Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26060 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

Biafra was being built for total autonomy. Less power at the centre,more power at the provinces. Under such arrangement, who controls the centre wont matter,as the provinces would be more lucrative.

And if history were anything to go by,Ndiigbo had shown that they can take the back stage if need be,to let the minorities have the spot light. Eyo ita ruled the East, and Obong of Calabar was elected the leader of Eastern house of chiefs ahead of Igbo trad. rulers like Obi of Onitcha and Eze Aro. And even in Nigeria today, the Igbo support for GEJ an Ogbia man,is even greater than that of the Ijaws he share the same state with.

Even in NL here,Akpabio continues to enjoy Igbo support.

Brother like i said earlier, biafra can break away but no southern state is going up with her. If Nigeria is to split, she will split into four entity, northern nigeria, southern Nigeria, Biafra and the west (any name they choose). The south already have what it takes to sustain itself economically, therefore if you want to break up, no oil producing region from the south will be part of biafra. It seems you guys are screaming biafra and still thinking about Taking some southern oil producing state along. That will not work.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
We shouldn't even be arguing about things like this in the first place if everyone of us knew how we've been divided and dominated. but I still maintain my stand that some rhetoric emanating from the SE will not help anyone involved in this it would only cause more friction which our collective oppressor would use to her own advantage.

In fact coming here to even argue who's a Biafran and who's not is shameful,degrading and disheartening considering the fact that we are all in the same shiit ,held down by a people that do not share anything in common with us in anyway.

It is high time we begin to promote consciously healthy talks and not sensitive talks that would jeopardize whatever unity we have left unless we want our children to continue like this for how long only God knows. The truth is we all need each other, no party can survive alone in this.

We need to clean up our own houses else we would remain a divided and dominated people while squabbling over who's this and who is not.

Isn't that just too shameful to say the least?

You are scared of Ndiigbo over running Ogba?

That never happened in Biafra 1.0, it sure isn't going to happen in Biafra 2.0.

Tell you kinsmen to get over their paranoia of phantom Igbo domination in Biafra, once you lots overcome that fear, you would stop seeing things that are not existing. No Igbo man covets any land not his homeland. Abia is ruled by Abians alone, Enugu by Enugu people alone, same with Anambra.

In Biafra, same thing would apply. Orashi province would be ruled by Orashi people,with 100% autonomy.

Anyi bu ofu!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 3:51am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

You are scared of Ndiigbo over running Ogba?

That never happened in Biafra 1.0, it sure isn't going to happen in Biafra 2.0.

Tell you kinsmen to get over their paranoia of phantom Igbo domination in Biafra, once you lots overcome that fear, you would stop seeing things that are not existing. No Igbo man covets any land not his homeland. Abia is ruled by Abians alone, Enugu by Enugu people alone, same with Anambra.

In Biafra, same thing would apply. Orashi province would be ruled by Orashi people,with 100% autonomy.

Anyi bu ofu!
Smh grin
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

Brother like i said earlier, biafra can break away but no southern state is going up with her. If Nigeria is to split, she will split into four entity, northern nigeria, southern Nigeria, Biafra and the west (any name they choose). The south already have what it takes to sustain itself economically, therefore if you want to break up, no oil producing region from the south will be part of biafra. It seems you guys are screaming biafra and still thinking about Taking some southern oil producing state along. That will not work.

Biafra must conduct a plebiscite in every Igbo speaking community in Nigeria, we are not going to leave any Igbo/Igboid group outside Biafra,Nigerian regions mean nothing to us, we must give them option to be a part of the great gathering of Umunna!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by makazona(m): 3:56am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

no way, we aint gonna be part of biafra...if nigeria is to split, then it will split into 4 entity, northern nigeria, southern nigeria, biafra and what ever name the west chooses. There is no way i will be under a country with ibo as the dominant tribe. i schooled in ESut (enugu state university) and i know how these ibo people don't play if you don't speak their language.

South south will be an independent state, our oil will sustain us. Biafra go your way and don't drag us into your country. I am not against your breaking away, but am against taking any oil region in the Niger delta with you.

hey bro,chill.nobody has said u must b part of d BIAFRA or that ur "oyel" will b taken.and for u to say u schooled in/at ESUT and complain of tribalism is just to say u hv a dirty mind abt the Igbos.tubarau?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 3:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
Smh grin

Nwa Ogba, Ogini kwanu? Gwam okwu, kam nu na nti.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 3:59am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

Nwa Ogba, Ogini kwanu? Gwam okwu, kam nu na nti.
I dey laugh you. grin
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 20, 2014
makazona:

hey bro,chill.nobody has said u must b part of d BIAFRA or that ur "oyel" will b taken.and for u to say u schooled in/at ESUT and complain of tribalism is just to say u hv a dirty mind abt the Igbos.tubarau?

why shouldn't I, how your people almost killed me in Nsukka? and how ur people almost killed my friend because he fought with an igbo boy?

nah take your Biafra and go nobody care

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by pazienza(m): 4:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
I dey laugh you. grin

Gini na ato gi ochi?

You sound alot like an Etche friend of mine.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

Biafra must conduct a plebiscite in every Igbo speaking community in Nigeria, we are not going to leave any Igbo/Igboid group outside Biafra,Nigerian regions mean nothing to us, we must give them option to be a part of the great gathering of Umunna!

the south will be glad to chatter a trailer and transport ibo's back to their biafra. Although it was same people like you that screamed when fashola sent ibo's back home without any cost. Don't scream Biafra, go to other part of nigeria to see the amount of ibo's willingly relocating from the east.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Truckpusher(m): 4:06am On Dec 20, 2014
pazienza:

Gini na ato gi ochi?

You sound alot like an Etche friend of mine.
Owe gi ihe na ato ochi.

FYI: I'm neither from Etche nor Ogba

Inu go? cheesy
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 20, 2014
What exactly is South-South?

Is it the same people who are butchering themselves over the ownership of a small landmass called warri?

Ijaws despise Itsekiri, Isoko won't ever agree with Urhobo, Opobo curses the day he ended up on the same rock as Ikwerre.

You so called South-south people are clowns that can't even accept each other but are always quick to declare yourselves unique by mouthing off South-South at any given opportunity.

While I do not really care about the Biafran project until those who champion it's course become learned and intellectual lot who are quite versed in international laws of creating a nation and not okada riders and traders, I believe if it ever came to pass, the so called South-south would finish each other off due to the amount of animosity they harbour for each other prior to any phantom, dreaded Igbo group dominating them.

Igbos have been the most stable folk in this Nigerian entity for generations who have never waged war against each other even when the collective nationalism was non-existent and when Igbo groups lived autonomously and independent of each other and I do not see that changing.

One thing is certain, with the advance of the Hausa-Fulani onslaught coming, which will undoubtedly happen, Igbos might end up being the last bastion of hope and defence for most of these smaller southern tribes that naively believe oil resources have suddenly made them political and ethnic juggernauts.

That is why I have totally become indifferent to this unanimous support of Jonathan by Igbos. I somehow secretly wish that the Coup-plotting, democracy-robbing Islamist wins the upcoming polls so that this so called south-south would witness first hand their fate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by basty: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2014
I pity some people
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Descartes: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2014
BanditC:

Is it the same people who are butchering themselves over the ownership of a small landmass called warri?

Ijaws despise Itsekiri, Isoko won't ever agree with Urhobo, Opobo curses the day he ended up on the same rock as Ikwerre.

You so called South-south people are clowns that can't even accept each other but are always quick to declare yourselves unique by mouthing off South-South at any given opportunity.

While I do not really care about the Biafran project until those who champion it's course become learned and intellectual lot who are quite versed in international laws of creating a nation and not okada riders and traders, I believe if it ever came to pass, the so called South-south would finish each other off due to the amount of animosity they harbour for each other prior to any phantom, dreaded Igbo group dominating them.

Igbos have been the most stable folk in this Nigerian entity for generations who have never waged war against each other even when the collective nationalism was non-existent and when Igbo groups lived autonomously and independent of each other and I do not see that changing.

One thing is certain, with the advance of the Hausa-Fulani onslaught coming, which will undoubtedly happen, Igbos might end up being the last bastion of hope and defence for most of these smaller southern tribes that naively believe oil resources have suddenly made them political and ethnic juggernauts.

That is why I have totally become indifferent to this unanimous support of Jonathan by Igbos. I somehow secretly wish that the Coup-plotting, democracy-robbing Islamist wins the upcoming polls so that this so called south-south would witness first hand their fate.

Have you head of Aguleri and Umuleri land tussle? undecided

Onitsha and Obosi, Omor and Igbakwu land tussles and many more just examples from Anambra state which is Igbo smiley

I agree with your post except @bolded tongue

Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2014
Ibos are short sighted in every aspect of political stratagem....whether its domestic or international.

This is what upsets Chinyere the most.
She told me the other day that there is no earlier achievements we can credit to Ibos before the coming of Azikiwe under the wings of a Yorubaman, the mighty Herbert Macauley who groomed and tutored Zik on the intrigues of Yoruba politics.

She said if Azikiwe had not gone to live in Yorubaland there would never have been a Zik of Africa, period! His footprints beaars testimony to Chinyere's input. Zike never achieved anything in the North or in the East, and in Ghana he was thrown in jail and then deported from that country. He lived amongst the young Yoruba academics who at the time were anti-establishment....they resented the colonial government and wanted self rule. Their movements crystalled into opposition groups and fought against the colonial government policies. This is what rooted opposition in Yorubaland. Awolowo and his Egbe Omo Oduduwa were at forefront of opposition.

To temper their agitation and rising influence the government introduced liberal policies allowing indigenous political parties to form. NCNC was an offshoot of this policy. Herbert Macauley, the founder of NCNC had ambition to succeed the legacies of colonialism...in other words, he wanted the system in place but run by Blacks.

Awolowo on the other hand wanted a return to the Yoruba traditional self government and liberties.

Hence non-Yorubas were accepted as members into NCNC but not into Egbe Omo Oodua.

This is how Azikiwe found himself in NCNC. It has recently been rumored that Macauley did not hand over leadership to Zik but that being the only political aide to last visit with Macauley before his last breathe, Zik changed the message he was commanded to pass on and instead announced that Macauley handed over the mantle to him.

This trick was repeated in the episode of power snatch when Ironsi arm twisted the Northerners in 1966 and took their mandate from them. The tutorial for that overthrow came from Zik.

Zik became the Moses of Ibos.....when he turned NCNC from a Yoruba party to an Ibo party and employed the institutions of political access to install and groom Ibo leaders.

One of the beneficiaries was Ojukwu's father and down the line...Emeka Ojukwu himself.

These were people through whom Ibo can boast a political relevance. Ibo had no political might before Zik and had not had any since Ojujwu.

Its all dead now!

On what political might is Biafra to launch a forward and independent march?

Let's explore this for a minute.

The land has no commercially viable resource beside coal. Biafra as a nation must therefore include contigious resourceful lands and territories on which to subsist for internal growth and expansion.

Where are those lands and territories? The Delta.

This means Ibos must form a Biafran nation consisting of plural races of people with different social and cultural ways of life. The issue of language, rulership, economy and of course faiths and customs will have to be negotiated and consented on.

If Biafra chooses to be homogenous and not mix with any land outside of Alaigbo, then it must address the risk of dependency on its coastal neighbours for right of way to sea and into continental markets.

Ooohhhh, my lovely beautiful Chinyere is sad, her heart bleeds for her homeland. She started crying now....

Chinyere needs me to comfort her......Ill be back later my friends.

Im ready to chase all pygymys and bantus out of here and back to their ancestral land in Congo. Its a mission that must be accomplished. I guarantee you! angry
Their f00lishness give my wife too much headache.

bloody cowards sneaking into AU to get recognition for what they could not accomplish with bullets and guns! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by SamIkenna: 6:28am On Dec 20, 2014
BanditC:

One thing is certain, with the advance of the Hausa-Fulani onslaught coming, which has already begun, Igbos might end up being the last bastion of hope and defence for most of these smaller southern tribes that naively believe oil resources have suddenly made them political and ethnic juggernauts.

That is why I have totally become indifferent to this unanimous support of Jonathan by Igbos. I somehow secretly wish that the Coup-plotting, democracy-robbing Islamist win the upcoming polls so that this so called south-south would witness first hand their fate.

I want to respond to two issues you brought up. I'm constrained to state a few things regarding the caliber of people involved in Biafran project. One thing I can guarantee you is that the caliber of Igbos who're completely fed up with Nigeria, whose only hope for a true and working nation is Biafra, will surprise you. One thing for sure is that there's no huge single United body or organization working for the project, it's more like different cells using different ways and means to organize and work for the same goal. If you're nwafor living in the US and you seriously and genuinely want to know what's going on then you know what to do.

Just to give you a little lowdown, I stayed for 4 yrs in a school in the US without any idea that my right hand buddy who was working for Intel and at same time finishing his PhD in ECE department was neck deep in Biafran project. It was when I did a research on neuromorphic silicon with him that I got to find out how much involved the dude was. And guess what - he was not even born in Nigeria. His father escaped Nigeria's genocide to the US and gave the dude all the info. I guess that's enough for now.

At any rate don't let okada riders fool you. The so called okada riders are in a world of their own. Even uwazurike today can't completely tell the source of his organization's finance. Let fellas who want to run their mouths continue. One thing our people must realize is that we're surrounded by sharks and cunning wolves hence the need to be circumspect, vigilant, and more cunning. If you haven't read the art of war please do so.

The second is about Buhari. Quite frankly I'm beginning to consider switching my support from GEJ to GMB given the points you illuminated. Perhaps I need to sleep over it as well as digest it with some peeps. GEJ is a brother somehow but at this point it's seems like sacrificing him will worth more than saving him.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Was I missed on this thread at all?

Truckpusher, we Igbos don't hate southsouth, stop the calumny you are peddling.

Stop your insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

who are the "us'' here? grin grin grin come off it man...you are probably just another yoruba troll Lmaooo, you easily gave yourself away with your self-addling rants and preposterous vituperations...a typical trait befitting of attention whoring animals like you who will never remain relevant in the long scheme of events, cause only an insane person like you will issue baseless threats from the comfort of your mother's decrepit one room apartment... so its pointless civilizing you with facts...at the risk of debasing myself to your low gravity of reasoning by wasting a quotient of my brain cells engaging you in any debate,can you mention one Igbo of the old Midwest and East that fought against Biafra?...name just one and I will name 100 Anioma diplomats and Military personnels dead or alive that fought for Biafra till the end.

LOL. Mumu. If u dont actually know of Igbos that fought against Biafra, then I cant help u. Even Kaduna Nzeogwu is one of the prominent Igbos who were against Biafra even though he started the events that led to it.
U be fool. Keep deceiving urself that everyone loves u. When the time comes u will still cry like ur unwise fathers. I know a lot of people from Agbor, Ukwuani and Aniocha who helped put a stop to ur fathers' madness. They are still alive today. And we shall put a stop to the inherited madness u fools are displaying should u choose to draw the map of ur useless land of the rising sun beyond the southeast. Goats that dont learn are usually dealt with. U fathers were goats. It seems u are goats too.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 7:05am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

LOL. Mumu. If u dont actually know of Igbos that fought against Biafra, then I cant help u. Even Kaduna Nzeogwu is one of the prominent Igbos who were against Biafra even though he started the events that led to it.
U be fool. Keep deceiving urself that everyone loves u. When the time comes u will still cry like ur unwise fathers. I know a lot of people from Agbor, Ukwuani and Aniocha who helped put a stop to ur fathers' madness.[b][/b] They are still alive today. And we shall put a stop to the inherited madness u fools are displaying should u choose to draw the map of ur useless land of the rising sun beyond the southeast. Goats that dont learn are usually dealt with. U fathers were goats. It seems u are goats too.

give me verifiable names of Anioma people that fought against Biafra is all I asked for and not your unintelligible rants about the phantom people you know,you deranged lying ape grin grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Funny enough

Those that hate Igbos won't rejoice to see our efforts in leaving them so that they can live a good life without hate.
undecided
Like my friend T8ksy
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by FreeGlobe(f): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

why shouldn't I, how your people almost killed me in Nsukka? and how ur people almost killed my friend because he fought with an igbo boy?

are you not from itshekiri? Biafrans care less about yorubas itshekiri. You can go join your yorubas brothers skikena. Go with your oil too. The problem is most of you think igbos are eyeing the so called south south oil but be informed that the 5 south east states have more oil and natural gas than some countries that are better than Nigeria economically. You are here talking igbo when your itshekiri people can't even unite with ijaw peeps in the same state and you want a 'SS' country. irony right? Same for ikwerre and ogoni, etc.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by EmirOMENT: 7:20am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

yes o, very wicked set of people, if any south south join that biafra, that will be the end of that people. they will be the new slaves.
i once schooled in enugu, mehn those peeps can eat you raw if you dont speak that language. now imagine yourself as a small tribe among that same people.

SMH
SMH I came late to the party...

This particular statement has gave this Guy away of coming close to any inch of IgboLand.
I knew this guy is an ofe mmanu munching dingbat masquerading as waffi boy.

I don't know if he will die if he acknowledge his heritage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Duru1(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

the south will be glad to chatter a trailer and transport ibo's back to their biafra. Although it was same people like you that screamed when fashola sent ibo's back home without any cost. Don't scream Biafra, go to other part of nigeria to see the amount of ibo's willingly relocating from the east.

In the event of disintegration of the Nigeria, the so-called south-south does not have the wherewithal to decide who joins or not join Biafra. Event on the ground certainly will decide such arrangement. Today is certainly not 1967. Many groups in Nigeria are quite expendable
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

give me verifiable names of Anioma people that fought against Biafra is all I asked for and not your unintelligible rants about the phantom people you know,you deranged lying ape grin grin grin angry

LMAO. See how angry he is that I am bringing out his lies. U conveniently forgot Nzeogwu's name I mentioned.
U want me to go and help u research the name of people that fought against Biafra? Lazy fool. Even ur fathers will tell u what they suffered at Agbor. Go and ask them. That is if they are honorable enough to tell u the truth.
Join any Anioma forum and talk about Biafra there and see the responses. Stop living in a bubble. People dont want ur Biafra. Stop being petulant. This is the problem u fools have. U do things without consulting other people and believe they will just go along. Then later u start crying sabotage. Tactless monkeys. Go and ask the leaders of Anioma if they are supporting Biafra and see the responses.
The truth is that the average Anioma person doesnt trust the southeastern Igbo. Fact!!! No amount of petulant rant will change that. Until the day I see the leaders of Non-southeast Igbos talking about Biafra before I take u seriously. We dont want a country with u fools. Deal with it. grin tongue
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

LMAO. See how angry he is that I am bringing out his lies. U conveniently forgot Nzeogwu's name I mentioned.
U want me to go and help u research the name of people that fought against Biafra? Lazy fool. Even ur fathers will tell u what they suffered at Agbor. Go and ask them. That is if they are honorable enough to tell u the truth.
Join any Anioma forum and talk about Biafra there and see the responses. Stop living in a bubble. People dont want ur Biafra. Stop being petulant. This is the problem u fools have. U do things without consulting other people and believe they will just go along. Then later u start crying sabotage. Tactless monkeys. Go and ask the leaders of Anioma if they are supporting Biafra and see the responses.
The truth is that the average Anioma person doesnt trust the southeastern Igbo. Fact!!! No amount of petulant rant will change that. Until the day I see the leaders of Non-southeast Igbos talking about Biafra before I take u seriously. We dont want a country with u fools. Deal with it. grin tongue
all rants no substance...you mention Nzeogwu but you conveniently forget he was the main reason why the first coup was tagged an "Igbo coup" despite the fact that he was a Midwestern Igbo, who identified more with his Hausa upbringing than his actual birthplace at Asaba? the very first coup that saw about 50,000 innocent Igbos and Easterners been massacred in the North since Nzeogwu a man from Asaba was tagged an IGBO,so why the contradictions now? abi are you trying to tell me Nzeogwu stopped been Igbo all of a sudden??... you forgot the likes of Achuzia the famous Hannibal of Biafra whose name sends tremors of terror and fear in the memory of Nigerian soldiers that faced him...the 11th infantry division that performed incredible and heroic feats of bravery during the defence of Onitsha from Muritala's opposed crossing from Asaba had a preponderance of Midwest Igbo officers like Nwawo and soldiers from Igbo speaking areas in the Midwest(FACT), you are so d.a.f.t that you cannot figure out the simple fact that the August 7,1967 invasion of the Midwest by Biafran units was aided by Midwestern Igbo officers who commanded majority of the units in the then neutral Midwestern region in the wake of the civil war...the 2 Infantry division encountered the most resistance in Igbo speaking areas of the Mdwest during their counter attacking drive to capture Benin city...500 Asaba indigenes were slaughtered by the Federal troops for collaborating with Biafran soldiers even in the wake of their retreat... do you need more facts before I bi*ch-slap some senses into your thick empty cranium note that I gave you VERIFIABLE facts and not some rubbish referrals to ask some phantom nonentities in Agbor or Asaba if they fought against Biafra,which is the best you can do of course been the pathological lying scum that you are kwasia grin grin grin grin

disclaimer: I'm not half as retarded as you are,trust me my brain cells despite been frivolously wasted educating a irredeemable dunce like is still very much intact...ready and innervated to drum some more knowledge into you ape grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by AJINATU: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

give me verifiable names of Anioma people that fought against Biafra
Brig-Gen Godwin Alabi Isama.
His father was from Asaba, Delta state but his mother from Ilorin, Kwara state. He is an Anioma and he fought against Biafra, he was a field commander in the 3MCD with the likes of Adekunle, Obasanjo et al.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by makazona(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

i am in yenagoa and can assure that far mo dan dat happen here.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

all rants no substance...just quit man

LMAO. Faced with undeniable facts, he has run out of things to say.
I just hope u people have a plan anyway. Because u will be needing to build years of trust and goodwill before u can get non-southeast Igbos to buy into the Biafran dream. U are not ready yet. And nobody wants to join a rudderless ship.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by EmirOMENT: 7:36am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Story for the gods. LMAO
Bitter fool. I bet u also conveniently forgot that there are Igbos both of the old eastern and western region who also fought AGAINST Biafra?
Revisionist mugu. U better learn to tell a full-sided story. Nobody wants ur Biafra ruled by sentimental mugus. Keep it limited to the southeast. Anything further than that is asking for trouble.
And if u are really ready for Biafra, u will come and negotiate it. U cant expect us to just join because u want it.
And u fools better start working on ur economy if u want Biafra. I want to see Igbos running to the east for jobs and opportunities instead of going to Lagos. Then I will know u are ready.
Till then u Biafran supporters are just chest beating thoughtless apes. grin grin
Yo-robber cowgrin

You made a grave mistake by claiming anioma in your deceitful postgrin
If you had study biafran war history you wouldn't claim anioma because they are murdered in their thousand by Ab0ki soldiersgrin
So if you're mocking dead biafran warlords that died during the biafran war you're indirectly mocking your grandfathers and granduncles grin

Though, I really doubt you're not an Ofe mangrin
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2014
AJINATU:
Brig-Gen Godwin Alabi Isama.
His father was from Asaba, Delta state but his mother from Ilorin, Kwara state. He is an Anioma and he fought against Biafra, he was a field commander in the 3MCD with the likes of Adekunle, Obasanjo et al.

Why are u feeding the lazy fool. Let him keep believing that every Igbo loves Biafra. E go do am like film trick. When the time comes to take sides he will realise he has been mistaken all along.
The fools are not even sampling opinion of people to see how many wants to join. Neither are they considering the resources that people who dont want to join possess. Nor are they even trying to convince the people who do not agree with logical points and cogent economic plans. They just want to muscle everyone along. It is their way or the highway. Daft upper Iweka touts.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by AJINATU: 7:39am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Brig-Gen Godwin Alabi Isama is an Anioma man who fought on the side of the federals against the Biafrans

Elechi Amadi

Micheal Ani

Arthur Nzeribe(was procuring arms for the federals)

Ukpabi Asika

Nnamdi Azikiwe(defected from biafra to support the federls) etc etc. They all fought agaunst biafra
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Duru1:

In the event of disintegration of the Nigeria, the so-called south-south does not have the wherewithal to decide who joins or not join Biafra. Event on the ground certainly will decide such arrangement. Today is certainly not 1967. Many groups in Nigeria are quite expendable

nigeria will split into 4, north nig, south nig, biafra, west...no southern part will join biafra. its either we all build one nation or go our separate way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Photos) / Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag / Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.