Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale (5284 Views)

Massive Caucasian Puppies, Bull Mastiff puppies... Very affordable!!! / Bull Mastiff, Caucasian Puppies For Sale / Puppies For Sale (boar Boel And Bull Mastiff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
hello fellas
my dog gave birth to her litters yesterday ..... I dunno what breed to call the puppies, maybe mixed breed or bull mastiff cos they all look like their dad though . well, its a combo of Rotwieller (female) and Bull mastiff (male) . I'll leave. guys to judge when I upload the pix.

till then.
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
ceexcel:
hello fellas
my dog gave birth to her litters yesterday ..... I dunno what breed to call the puppies, maybe mixed breed or bull mastiff cos they all look like their dad though . well, its a combo of Rotwieller (female) and Bull mastiff (male) . I'll leave. guys to judge when I upload the pix.
till then.

these r pic of the mother rot. feeding its litters......

more photos to come soon.

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by TVmhm: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
post nore pics of puppies plus father and how much
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by redcurry(f): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
whao!they are so lovely in their tiny sizes.btw.can u pls give me one of them free?my base is abuja.
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by TVmhm: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
pls...cn u give me a female ....i will make sure she is well taken care of and i will give u the first litter....plsss
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
TVmhm:
pls...cn u give me a female ....i will make sure she is well taken care of and i will give u the first litter....plsss

if wishes were horses.........
am so sorry I cannot give them out free of charge but I promise to give them out at a reasonable amount .........
I just have 2female n 3male puppies......... they are just 10days old 2day.

I still have to keep them 4 a few more weeks b4 I put them up.....

feel free 2 make if offer and ask questions.....

meanwhile, merry Xmas n a wonderful new year 2 u.

cheers!
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by TVmhm: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
ceexcel:

if wishes were horses.........
am so sorry I cannot give them out free of charge but I promise to give them out at a reasonable amount .........
I just have 2female n 3male puppies......... they are just 10days old 2day.

I still have to keep them 4 a few more weeks b4 I put them up.....

feel free 2 make if offer and ask questions.....

meanwhile, merry Xmas n a wonderful new year 2 u.

cheers!
same to you......buh could you put up your number So we could chat on whatsapp
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by NOUB(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
sell to me pls.....I have 15k at hand..pls
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
here's some pictures of lucky puppies, today they're one week n 6days old.....

NOUB:
sell to me pls.....I have 15k at hand..pls

.....in as much as i promised to give it out at a fair price , 15k is no way for my pets....
you can contact me let's talk if u r interested.....

Happy viewing....

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Meet Lucky......

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by arcbay(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2014
bro...Nice pups you have there, but you could have easily gotten a male rottie to mate your bitch instead of using a bull mastiff angry
What exactly was your reason for such combo? So what breed should we call this combo? Bull rottie? Did you take time to imagine what traits the offsprings will posses? Not criticizing you o, I just want to open your eyes to some things...Think of it this way, do you know you just introduced a crossbred into life and until this entire lineage is wiped out, that particular "impurity" you introduced will keep being replicated. This situation has caused havoc in so many lives, you buy a Lhasa with pitbull traits, a rotweiller with basenji traits, a german shepherd with mongrel traits, a Samoyed with ridgebacks etc. All these mishaps could be traced back to such breeding blunders you just commited.

If you had crossed your bitch with a pedigree rottie, and every product of this lineage crossed back into the rottie line, a time will come when the rottie gene will be dominant in future offsprings, although there might be behavioural alterations in some.

I implore every breeder and pet handler to frown on cross breeding. You could have asked for advice here before mating the bitch. Anyway, the deed is done, just note these points for future purposes. Please don't take this personal, just thot we could learn from each other.

Nice pups you got there anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
arcbay:
bro...Nice pups you have there, but you could have easily gotten a male rottie to mate your bitch instead of using a bull mastiff angry
What exactly was your reason for such combo? So what breed should we call this combo? Bull rottie? Did you take time to imagine what traits the offsprings will posses? Not criticizing you o, I just want to open your eyes to some things...Think of it this way, do you know you just introduced a crossbred into life and until this entire lineage is wiped out, that particular "impurity" you introduced will keep being replicated. This situation has caused havoc in so many lives, you buy a Lhasa with pitbull traits, a rotweiller with basenji traits, a german shepherd with mongrel traits, a Samoyed with ridgebacks etc. All these mishaps could be traced back to such breeding blunders you just commited.
If you had crossed your bitch with a pedigree rottie, and every product of this lineage crossed back into the rottie line, a time will come when the rottie gene will be dominant in future offsprings, although there might be behavioural alterations in some.
I implore every breeder and pet handler to frown on cross breeding. You could have asked for advice here before mating the bitch. Anyway, the deed is done, just note these points for future purposes. Please don't take this personal, just thot we could learn from each other.

.........thanks 4 that piece of information...... R u a breeder? Which is ur specialty? Being in this 4 four years now, never done it this way b4..... Just trying out new things...... Thanks once again.
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
arcbay:

.........thanks 4 that piece of information...... R u a breeder? Which is ur specialty? Being in this 4 four years now, never done it this way b4..... Just trying out new things......
Come to think of it, dat name make ward: BULL ROTTIE!

Thanks once again.
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by arcbay(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
ceexcel:

.........thanks 4 that piece of information...... R u a breeder? Which is ur specialty? Being in this 4 four years now, never done it this way b4..... Just trying out new things......
Come to think of it, dat name make ward: BULL ROTTIE!

Thanks once again.

You're welcome bro...Yea i'm a breeder and a pet lover...Been into dogs since I was 10...I can't remember being away from dogs for more than 2 weeks at a go. Even during those days back at school, I went with one of them just for company...I like trying out new things too but not at the detriment of certain standard. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by oluomoadebayo: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
Someone will buy the pup and still breed later in the future. Now I see why someone will want a good dog for 5k.
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by DidiLove1: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Arcbay........are you affiliated to claws and paws vet clinics?
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
U really hv 2 love ursef to get anything done in this world...

Today, let someone love u Just d way u are.. As unattractive as u sometimes feel, and as incomplete as u think u are...

Yes, let someone love u despite all of this and let that someone be U....

Wishing U a prosperous and more rewarding 2015.

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by waleth: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2015
can you give them out @ 20k?
7F4141D4
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2015
waleth:
can you give them out @ 20k?
7F4141D4
no sir.

45k. for interested buyers......
i've bin trying 2 upload some pictures of the dad and mating but bad network.. will do that as soon as it lets me.
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by Vikkiboi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
45k for a mixed rot and a not too pure bull mastif? lipsrsealed
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Vikkiboi:
45k for a mixed rot and a not too pure bull mastif? lipsrsealed

i have my puppies..... and mind u, i neva forced it on u......... mr dog breeder y not upload pictures of ur pure breed .
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
dad
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
still uploading.....
Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2015
more coming........
4 pups remaining....

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by chucky234(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
ceexcel:
no sir.

45k. for interested buyers......
i've bin trying 2 upload some pictures of the dad and mating but bad network.. will do that as soon as it lets me.

Nobody should pay more than 5k for this thorough madness.
That dam with long mouth is not even a pure Rottie.

1 Like

Re: Rot. And Bull Mastiff ....... (puppies) Soon Go 4 Sale by ceexcel(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
i hear u oga.........

(1) (Reply)

My Piebald Caucasian, History, Puppies And Pictures / I Have 3 Jack Russells Available / Rats Can Kill Your Dog!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.