Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,014 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) (28310 Views)

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos / Fire Kills Family Of 5 In Bauchi (photo) / Girl Who Survived Fire Incident That Killed 7 Family Members In Lagos Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2014

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Edygrin(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
And someone will tell me there's no God. Remember to always sow a seed Contact me for Jesus account number.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Princychris(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
I believe in MIRACLES shocked

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Princychris:
I believe in MIRACLES shocked
Do you?

I think they're just lucky or maybe it's not their time yet.

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Remember final destination? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nobleval:
Do you?

oh dearie , they couldn't be just lucky .

5 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
Elantracey:

oh dearie , they couldn't be just lucky .
they're lucky. It's as simple as that dear.

5 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Emmyk(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2014
Oh my God shocked

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Emmyk(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
they're lucky. It's as simple as that dear.
It's a miracle. It's as simple as that dude undecided

48 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 20, 2014
Emmyk:
It's a miracle. It's as simple as that dude undecided
whatever...they're alive and that's what matters.

2 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Emmyk(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
whatever...they're alive and that's what matters.
Apparently.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Lusaint(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2014
God is great

21 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:24am On Dec 20, 2014
embarassedThe container almost laminate the motor

May God Protect US from anything that would bring Sorrow to our Families ,this yuletide and beyond... IJN Amen

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by tit(f): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Edygrin:
And someone will tell me there's no God. Remember to always sow a seed Contact me for Jesus account number.

how can i sow only seed?
i want to plant farm!
gimme the account number quick quick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:56am On Dec 20, 2014
Tell me dis not miracle n I will tell u u shld be in Yaba left, the family shld keep serving God 4 d rest of their Lives. Hallelujah somebody.

25 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by mistabiola: 5:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Thank God for their lives cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2014
God is in control

4 Likes

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Wow
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
I believe in Miracle. Jesus has done something greater than this and still in d business of saving His own people. Give your life to Christ. He'll save u.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
That's God for you, who says it's time for you to die when the Lord has not commanded it... May I, my family members and all Nairalanders reading this never die a sudden death before this year runs to and end and several years to come in Jesus name. Amen

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Bennyberry(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
And some abnormally insane people wud say theris no God..Fuvk atheists joor..Tnk u God.. tnk u Jesus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Bobbystanley(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
This is what my people call Oluebube!

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by benebaby77: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Ymodulus, what do you have to say about this? You had better change that your belief of atheism.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by daintyprincess(f): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
WOW
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by Moderrator: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Is it a miracle or are they just lucky?
Looking at that car, ain't no way that ain't a miracle because no one can survive that kind of vehicle lamination.
But on other hand, what of all the other people that die in accidents? does it mean God could do a miracle for them?
does it mean everyone that survives a car crash is a miracle those that don't arent?
pastors pls help.
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
Do you?

Dude...we'on have time...we all Live by HIS grace .....

1 Like

Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by decode55(m): 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
WoW!
Re: A Family Of 5 Just Survived This Frightful Crash In Lagos (photos) by koxi: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
Thanks be to The Almighty God.......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.