Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion (18868 Views)

Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / Why Do Atheists Always Debate Theists And God's Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 20, 2014
shadowgwalker:
it's good you know what 'faith ' is but is unfortunate you still hope on the truth from your so-called research.
I work by my faith, I don't need your kind of 'research '. like you've done any, you also believe the research of a part, dead man.

cognitive dissonance @ it's peak.
when u discover why you don't need his kind of research, you would realize why he doesn't need ur kind of faith, savvy?

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Weah96: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

You've read Dan Brown's Inferno?

Not yet. I actually read Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons before seeing them in the theaters.

Why? Dan Brown is a stud, no homo.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Zikdik(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2014
Weah96:

Not yet. I actually read Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons before seeing them in the theaters.

Why? Dan Brown is a stud, no homo.
The book is about about overpopulation and the powers that be. A real eye opener. I've got a PDF format of it if you care.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Weah96: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

The book is about about overpopulation and the powers that be. A real eye opener. I've got a PDF format of it if you care.

That guy is always stealing ideas from the fringe culture and including them in his books. But his storytelling is nice.

I know where to get an e-copy for free, but thanks anyway.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by ojimbo(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2014
shadowgwalker:
well! I'm a proud Christian by God's Grace. my way of life is not a RELIGION, that's the name you guys gave it. Religion is the cause of today's wars. This is my tradition, respect that or get burnt for life.
you have watched one guiness advertisement where it was stated that "black is not a colour, it is just an attitude" Does it make any sense to you?
Christianity is a religion. Stop twisting english language

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by davien(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2014
shadowgwalker:
it's good you know what 'faith ' is but is unfortunate you still hope on the truth from your so-called research.
I work by my faith, I don't need your kind of 'research '. like you've done any, you also believe the research of a part, dead man.
It is the research of a lot of dead people that progressed mankind into the technologically advanced age it is today...
If everyone sat down and decided the world was too complicated for them to ever understand and hence needed only theological concepts then you and I would still have a lifespan of 20 years.
The difference between me and you is that I sincerely go after accurate knowledge or one that is the best model that evidence points to.
And if you indeed worked by faith you'd be a wanderer just like "jesus"(allegedly) no need to worry about food or accomodation.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Uyi168: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2014
Cnt imagine myself havin sleepless niqht all in d name of wat i think nd feel doesnt exist...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2014
davien:
It is the research of a lot of dead people that progressed mankind into the technologically advanced age it is today...
If everyone sat down and decided the world was too complicated for them to ever understand and hence needed only theological concepts then you and I would still have a lifespan of 20 years.
The difference between me and you is that I sincerely go after accurate knowledge or one that is the best model that evidence points to.
And if you indeed worked by faith you'd be a wanderer just like "jesus"(allegedly) no need to worry about food or accomodation.
you claim to know things and events but your 'big' brain tells you Jesus was a wanderer with no food or accommodation. see how ungrateful and pathetic you sound? it's so annoying trying to argue with your kind, you think you have interesting facts, even the devil is scornfully laughing at you. the reason you are alive and working 'freely ' is because of that same 'Jesus that was wandering with no food and accommodation '.
Time will tell!
we will know if it's your research and technology that extends life beyond the '20years lifespan of yours '.

MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2014
Uyi168:
Cnt imagine myself havin sleepless niqht all in d name of wat i think nd feel doesnt exist...
don't worry, somebody is working on your predicament.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2014
ojimbo:
you have watched one guiness advertisement where it was stated that "black is not a colour, it is just an attitude" Does it make any sense to you?
Christianity is a religion. Stop twisting english language
Christianity is an adopted way of life, living according to the disciplines of CHRIST. If you think it's a mere religion, then my local government is also a religion, politics is also a religion, infact sexual life is also a religion.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

hahahahaha! calm down bro and stick to the topic, kids argue to fight, adults argue to learn. if u re exhausted of ideas take a break, ..and ehm!! a glass of water Sir.

cheers!!
well,thus my decision to accept or reject the ideas right? allow me to my faith.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by davien(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2014
shadowgwalker:
you claim to know things and events but your 'big' brain tells you Jesus was a wanderer with no food or accommodation. see how ungrateful and pathetic you sound? it's so annoying trying to argue with your kind, you think you have interesting facts, even the devil is scornfully laughing at you. the reason you are alive and working 'freely ' is because of that same 'Jesus that was wandering with no food and accommodation '.
Time will tell!
we will know if it's your research and technology that extends life beyond the '20years lifespan of yours '.

MAY THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU!
This is what happens when a theist is cornered..

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
davien:
This is what happens when a theist is cornered..
guy! free me!its your will.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by krayzieklay(m): 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
DrJoe1:

worlds apart then, we don't kill 'em @cackroaches, we take 'em inside lab and study how they fly with no bearing. savvy?

Post of the year.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by peterphd(m): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

can you help with any of dan brown's books or Robert Ingersoll's
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
First off,You guys are as shallow as that spot in your brain that accepts religion and the reasons we talk ill of yall all the time are (1) Your life revolves round the bible instead of round the sun because you still on planet earth...how dumb is that lol? (2) You theists don't think and when your do,the thought is so minimal because you confined to the bible e.g...if obama parents weren't atheist and agnostic respectively,he wouldn't have had the wild thought of being the first BLACK america president. (3) Lastly...You guys disturb us with the meaningless prayers,Ranting,Blind faith yelling and public address system causing noise pollution.....I got some last word for yall,F......U....--C.....'K your god,he aint Sh1t

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Zikdik(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
peterphd:

can you help with any of dan brown's books or Robert Ingersoll's? peterphdadamu@gmail.com
Check your mail. Those are my favourites.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Weah96: 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

Thanks for recommending Inferno. I had completely forgotten that the man had written another book.

He's my new Tom Clancy.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Thugnificent(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

Chukwuemekaibe@gmail.com please help me out with inferno
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Zikdik(m): 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Weah96:

Thanks for recommending Inferno. I had completely forgotten that the man had written another book.

He's my new Tom Clancy.
My pleasure.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Zikdik(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Thugnificent:
Chukwuemekaibe@gmail.com please help me out with inferno
Done.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by NoContract(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Because religion poisons everything. It teaches us to leave rational thinking/reason for faith, this, which has been proven over centuries and milleniums as nonesense. Without reason, we all know life as we have it now, wouldn't exist.

I will finishh with the explanation as soon as I am done with work.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2014
EvilBrain1:
Why don't they just leave religion alone to grow and spread? What exactly is their problem?

It's not like we have a choice .Every Nigerian channel you turn to has a useless pastor preaching and trying to push his religion down our throats . I won't bother you if you do not bother me.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by jmoore(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2014
They don't believe in God but they spend 90% of their time in the religion section. grin

They are possessed by demons, that's why they are roaming here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by menesheh(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2014
DrJoe1:
because the best form of defense is 'attack'
we are tired of people knocking on our door every sunday to tell us about jehova
we are tired of paying high school fees for our children only for them to return home with 'fish swallowed jona story'
we are tired of people disturbing our early morning sleep with megaphones
our markets and schools are no longer safe just because some mofos want to inherit 72 virgins
enough is enough..........
You are on point for real, waste of precious time and resources

1 Like

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2014
jmoore:
They don't believe in God but they spend 90% of their time in the religion section. grin

By doing so many people like you have left their crap religion. Or at least questioned the existence of the invincible man supposedly in the sky

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by menesheh(m): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2014
shadowgwalker:
your name is Sorry . hope you are really intelligent.
Highly intelligent, do u think it is mere easy to become a atheist against all odds

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by valuedammy(m): 9:23am On Dec 21, 2014
That is Y they are called an atheist.
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by jmoore(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2014
ifeness:

By doing so many people like you have left their crap religion. Or at least questioned the existence of the invincible man supposedly in the sky
Yeah. foolish people left Christianity. And they accepted that apes are their brothers and sisters.grin
Re: Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion by akoaki(m): 9:24am On Dec 21, 2014
DrJoe1:
because the best form of defense is 'attack'
we are tired of people knocking on our door every sunday to tell us about jehova
we are tired of paying high school fees for our children only for them to return home with 'fish swallowed jona story'
we are tired of people disturbing our early morning sleep with megaphones
our markets and schools are no longer safe just because some mofos want to inherit 72 virgins
enough is enough..........

I love the mention of loud speakers used by churches. Most nigerians do not yet know the dangers that noise pollution pose to human health such as stress , high blood pressure and partial deafness, among others. Our people need more enligtenment on this. God desires our heart and not all the razmatazz that comes with present day worshippers in all faiths ( churches and mosques ).

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe Muslim Students Have Put Me In Sorrow By Killing My Friend / Pastor Adeboye Says Satan Planned 49 Plane Crashes / Thought Provoking Analysis On Non Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.