Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. (804 Views)

Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / How To End Your Child's Habit Of Sucking A Thumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by Precious91(m): 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mine was funny.Despite everything everybody did,ranging from putting pepper,bitter leaf to tying the finger,I still sucked.Dropped it in Jss 2.That finger is still bent till today.

Share your own experience.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Precious91:
Mine was funny.Despite everything everybody did,ranging from putting pepper,bitter leaf to tying the finger,I still sucked.Dropped it in Jss 2.That finger is still bent till today.

At your ugly age, just look at what you posted. Many shame!
Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by ahnie: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
On behalf of my kids!
Boths still sucks.
Boths are lefties
Lolz!

I ve left them like that,when they gets tired,they would stop!
I can't come and see myself!
Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by ImaIma1(f): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
I didn't suck. My daughter didn't suck. Thank God!! Because I can't deal. My body is always just scratching me and doing me somehow when kids suck around me.

I have always felt that sucking makes the child a little duller than other children(it may not necessarily be true). Instead of going to play or participating in stuff with other kids, they will find one corner and be sucking away.

I just thank God in advance that my other children won't suck also.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by Lamanii22(f): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Precious91:

Loool... In my mother's house... You can't even try it... I never did.... None of my siblings ever did...
Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by Teddiie(f): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
I didn't..My younger brother did..They tried everything they could to make him to stop, putting pepper, plastering and all sorts but he didn't..He claimed he would stop sucking on his wedding day but he stopped when he was in primary five..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by Okiksjay: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Teddiie:
I didn't..My younger brother did..They tried everything they could to make him to stop, putting pepper, plastering and all sorts but he didn't..He claimed he would stop sucking on his wedding day but he stopped when he was in primary five..
Your brother is a clown....Lol!
Re: Share Your Experience Of Sucking Your Fingers As A Kid. by Munzy14(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
ahnie:
On behalf of my kids!
Boths still sucks.
Boths are lefties
Lolz!

I ve left them like that,when they gets tired,they would stop!
I can't come and see myself!
grin
I have both left and right...
And sucked left thumb till primary 3, I just returned from school one day, and told mom, am not going to suck my hand again.

Childhood was fun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Beated Me ,what Should I Do. Should I Run?advice Pls / African Wedding Dance / Nairalander Shares Throwback Picture With Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.