Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage (23143 Views)

Yinka Bode George Puts His Eggplant On Display As He Celebrates Birthday / Victor Osuagwu And Family(pictures) / Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by obabyoku: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ovation Magazine Publisher, Dele Momodu shared some family pictures taken over the years, as he and his wife marks 22 years Wedding anniversary. The couple got married December 19th 1992 and they are blessed with four sons. Lovely family.

Courtesy : www.houseofoge..com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by icebebe(f): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mehn dat guy is fat!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pray they see 50 yrs anniversary smiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Emmyk(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
The second pix tho. The guy at the extreme right.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by mistabiola: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Wow!!!! That Guy on Green top(ola) looks much more like his father cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by taiwoflb: 6:45am On Dec 20, 2014
HML to you

See names of the 54 Nigerian soldiers condemned to death, 5 freed
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2296-see-names-of-the-54-nigerian-soldiers-condemned-to-death-5-freed

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by kennyonthrone(m): 6:45am On Dec 20, 2014
Physically a happy family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by justi4jesu(f): 6:46am On Dec 20, 2014
Cute Family... cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Shadyswag(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Hehehehe lovely family, DAT fat dude though.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
icebebe:
Mehn dat guy is fat!

He is chubby not FAT.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by sulemania: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
God bless d family happy. Anv llnp
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Happy for Him.at least dis kind of people should be consulted on hw it works for dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Love the family photos....especially the second one!

Baby of the HOUSE! grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by justpresh(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Dis man is a man to reckon!$...... Not every body got fame and wealth lyk him.... Nyc family

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Sigoal(m): 6:48am On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by realtestament(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Dis is sweet kiss

Money good o

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by asodeboyede(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
And you hath he quickened, who were dead in
trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the
course of this world, according to the prince of the
power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the
children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in
times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the
desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by
nature the children of wrath, even as others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love
wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened
us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit
together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
That in the ages to come he might shew the
exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward
us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that
not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ
Jesus unto good works, which God hath before
ordained that we should walk in them.

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Beautiful family, cute kids. That is why I'm praying that God gives me a cute husband.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
cute family
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2014
Lovely family. The third boy in the second pix actually looks like Eddie Murphy's naughty professor

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Lakayanah: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Lovely family but a good samaritan needs to show them the way to the gym and how to eat right.
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Damalex4luv(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
God I beg you in your name! Let me too be celebrated in my life time, make me great beyond my utmost expectation and give me a lovely and wonderful family. Amen
You can be a partaker of this post by simply liking the comment in good faith.. Just 5 days to Xmas. May God surprise all Nairalanders before Xmas with all our heart desires.
Yes God has surprise me with over 60000 naira. Somebody should praise the lord

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by lionduke(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
four hefty men

Chi ma obi m
Chi mu anya
Chi na edum
ifeanyichukwu jnr
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by Isiterere(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2014
cute family. Dele Momodu is an icon of his own. I love reading his pendulum.
Happy anniversary.

A journey of one thousand miles begin with a step. I hope lalasticlala will take a cue from this man.

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by msmon(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Cute! 22 yrs of marriage no be small thing ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by HACKPASTOR(m): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2014
good, happy family
Re: Dele Momodu Shares Lovely Family Pictures As He Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage by SAMBARRY: 6:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Cute family but they need to get that obese kid disciplined. Food wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah / Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Yoruba Movie Actress, Wunmi Yetunde, Arrested For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.