Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,469 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. (22735 Views)

Tony Okoroji Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab Centre / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by mistabiola: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
sucess001:
@ OP...this news isn't real...try find out before posting defamatory posts.

After reading dis, I had a chat with her and u can see her response....

She never granted any such interview.

Hahahahahahahaha , its possible for me to say; she is even in my room and the media will believe me cheesy grin
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by elipheleh(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Madam no man is interested in a tokumbo wife o.

Go and apologise o or remain forever a splinter.
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Missmossy(f): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hahaha eeyah embarassed
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by okiezman(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
kentochi:

Well done
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
alex, u wan buy new engine? but u no fit get new engine again cos the guy done chop u remain small..pls someone show her some online dating site abeg,,
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
QuiverBox:

And your work on nairaland is to look for people that comment on Space bookers comments.

Get a LIFE, TROLLER

U wrong dear!!!
I usually go through people's post on a particular topic....So i have come across ur post one-two-many times.

If i were the admin,i would have suspended u for like 4 months,cos u aren't response on the forum,preventing intelligent people like us from commenting/contributing positively to the growth of the society & nairaland @ large #YouAin'tLoyal
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Alex, a piece of rare advice: don't hold yur breathe on having a honest n hardworking guy. he doesn't exist. focus on kids n career, lover by the side once in a while.. simple.. smiley
trust me u will last n live long healthy years wink

2nd marriage?.....bad idea babe
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by QuiverBox(f): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
sauceny:

U wrong dear!!!
I usually go through people's post on a particular topic....So i have come across ur post one-two-many times.

If i were the admin,i would have suspended u for like 4 months,cos u aren't response on the forum,preventing intelligent people like us from commenting/contributing positively to the growth of the society & nairaland @ large #YouAin'tLoyal

Troller.
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
QuiverBox:

Troller.

Am sorry dear,i know the truth is always bitter...
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sse her longer throat mouth.de there de find'hardworking' man,you foolishly wan marry anoda readymade man who go beat ur foolish gold digging asss ba.you go learn
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
kelvinfejiro:
Abeg. If d marriage is bad get a divorce,life too shorth to bear rubbish

With this kind of mindset, marriage will never work. Cos, as humans, there's alway something in us that has the tendency to cause a bad marriage. In her ex-husband's case, it's anger. I bet the husband will have something to say as regards her own negative side.No one is perfect. With such reasoning, it's better to remain single for life. Cos u don't expect marriage to be 'good' jst like that. We work to make it good

2 Likes

Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by acada111(f): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
odeebee:
when she left her humble boyfriend for Rich and famous man nkor.

Gals prefer learning their lessons in hard ways .

gudluck to her anyway

Why e de pain u like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
odeebee:

gudluck to her anyway
how sure ar u ? wld u marry a poor man if u wer a girl ?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Truth be told, re-marry.. land in hell at death.
Why not put everything to God in prayer, so that God will deal with his Temper.
Hot Temper is another thing that can make one miss heaven.
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Gordieshegz(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2014
chingydaboss:
Wow..

God hates divorce...
Separation is allowed.. Bt ur nt allowed to re-marry or commit adultery..

What is the difference btw separation and divorce,,if you couldn't marry another one,why separated?? Or are you planning to follow the path of "stealing is not corruption" poetic licensed official??
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by akin66(m): 7:00am On Dec 20, 2014
evil999:

j for jerrycan
buh u uploaded a keg instead
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by superspy: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2014
evil999:

j for jerrycan
my guy u r very wrong .how can u say dt j is for jerrycan?cheesy.Note ds :J is for jonathan:pwink
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by johnwell(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2014
LillyAnne:
grin grin grin

This is an insult to tokunbo car engine users grin

chei, I don die, iya-mmi, nsuto nkpo?
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by cynthia3d(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Marriage with christ as the foundation is full of crisis some of this rich people ave forgotten hw to pray they think money is every tin forgetten that u can't buy joy,happiness, respect ,hope, pateince, with money u need GOD to learn and ave them to build a solid marriage given marriage. A second shot with all these tokunbo will b just d worst word to say I wish u all d best
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by odeebee: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2014
honeeeybabe:
how sure ar u ? wld u marry a poor man if u wer a girl ?

I was poor before i got my job. No man is poor esp if u have ur certs and hold God well
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by Tarteenah: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2014
chingydaboss:
Wow..

God hates divorce...

....till the ex spouse dies
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by agitator: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Not too bad nice decision to take.

2chainzz:

soji1992:
[img]http://www.?aff=687[/img] [img]http://www.?aff=800[/img] [img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=058[/img]

Report to base for breaking RULE No.1 of Nairaland angry angry angry

1. space booking on first page only to retain the prestige of the association, defaulters would be fined .......... angry angry angry
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by donbenie(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
chingydaboss:
Wow..

God hates divorce...
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by landon(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
odeebee:

gudluck to her anyway
confess! You are the boyfriend grin
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by sucess001(m): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
mistabiola:

Hahahahahahahaha , its possible for me to say; she is even in my room and the media will believe me cheesy grin

[size=24pt] You can read her thoughts on this on her blog

http://www.alexokoroji.net/2014/12/so-im-not-perfect-deal-with-it.html?m=1

[/size]
Re: Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. by chibic(m): 6:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Amelian:
Alex, a piece of rare advice: don't hold yur breathe on having a honest n hardworking guy. he doesn't exist. focus on kids n career, lover by the side once in a while.. simple.. smiley
trust me u will last n live long healthy years wink

2nd marriage?.....bad idea babe
are you actually advicing a married woman to get a lover by the side??...well,I'm not surprised cos I've seen one of your posts on a thread where a pregnant woman was caught in a hotel with another man and you said "its like the husband is not giving it to her deep" or something like that..just to justify her who.rish life.
I can bet that in real life,you are a who.re!!!...no wonder nigerian women are the number one in worlds unfaithful wives...your type will sleep around with almost every man that comes your way,even a gateman..smh..who ever that marries/married you is in trouble because his kids may belong to other men.you think a second marraige is a bad idea but sleeping around is a good one?..you are mentally unstable!!!..I hope your foolish husband catch you red handed and kick you out so you rot in this earth as a single mom cos no man in naija will want a tokumbo wife talkless of a woman kicked out for being a wh.ore...please,stop coming here to corrupt other good women..you can live your ashewo life but stop trying to influence others!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami Celebrates His 66th Birthday In Style / Cassper Nyovest Defeats Troll In Boxing Ring (Video) / Oritse Femi And Wife, Nabila Fash, Share Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.