Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched (43927 Views)

JAMB: Muslim Candidates In Hijab Harassed - MSSN / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Two Students In Court For Stealing Recharge Cards From Cripple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Agrika: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
tola9ja:
like these one
Matthew 10:34-35Amplified Bible (AMP)

34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35 For I have come to part asunder a man from his father, and a daughter from her mother, and a [a]newly married wife from her mother-in-law—
That's more or less like a parable, it simply means, the word of God is like a sword i.e e no dey look face, when you are with God, you should be ready to go against your Father, mother, siblings, husband, wife etc
Are you a muslim?
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by tola9ja: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Agrika:

That's more or less like a parable, it simply means, the word of God is like a sword i.e e no dey look face, when you are with God, you should be ready to go against your Father, mother, siblings, husband, wife etc
Are you a muslim?
thank you pls help me with dis one to

LUKE 19-27King James Version (KJV)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ekken:
is that what is inside bible? Fool

The way u r going about this guy u will end up eating pig meat.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Drone007: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you curse.

For trying to tarnish Islam image.

May You end in Jahannam [Hellfire] ᴴᴰ

Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist.
Share cow, shekau!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by pillan(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hero10001:

Good!
Happy xmas in advance!
Are you coming over?
tanx..wishing u same..nope..no travelling this season..amma spend it with my family
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by franksam2009: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
Boko harm
You see wetin you curse.

For trying to tarnish Islam image.

May You end in Jahannam [Hellfire] ᴴᴰ

Am a Muslim
Am not a terrorist.
all muslim are terrorist, suicide bombers
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by derrick333(m): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
chigoizie7:

I bet he reasons better than u, its a simple thruth, if na muslim lynch christian naija for dey tensed too, why dontwe just call a spade a spade and stop being sentimental.
Y cnt he jus talk abt y d ladies were lyshd nted of talkin abt Muslims or christains ?
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by derrick333(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
bumeks:
but is d simple truth
We r nt sure broo
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Hero10001: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
pillan:
tanx..wishing u same..nope..no travelling this season..amma spend it with my family
kk, enjoy.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
franksam2009:
all muslim are terrorist, suicide bombers
I don't expect some one with no brain to say something else
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by yungachiever(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Let us say NO to hijab in our society...
you must be very stupid
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by limamintruth: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
tola9ja:

YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN IF I SEE PRACTICING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES THOSE THAT MEANS YOUR GOD ORDER YOU TO DO IT
IF YOU SEE ANY MUSLIM KILLING BEHEADING THAT IS NOT THE PRACTICE OF ISLAM

Well, i wont hold it against you if you discover a christian committing murder in the name of God Almighty of the christians & justifying same crime by quoting true/authentic biblical verses; and you decide to blame christianity for the action(s) of such a person.
This is simply because the supposed holy book which the particular criminal quotes to justify his criminal acts gave room for such a person to so act.

And with regards to islamists, all islamists get their inspiration from the quran.

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

My opinion was aired without resulting to your brain this or dat but since you ve decided to be dragged in d mud like your cursed forefathers, I won't hesitate to oblige you fool.

Baba e lo need brain transplant u know. A child of cursed and yoked family. Na God go fire ur father poverty stricken head as you mentioned Bible................Let me tell you how you look like in d midst of your Islam inventors, You-black muslims are like black slaves in d midst of their white masters...

Each time you fools travelled to that bleeped up Saudi- Holy land indeed, ve u noticed how those your Islam inventors look at you-Black muslims................
my dad once asked me what I will do if someone abuse him and I said i will abuse back and he said no, you shouldn't PEOPLE WHO HAVE GOOD FATHER DONT ABUSE OTHERS DAD

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
xtervaganza:
d last thing to be regarded as clean, even mohammed was a paedophile
mtchew I don't rap with dumb people

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by AdexOmoby(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
omokugbor4real:
Any Quantity Surveying student online, should pls tell me the numbers of year their course of study takes in minna. Its very important pls
5 years. Am courses in a federal uni are 5 years!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
PehaKaso:

Little wonder, you have turned Director General, Buhari Campaign Organisation.
Now we know why you hate GEJ so much. It's not that he failed but because of ur fanatic & extremist religous intolerance.
#NIGERIA on the brink
really tell me more.

is it only Muslim dat are not happy with his regime ?

tell me what your problem is You Satanist

Because I advocate for change you now call me a fanatic and extremist.

Am not surprise
Tan Ve to call anybody in different boat fanatic

I just pity how hunger go kill you when buhari eject him from aso rock.

one last word for you.

May God run your life the way Jonathan is running Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xtervaganza(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
mtchew I don't rap with dumb people
easy for u to deny fact. And that was never an arguement, it was a fact about mohammed who in his time was a paedophile, mass murderer and the 1st terrorist
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by holatin(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
xtervaganza:
easy for u to deny fact. And that was never an arguement, it was a fact about mohammed who in his time was a paedophile, mass murderer and the 1st terrorist
he isn't like the jesus in the tempered bible you read dat do involve in gayism with his disciples
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
xtervaganza:

you speak what you don't know of!

May the almighty judge you according to this word you speak bout his prophet!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by fuckerholic(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
BinghiNya:
you are a mentally deranged fellow and I believed you are a stark illiterate, do your study on how long Islam has been in Yoruba land.

And I see you as an educated fool who is better relegated to 4th world or merged with primodial men.you are so blindfolded with religion that is even against western education that you claimed to have aquired.why do hausas always call you yoruba moslems FAKE MOSLEMS ? Why do they isolate themselves from any mosque that is controlled by yorubas ?
Boy emancipate yourselve from mental and religious slavery.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by PehaKaso: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
really tell me more.
Because I advocate for change you now call me a fanatic and extremist.
Am not surprise

May what happened 2 those NYSC members & other Christians in the Janjaweeed North, as a result of Buhari's incitement after losing 2 GEJ in 2011, be ur fate & that of ur family in year 2015, in Jesus Christ mighty name I pray, AMEN!!!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Dyoungstar: 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Muslims suspecting and accusing each other since 1301AD

Funny religion.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Dyoungstar: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

Sharap, is Muhammad or Mohammed not a paedophile and a staunch terrorist?
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xtervaganza(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

that paedophile is no prophet.

Wake da f*ck up

The man would be tried for war crimes if all hat happened in this present day.

The Taliban, boko haram, Isis of this world took inspiration from that fatherless son of a wh0re
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by xtervaganza(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
he isn't like the jesus in the tempered bible you read dat do involve in gayism with his disciples
any prove that he's gay?

You're a born fool

No wonder you worship a terrorist god
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by abbccc(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
LAGBAJA should take note as well....lol
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by shady26(m): 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
really oya give me names of members that are Muslim
the sword in your muslim flag, is it for cutting grass?
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
xtervaganza:
that paedophile is no prophet.

Wake da f*ck up

The man would be tried for war crimes if all hat happened in this present day.

The Taliban, boko haram, Isis of this world took inspiration from that fatherless son of a wh0re

LA ha natullahi alayhi
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by mikeobk(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tor... Serves them right... Where clothers like normal human beings... They say na hijab -buullssshhiit!!!
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by Josboy2: 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
The wey I dey fear this hausa girls in hijap eh,because slide mistake na dum! And you go see human parts dey fly.
Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by sanerugwei: 8:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
emiraty:

Your level of intelligence is amusing.

By the way how did u reachg the conxlusion on what religion iam of ?

You seek to instigate violence and not propagate peace, why? Is your life that troubled?Go for deliverance

Your type will never be leaders, amen.

Obviously whatever god u prayed to did not answer your prayers seeing I am already leading you even in this discuss. Religion is not by force.
Take your pill ok...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / Killing Of Python: Alvan Ikoku College Asked To Cleanse The Land / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.