Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) (1213 Views)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2014
Don't know how authentic this is so I'm going to post it exactly the way it was sent to me. Find below
Find attached a pic of recently acquired T72 tanks by GEJ administration to tackle BH. The soldiers moral are so high now because these T72 tanks purchased from Ukraine are Anti-IED, Anti Missile and are indestructible unless shot by another tank.
They were purchased as part of the utilization of the 1Billion dollar loan and 77 were bought and are being distributed in the trouble area. Now boko haram are fleeing and they are now setting IED's everywhere but apparently they cant destroy the Tank.
Last week, BH loaded a Toyota Starlet and while passing like passengers, they ran into one of the tanks and made a huge hole on the ground and killed 5 soldiers but the soldiers inside the tank were not even scratched.
It is their massive IED attack where they plant IED and run away and while combing the area Major Umar was killed. A gallant Officer. But with these Undestructable tank, One soldier can confidently drive into BH Territory and cause havoc without a scratch.
I can confidently tell you that 6 BH Tanks have been destroyed by our troops in Yola. BH days are over, attach is a pix of 14 tanks deployed to Adamawa. I decided to share this pix after watching the massacre on the Bridge you posted yesterday
These tanks are all computerized and they use GPS to locate and shoot, that means if you feed it a beacon location on land it will destroy it, it is that accuraate. The triggers are also computerized buttons.
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/nigerian-government-buys-77-t72-tanks.html#more

Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by Princecalm(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
I just dhey laugh
Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by aresa: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Fake gist from a gossip blog...
Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by ikweremilitant: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
Princecalm:
I just dhey laugh
oya buhari time 4 ur boys to beat a retret

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by doctokwus: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Sounds made up.Besides Ukraine is in no position to b selling tanks to us because dey are embroiled in a bitter, full blown conflict wt Russia. Being a US ally also, it wud nid to seek approval from US to sell us any hardware. If US refused us,I doubt if Ukraine has d capacity and justification to sell to us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by holatin(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
They bought for the boko haram in disguise
Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
if na boko haram killing us.....that one go dey authentic abi? e ri ori e
aresa:
Fake gist from a gossip blog...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin grin grin
ikweremilitant:
Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by Princecalm(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
ikweremilitant:
why did you call Buhari's name.
Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by lomprico(m): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dem buy am to share to the boko boys abi.
Re: Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) by omololu2020(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mak dem share d tank 50-50 btwn d sout n north

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Nigeria Can Export And Earn Revenue Aside Oil / Why Jonathan Must Listen To Father Mbaka / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.