed with tactlessness.
How many Ijaws and Efik and Ibibio etc where consulted before u came up with that map?
Or did just a few thoughtless Igbos come together and draw the map from their minds? Later u will start screaming sabotage again.
I repeat, when will u learn?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fash20:
but they are far intelligent than you.

if dat is true,then my goat can make 270 in jamb
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Bruteforce101: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Descartes:
We are gradually getting there smiley

Time to finally go home and rebuilt the Eastern Region

#TeamBiafra cool

Cc:

Eastern Operatives Division(EOD) aka Biafra Generals on Nairaland

General Hannibal,
General Airhannibal GCRB
General Collinzo09 GCFRB
General Omoreminder2
General Oment
General Chino GCFRB

Lwkmd
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Mumu. U better go and read my past posts to know u are talking to a bonfide Anioma son. Stop forcing people into ur thoughtless adventures. And try to consult them before adding them to ur madness.
Start using ur heads and stop making the same foolish mistakes ur fathers did. It seems u guys have been cursed with tactlessness.
How many Ijaws and Efik and Ibibio etc where consulted before u came up with that map?
Or did just a few thoughtless Igbos come together and draw the map from their minds? Later u will start screaming sabotage again.
I repeat, when will u learn?
na today Yoruba dey claim anioma to get point?,when you are done lying and ranting, locate the closest abok1 for some piece of his fecal discharge for dinner.

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by smartigo: 7:03pm On Dec 19, 2014
I can't help laughing at the crop of this generation of youth who are emotional intelligent with the popular rants 'let break this marriage', let start a civil war', etc.

Can we at least think conscientiously and ask what political power do you or I wield to effect those desires.

Nevertheless, I see nothing wrong in a people who want self identity but who haven't decided to speak with one voice and are seen as having identity crisis( Biafra n Nigeria). The danger of this is nobody will entrust the affairs Nigeria into your hands.

Won't this be a case of perceived marginalisation?
Does the merits outweigh it's demerits? These are questions begging for answers. Danke.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Bruteforce101: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:

Nwabekeyi Simeon, You see your useless life. That guy is not even Yoruba but from Delta, you are looking for trouble. Dont bring yoruba to your nonsense Biafra. Be careful

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by ikweremilitant: 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobleval:
this must a joke! shocked

I hate biafra! Nigeria must be one.Our problems as a nation can't vanish if we realize that dream. I was invited by a friend to attend one of their numerous conferences in Hamburg,but I declined...why? I hate the ideology. Secession isn't always the solution to our problems. Ask S.Sudan e.t.c

We need to look inside us and purge ourselves,get ride of greediness,corruption,tribalism(it exists among the Igbos),jealousy,and...name them.

We are better off as Nigerians,dänke.

must you pepl shit ur paints at d mention of biafra?i have begain to undastand that their is somethng great about d igbos we nigerians are too ashamed to admit.if they are useles like many of you say lets alow dm be,its their right.on d isue of including d nija delta is a simple explanation,.,go we dont want to join you or we are with you.simple in this modern world nobody forces anyone.and its only a fool in naija that wil think d igbos cant do without us.dy are the most enterprising tribe in nija,so we nija deltans should face d fact,we wil only be a fool in mocking d igbos,instead lets look 4 our own freedom cos wat d igbos are compliang is also hapening to us.pgej is an example

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
I don't want biafra this country sweet as one ,I stil like funke big bum bum tongue
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
na today Yoruba dey claim anioma to get point?,when you are done lying and ranting, locate the closest abok1 for some piece of his fecal discharge for dinner.

grin

U be donkey. Go through my post history again. Stop living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
The average daft Igbo believes that all Igbo must think like him. U can see them calling into question the Igboness of active nairaland Igbo like Nobleval and Anambra11. They dont believe that not all Igbo want Biafra.
Cognitive Dissonance.
To these set of daft Igbos, it is either their way or the highway. That is why they will try and insult and oppose any Igbo with differing political views. The same thing they did to Okorocha.
Sensless beings. I guess this is what happens when Upper Iweka touts have access to mobile phones and internet.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U be donkey. Go through my post history again. Stop living in denial.
then you are a bastard anioma son cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
then you are a bastard anioma son cheesy

Stand on ur own two feet, lazy insecure riffraff. U call southsouth people saboteurs yet u want to annex their land.
If u are actually serious Biafra u will stand on ur own. Greedy landgrabbers.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Stand on ur own two feet, lazy insecure riffraff. U call southsouth people saboteurs yet u want to annex their land.
If u are actually serious Biafra u will stand on ur own. Greedy landgrabbers.
nope, we just want Igbo entities in South south, including bastards like you, you actually have no choice. grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by 500GP: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Please, don't derail the thread

HOW DID I DERAIL THE THREAD.

THE OIL BELONGS TO SOUTH SOUTH AND DON'T THINK SOUTH SOUTH REGION WILL JOIN BIAFRA TRAIN
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
customized13:
nope, we just want Igbo entities in South south, including bastards like you, you actually have no choice. grin

Yeah I guess that is why ur map includes all of Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross river and Akwa Ibom.
We have no choice right? We shall see.
As ur fathers cried so shall u. Since u seem to be learning disabled.
Children of sorrow. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by LORDI(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Bunch of ignorant/jobless people seeking for biafra,why can't we just be ONE NIGERIA
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
stevnwigw1:
if south south dnt want to join Biafra we will chase them into the sea and clam our Biafra teratory.
Always good at chest beating...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
500GP:

HOW DID I DERAIL THE THREAD.

THE OIL BELONGS TO SOUTH SOUTH AND DON'T THINK SOUTH SOUTH REGION WILL JOIN BIAFRA TRAIN
South South will never join Biafra, but we will always wish them well

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by SamIkenna: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:

What constitutes South South?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Yeah I guess that is why ur map includes all of Bayelsa, Rivers, Cross river and Akwa Ibom.
Children of sorrow. LMAO
If they like they should present the whole Africa in the Biafran Map, it is not our problem. Like you said, the entire people of SS notable Rivers, Bayelsans, Deltans and Edos will be waiting for anybody to misbehave
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
SamIkenna:

What constitutes South South?
You know what I mean I am sure

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by SamIkenna: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
You know what I mean I am sure

No, I don't. Define SS - does your SS include Igbo SS?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Children of sorrow. LMAO
I am been particular about anioma now, even abok1s know asaba is Biafra, automatically making anywhere you come from in anioma Biafra. You will end up being part of the children of sorrow even as a bastard grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by 500GP: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:

THAT'S WHAT LED OJUKWU ASTRAY BECAUSE OF SOUTH SOUTH CRUDE OIL, HE DECLARED A WAR THAT HE CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
SamIkenna:

No, I don't. Define SS - does your SS include Igbo SS?
I know where you are driving at but I insist that you know what I mean
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2014
barcanista:
some part of south south will join Biafra, southsouth is made up of various groups.

When I siad some part, I wasn't reffering to ijaw and itshekiri.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Descartes: 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
I smell brown roof repubs everywhere on this thread.

angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Dino Melaye's 'ajekun Iya' Meme Gets A Cartoon Make-over / Kwankwaso Meets With Students He Sponsored To Study In Edo University (photos) / "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.