Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? (44340 Views)

Who Is Finer Between My Elder Brother And I _ Photos / Photo Of Banky-W And Waje Blowing Kisses Before AMMA Awards / Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by TheRealMrStan(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banky W shared a photo of his younger brother earlier today and his fans have been gushing about his cute look. While some fans have argued that his brother looks more handsome than him… Others are of the opinion that Banky looks better… We’d like to know who you think looks better… Banky W or his brother?
http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/meet-banky-ws-handsome-younger-brother-funmi-wellington-photos.html

Always thought 'Funmi' was a girl's name?

They are both fine boyz sha...No Homo!

Ladies, how una see them?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by sukkot: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
the bruvva

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Bellasharonne(f): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
funmi is. cuter smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by rozayx5(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
just hair not much difference

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Whizzdom(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
See der teeth ... Ajebutters dem bi ..... Dem be like bread wey fall insyd water ... wey con swell grin grin grin

OP ... Am sowie 4 the insultation ...... cool cool

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by miembamish(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
De r both cute

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by ireneony(f): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
His brother at least he has hair on his head grin

20 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by vizkiz: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
please, somebody should stab me with a knife if this doesn't make frontpage undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by PastorKun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
His brother is finer!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
The headies they are both handsome

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by obibankz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
second to comment, just came back from France to celebrate xmas grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by UD101(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
1st time I Tried ds ftc tin, I came 18th. 2day 11th, sign of gud tins 2 come. They r both 5n sha, I hv 2 single sisters (winks) grin
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/meet-banky-ws-handsome-younger-brother-funmi-wellington-photos.html

Always thought 'Funmi' was a girl's name?

They are both fine boyz sha...No Homo!

Ladies, how una see them?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Suzyky4u(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Funmi grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Donpoker9(m): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
none of d above
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by aggiel: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Both handsome
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by samx4real(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Banky is cooler! wink... If u don't agree?

Go & hug a transformer!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Bright360(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Him no get big head lyk broda banky grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Na wa ooo. Wetin con 'consine' us?
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by ipleddge: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
One get big head,one get like my head
Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
vizkiz:
please, somebody should stab me with a knife if this doesn't make frontpage undecided

Haha you were right. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nairaland don turn to something else.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Banky W And His Younger Brother Funmi, Who Is Finer? by coolhamid(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Movie Producers President Queen Blessing’s Message To Emeka Ike Ex Wife / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.