Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member (26038 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member. THE SUN / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2014
EmirOMENT:
SMH I came late to the party...

This particular statement has gave this Guy away of coming close to any inch of IgboLand.
I knew this guy is an ofe mmanu munching dingbat masquerading as waffi boy.

I don't know if he will die if he acknowledge his heritage. undecided

i started in pre science Nsukka, i lived at Edem Road, gained Admission into Esut in Agbani before relocating to canada.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Citadelbot: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2014
EmirOMENT:
Yo-robber cowgrin

You made a grave mistake by claiming anioma in your deceitful postgrin
If you had study biafran war history you wouldn't claim anioma because they are murdered in their thousand by Ab0ki soldiersgrin
So if you're mocking dead biafran warlords that died during the biafran war you're indirectly mocking your grandfathers and granduncles grin

Though, I really doubt you're not an Ofe mangrin

Papa Ashafa slum dweller, I know you fool will want to bring Yoruba to this, your useless yeeboe brother Nwabekeyi tried it at the beginning, you people are truly cursed and it shows in your doings. Must you bring Yoruba into your rubbish, must everyone that disagree with your foolishness be a Yoruba? Why are you this daft and stupid? You careless about your dying mother at Papa Ashafa but talking trash about what's not our problem. You are calling for trouble and your yeeboe broda mod wont see all this trash now. useless akpu eater.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 20, 2014
FreeGlobe:

are you not from itshekiri? Biafrans care less about yorubas itshekiri. You can go join your yorubas brothers skikena. Go with your oil too. The problem is most of you think igbos are eyeing the so called south south oil but be informed that the 5 south east states have more oil and natural gas than some countries that are better than Nigeria economically. You are here talking igbo when your itshekiri people can't even unite with ijaw peeps in the same state and you want a 'SS' country. irony right? Same for ikwerre and ogoni, etc.

after 1999 tribal crisis, when last did you hear of that? delta state is now developing and other tribes are coming into the state. we dont want biafra, we will be southern nigeria. youruba can go to hell, igbo and hausa will follow.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 20, 2014
AJINATU:
Brig-Gen Godwin Alabi Isama is an Anioma man who fought on the side of the federals against the Biafrans

Elechi Amadi

Micheal Ani

Arthur Nzeribe(was procuring arms for the federals)

Ukpabi Asika

Nnamdi Azikiwe(defected from biafra to support the federls) etc etc. They all fought agaunst biafra

Qelvin, u lazy tout, someone is here doing ur job for u. Have u started seeing names u are asking for. The problem with unelightened fools like u is that u dont even want to consider there are always opposing views. U just believe that it must be ur way.
This Ajinatu guy has been screaming about wanting Biafra since but he has done his research and he knows what it will take to achieve it because he knows history. I have not seen him trying to muscle everyone along.
Thoughtless kids like u who dont know history and are bound to repeat the mistakes of ur fathers have still not learnt the art of negotiation. U are tactless, lack diplomacy and reek of inherited stupidity.
I hope u have learnt today. Though I doubt u will. There is goat in ur blood.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2014
AJINATU:
Brig-Gen Godwin Alabi Isama.
His father was from Asaba, Delta state but his mother from Ilorin, Kwara state. He is an Anioma and he fought against Biafra, he was a field commander in the 3MCD with the likes of Adekunle, Obasanjo et al.

Alabi Isama is not Ibo. His father and fathers before him were Edos. The parents settled in Asaba and he was born and raised there. Its not all Asabans that are Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Qelvin, u lazy tout, someone is here doing ur job for u. Have u started seeing names u are asking for. The problem with unelightened fools like u is that u dont even want to consider there are always opposing views. U just believe that it must be ur way.
This Ajinatu guy has been screaming about wanting Biafra since but he has done he research and he know what it will take to achieve it because he knows history. I have not seen trying to muscle everyone along.
Thoughtless kids like u who dont know histrory and are bound to repeat the mistakes of ur father have still not learnt the art of negotiation. U are tactless, lack diplomacy and reek of inherited stupidity.
I hope u have learnt today. Though I doubt u will. There is goat in ur blood.
Lmaooo so you are so hopeless in your quest to stay relevant that you failed to do your own homework,letting someone else do your work for you tongue tongue tongue intellectual attaché, and of course I am not denying the fact that a number of Igbos fought against Biafra..the crux of the whole debate is that they were in the negligibly low minority.....the only recognizable names on that list are Elechi Amadi an Ikwerre from Rivers state who like most of his people at the time were wary of Igbo domination...BUT ELECHI REMAINS A NO-NAME WHEN HEAVYWEIGHT FIGURES LIKE OBI WALI A STAUNCH AND ASTUTE IKWERRE LEADER WHO STOOD SOLIDLY BY BIAFRA AND PLAYED VARIOUS DIPLOMATIC ROLES TILL THE END ARE MENTIONED...Alabi Isama categorically mentioned in his book that he was born in one of the Igbo speaking areas of the old Midwest but he did not even know his father(whose real identity is not even known, I stand to be corrected cause I read that book) his mother was a Muslim Alhaji who more or less influenced him during this upbringing so he is ruled out from the equation.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by thewarrior72: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2014
It seem the word "BIAFRA" gives yorubas erecti0n....smh
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Mckennedy:

Come to Izombe, egbema, oguta,,etc etc,, yorubas and Gambaris are occupying our land taking our oil and you are here asking this silly question? Ok soon we will all go home and meet those yorubas and Gambaris head on. Pls stop forcing Eastern region into your devilish plans coz we don't want to die along with you in the hand of your Gambari northern masters.

See y1bo having the gut to saysomeone is living on their useless unproductive red mud. Thank God the yorubas and Gambia are taking the oil and not constituting nuisance like some gala selling people.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Alabi Isama is not Ibo. His father and fathers before him were Edos. The parents settled in Asaba and he was born and raised there. Its not all Asabans that are Ibos.
you should worry more about the identity crisis the good old people of Ilorin might be suffering under the weight of an Islamic caliphate, cause you wouldn't even dare debate the true Igboness of an Asaba man and get away in one piece, the Ohaneze Pan Igbo group has a Asaba man as its president,

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

those traffic trickling gala sellers generate far more resourceful means of human labor and revenue to the coffers of the Lagos productivity than your whole lot of agbero money extorting animals who loiter around claiming "Omo nile" put together... at least they don't resort to tongue slashing as a means of making their money,and you still think we are not relevant in the scheme of affairs in Lagos? just wait till that Igbo man who was elected as the local govt chairman of his Isolo ward ends up winning, it was not too long ago an Igbo woman was appointed Iya loja.we all saw how that went down on NL with Yorubas crying blood, we are slowly but surely taking over Lagos, all this fractions of political ascendancy and "relevance" will eventually sum up to a whole factor when more Igbos become politically aware of their rights and chances to stake a claim in the affairs of Lasgidi, but it will come only sooner than you expected...by then you might see yourself answering "yes suh/ yes mah" to Ogbuefi Ezenwa and his wife Lolo Adaeze.

Omo y1bo na fe j'oba.

Iya loja is not elected but appointed, that shows how daft you are.

You are contesting for mere LG when you have 110% population of Lagos, how stup1d and unambitious can your lot be.

Sincerely Y1bos are the WORSTEST THING, if any word like that ever exists, to have happened to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by zlatansomto(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

you should worry more about the identity crisis the good old people of Ilorin might be suffering under the weight of an Islamic caliphate, cause you wouldn't even dare debate the true Igboness of an Asaba man and get away in one piece, the Ohaneze Pan Igbo group has a Asaba man as its president,
My man, stop replying these ediotss.. Let it go!!
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

Omo y1bo na fe j'oba.

Iya loja is not elected but appointed, that shows how daft you are.

You are contesting for mere LG when you have 110% population of Lagos, how stup1d and unambitious can your lot be.

Sincerely Y1bos are the WORSTEST THING, if any word like that ever exists, to have happened to humanity.
I feel your morbid frustrations bro, its just hard for you to come to grasp with the reality that we own you lots in Lagos...whether the Iya Loja is elected or appointed doesn't even add any substance to your arguments cause we are still looking at the same reality- that we are systematically taking control of our God-given land and resources LAGOS, so y.a.r.i.b.a slave know your place cause you are condemned to the conduits of servility...politically to the Hausa/Fulani's...commercially and quasi-territorially to Igbos grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2014
I have schooled those who need schooling and I have stated my facts.
Let the children of perpetual regret and sorrow continue living in a bubble.
But let the wise ones develop a sound economic plan and future for their region and build goodwill and show they are really ready for self determination before even asking others to join.
The wise ones will read what I have wrote with deep thought and act accordingly.
The goats will quote and display the same madness that consumed their fathers.
God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2014
donnypool:

i sincerely believe the south will be an independent state. but lets look at it this way, instead of breaking up and exposing our selves to external threat from other countries especially from the West (abroad), we can collectively advocate for true federalism and the north will have no option than to comply with the demand from all three regions. Advocating a break should be a last resort.

IMHO tho

Yeah just like you advocated for it during the last concluded National conference and they all (Hausa/Fulanis) agreed to true Federalism, brother they were against it from day one.
I don't even see how true Federalism will work, not in the foreseeable future do I see that. Only if there's a revolution will I see such thing happen, Yorubas are just there bleating and answering Yes sir to their masters, Igbo man got no time to do revolution cus he doesn't believe in 'One Nigeria' thingy. No core Northerner will follow to do revolution cus they know their asses will be blown open and all those resources and positions of authority will be taken away from them and fairness allowed, pls how will an Hausa/Fulani man join you to that course when they know you'd blow open their population scam, blow open their ineptitude and for the fact they are the ones holding this nation to ransom.

Brother think, Nigeria can't be united, it's not just working, they said GEJ cannot complete his tenure, but they wanna enjoy oil proceeds from south, oh boi I tire. You reject someone, you still want him to be with you, it's sheer stupidity and being myopic.

I just tire, I am Aba boi, I will pitch my tent with my people since that's my identity, but I can never kill myself for Nigeria.
Just like a popular comedian said, instead of me being dead and Nigeria turns good, I rather be alive and watch it burning.
But if Nigeria continues to burn, I rather go with my people, my people will protect me and I'll do so for them.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by halix239(f): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
FreeGlobe:

which region do igbos sustain from? igbos have all needed natural resources. It is people like yorubas and hausas who depend on ss/se oil that should panic. igbos currently receive 0% help from any region in Nigeria
hmmmm, really
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by cheruv: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

that's true.. the name looks Edoid
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

Lmaooo so you are so hopeless in your quest to stay relevant that you failed to do your own homework,letting someone else do your work for you tongue tongue tongue intellectual attaché, and of course I am not denying the fact that a number of Igbos fought against Biafra..the crux of the whole debate is that they were in the negligibly low minority.....the only recognizable names on that list are Elechi Amadi an Ikwerre from Rivers state who like most of his people at the time were wary of Igbo domination...BUT ELECHI REMAINS A NO-NAME WHEN HEAVYWEIGHT FIGURES LIKE OBI WALI A STAUNCH AND ASTUTE IKWERRE LEADER WHO STOOD SOLIDLY BY BIAFRA AND PLAYED VARIOUS DIPLOMATIC ROLES TILL THE END ARE MENTIONED...Alabi Isama categorically mentioned in his book that he was born in one of the Igbo speaking areas of the old Midwest but he did not even know his father(whose real identity is not even known, I stand to be corrected cause I read that book) his mother was a Muslim Alhaji who more or less influenced him during this upbringing so he is ruled out from the equation.

a muslim alhaja would not name her son Godwin. Where are your senses?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

a muslim alhaja would not name her son Godwin. Where are your senses?
i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e Alabi Isama came from a liberal family consisting of a Christian father and a Muslim mother,so having Godwin as his name is not a far-fetched possibility if he chose to adopt a Christian name as well...I don't see what that has got to do with the fact that his mother was a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Jakpon: 8:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

biafra bastard

your south south neighbhours have told u that they do not want to join your biafra fantasy ... You aint pleased with that and so you'v decided to stretch your greedy ibo neck over to Lagos ... It seems you f'latheads didnt learn a lesson from your accursed parents when kwatshiokor and starvation finished them off in biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:
I have schooled those who need schooling and I have stated my facts.
Let the children of perpetual regret and sorrow continue living in a bubble.
But let the wise ones develop a sound economic plan and future for their region and build goodwill and show they are really ready for self determination before even asking others to join.
The wise ones will read what I have wrote with deep thought and act accordingly.
The goats will quote and display the same madness that consumed their fathers.
God bless.
who did you school and what facts did you present all through your obtuse and unimaginative lies I like how you evaded my reply to your rants...you have still not given me names of the Anioma people that fought against Biafra...your other rubbish is just at best ignored.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2014
Jakpon:
biafra bastard

your south south neighbhours have told u that they do not want to join your biafra fantasy ... You aint pleased with that and so you'v decided to stretch your greedy ibo neck over to Lagos ... It seems you f'latheads didnt learn a lesson from your accursed parents when kwatshiokor and starvation finished them off in biafra
The fruits of one Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2014
Jakpon:
biafra bastard

where did this one crawl out from grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

There is political crisis in Ilorin.....but there has never been an identity crisis in Ilorin.

Ibo on the other hand suffer from overlays of crisis, political, identity, economic, geographic, population, cultural, .....

make i stop cause Chinyere dey nearby and i no want upset this fine damsel. She wants to forget anything call Ibo. Im the one begging her to keep her name, she is ready to dump it.

yeye dey stink !

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by superstar1(m): 8:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

I feel your morbid frustrations bro, its just hard for you to come to grasp with the reality that we own you lots in Lagos...whether the Iya Loja is elected or appointed doesn't even add any substance to your arguments cause we are still looking at the same reality- that we are systematically taking control of our God-given land and resources LAGOS, so y.a.r.i.b.a slave know your place cause you are condemned to the conduits of servility...politically to the Hausa/Fulani's...commercially and quasi-territorially to Igbos grin grin grin grin

The only recognisable Iya Loja is Tinubu's Daughter, cry me holy water.

Keep fantasising about Lagos, it's your right and enjoy the erection-giving fantasy.

See the slave of all Nigerians, calling somebody a slave. Y1bos are slaves of all Nigerians, even the unclad komo people, you are our war booty.

Mind you, who did the British blackmailed to form Govt with Northerners, Zik --- a y1boman

Who connived with Northerners to destabilise Western Region --- Zik, a y1boman

Who annulled June 12 for y1bos -- Nzeribe, y1boman

Who organised 5mm members of their ethnic group to support Abacha YEAA's project -- Daniel Kanu, another y1boman

Who has been suck1ng the balls of northerners ---- as you can see, is the y1bos.

Who wrestled power from the northerners. -- yorubas
Who sent the military packing -- yorubas
Who is always check mating the northerners -- yorubas

Bow at your master's feet and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
No need for pictures for this discussion abeg.

My brother i take Oduduwa beg you, no need for picture....we can do verbal, no graphics.
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by ebube89(f): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by MayorofLagos(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

Keep fantasising about Lagos, it's your right and enjoy the erection-giving fantasy.

See the slave of all Nigerians, calling somebody a slave. Y1bos are slaves of all Nigerians, even the unclad komo people, you are our war booty.

Mind you, who did the British blackmailed to form Govt with Northerners, Zik --- a y1boman

Who organised 5mm members of their ethnic group to support Abacha YEAA's project -- Daniel Kanu, another y1boman

Who has been suck1ng the balls of northerners ---- as you can see, is the y1bos.

Mayor of Lagos endorses this message! grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Mckennedy: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

See y1bo having the gut to saysomeone is living on their useless unproductive red mud. Thank God the yorubas and Gambia are taking the oil and not constituting nuisance like some gala selling people.

Do u think you are better than Igbos? Everyday red mud, Gala seller etc yet you cry fowl each time they mentioned Biafra that is to show how worthless you are in this so called contraption and will forever remain Gambari slave. Coming to the issue of who's constituting nuisance mind you yorubas are one of the laziest tribes that constitutes agbero and omonile as means of lively hood coz they cant offer nothing but stealing from Eastern Region and causing confusion in the name of one Nigeria don't worry enjoy while it last.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Jakpon: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

where did this one crawl out from grin grin grin grin grin
From the an'us of your kwashiorkor ravaged biafran mother

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2014
MayorofLagos:

There is political crisis in Ilorin.....but there has never been an identity crisis in Ilorin.
Bowing to illiterates: major major crisis

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Qelvin(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2014
superstar1:

go brush up on your English buddy cause I could barely decipher the atrocity you just posted...and uhmn...talking about been slaves to the Northerners...it wasn't an Igbo general that was caught on tape weeping like a woman at the feet of Abacha, abi another General of your tribe who was also caught begging an officer who ranked several places below him not to put him in prison, we saw how the likes of MKO Abiola,Awolowo, Kudirat...were wasted away like rats by the Hausa/Fulani junta, last time I remembered the heavens did not fall while the Hausas used you dogs as their punching bags...and it is on record that the fairest election ever conducted in Nigeria was done under an Igbo man,we are talking about the same June 12 election that IBB annulled(makes me wonder which jakande sub-standard school that is prototypical of yoruba education that told you Nzeribe annulled the June 12 election)

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Attends AU Meeting In Nairobi As Member by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Qelvin:

it wasn't an Igbo general that was caught on tape weeping like a woman at the feet of Abacha, abi another General of your tribe who was also caught begging an officer who ranked several places below him, we saw how the likes of MKO Abiola,Awolowo, Kudirat...were wasted away like rats by the Hausa/Fulani junta, last time I remembered the heavens did not fall while the Hausas used you dogs as their punching bags.
^ Oladipo Diya and the group of crying generals. grin grin grin
No wonder nigerian army can no longer fight Boko Haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health / Turad Sha’aban Celebrates His Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.