Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? (30152 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
I won't deceive my self I'm a nice guy to the core
I'm the kind of guy that holds the door open for a lady
I call her by 6:45 to be the first to start her day. I don't shout at her , I'm a nice guy but I'm not a pushover
I don't take shiit (what I considered shit might vary from what others considered shit)
But I have perennial bad luck with women ,looks can be deceiving , I have the looks a player and also my startup lines and catch phrases are straight out of the players manual,I tried to be a player but it never worked out for me
Maybe it because I'm the only guy among 3 girls and mom ensured and still ensures that I treat all women like queens ,im yet to meet a lady that hasn't given me her her number and I'm very picky but I've only had 2 successes in all my dating attempts, admittedly I'm quite young (very early 20's) , but in all the ladies I've woed I've observed a pattern it goes like this

week 1 everything perfect, she calls I call , lovey dovey shi, love is in the air

week 2 I really have no idea what always happens

subsequently she hates me,absolutely detest me, she doesn't reply pings, see's me and ignores me embarassed embarassed I'm beginning to wonder if I have a problem because the pattern is getting very annoying
PS
I'm in an 'all guys uni (FUTO) and I'm in my early 20's with a young fac
please relationship experts advise needed
Only mature comments

Niaraland love experts
CC
Mizmycoli (Nairaland love expert )
Kachisbarbie ( pretty Lady analyst

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by chekasforchekas: 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Brother, you really have to ask your self what's wrong, and make corrections, because from my experience, when it comes to relationship, woman likes to be pampered, after first round of sex, they behavior changes, and you see the persons character and attitude and if you can handle it you stick to it, but if you can not, it's left for you, so am saying baba, don't think they hate you, love your self, accept your person and you will be loved.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Extom(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2014
What exactly do you want? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2014
chekasforchekas:
Brother, you really have to ask your self what's wrong, and make corrections, because from my experience, when it comes to relationship, woman likes to be pampered, after first round of sex, they behavior changes, and you see the persons character and attitude and if you can handle it you stick to it, but if you can not, it's left for you, so am saying baba, don't think they hate you, love your self, accept your person and you will be loved.
Thanks bro, actually my best company is myself

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by ronald4lif(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Coz women are more attracted to the bad guys, they feel more secure around them

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by chekasforchekas: 12:05am On Dec 20, 2014
youngice:

Thanks bro, actually my best company is myself
Even after the so called first round of hot whatever, show her love, care, treat her nice, stand by her, pet her, I mean when when she is hating, accept her, cuddle, take her out and make sure you have a sweet washing mouth, e go work magic for you.
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Bimffo(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2014
The reality is Ladies hate Nice guys..

I am not saying you should stop been nice, but if ur Nice level is on 80%, reduce it to 10% and see how it works..

Check out this moniker on Nairaland.. "CharlesNneji1" and get his books or E-books.. Mehn, it will help you alot.. You will be catching all those babes like Fish.. grin and they will swam around you like flies..

PS: Ladies will always be Ladies..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 12:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Bimffo:
The reality is Ladies hate Nice guys..

I am not saying you should stop been nice, but if ur Nice level is on 80%, reduce it to 10% and see how it works..

Check out this moniker on Nairaland.. "CharlesNneji1" and get his books or E-books.. Mehn, it will help you alot.. You will be catching all those babes like Fish.. grin and they will swam around you like flies..

PS: Ladies will always be Ladies..
I tried being a bad guy, shit doesn't just suit me

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 12:19am On Dec 20, 2014
Extom:
What exactly do you want? undecided
Just a normal relationship
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Bimffo(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2014
youngice:

I tried being a bad guy, shit doesn't just suit me

Looll.. Dont be a bad guy.. Be inbetween a Bad guy and a good guy, it works like hell.. grin Gonna Suit U perfectly.. Just dont be too Nice.. undecided Nigerian girls don worth that shii

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by ReVizz(m): 12:23am On Dec 20, 2014
Why not try Jigoloism
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by EstarKeys(f): 12:26am On Dec 20, 2014
youngice:
I won't deceive my self I'm a nice guy to the core
I'm the kind of guy that holds the door open for a lady
I call her by 6:45 to be the first to start her day. I don't shout at her , I'm a nice guy but I'm not a pushover
I don't take shiit (what I considered shit might vary from what others considered shit)
But I have perennial bad luck with women ,looks can be deceiving , I have the looks a player and also my startup lines and catch phrases are straight out of the players manual,I tried to be a player but it never worked out for me
Maybe it because I'm the only guy among 3 girls and mom ensured and still ensures that I treat all women like queens ,im yet to meet a lady that hasn't given me her her number and I'm very picky but I've only had 2 successes in all my dating attempts, admittedly I'm quite young (very early 20's) , but in all the ladies I've woed I've observed a pattern it goes like this

week 1 everything perfect, she calls I call , lovey dovey shi, love is in the air

week 2 I really have no idea what always happens

subsequently she hates me,absolutely detest me, she doesn't reply pings, see's me and ignores me embarassed embarassed I'm beginning to wonder if I have a problem because the pattern is getting very annoying
PS
I'm in an 'all guys uni (FUTO) and I'm in my early 20's with a young fac
please relationship experts advise needed
Only mature comments
...well,dis is becos dey care excessively or more dan normal dats y d als take dem for granted..especially wen she doesnt love him as much as he does

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2014
I don't know why they do... Buh I think you shld change the topic from "nice guys" to "nice people" cos nice girls their experiences too... It aint no gender thang.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Youngreinhard:
I don't know why they do... Buh I think you shld change the topic from "nice guys" to "nice people" cos nice girls their experiences too... It aint no gender thang.
Very nice suggestion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 20, 2014
What is your definition of niceness?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2014
andromida:
What is your definition of niceness?
I don't intend to take her firva ride, I'm don't bully her and shout at he, I don't devalue her by making her feel inferior and unwanted, I encourage her, tell her how beautiful she is and the likes
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 20, 2014
youngice:

I don't intend to take her firva ride, I'm don't bully her and shout at he, I don't devalue her by making her feel inferior and unwanted, I encourage her, tell her how beautiful she is and the likes

You sound nice but you know too much of anything can become a bad thing and sometimes the attraction just dies it's not your fault and there is nothing you can do. Its not because you are not a jerk maybe she is not feeling you anymore. If you have to act like a jerk before a woman likes you then she does not really like you she likes the act you are putting on and how long do you plan to keep up the act? See why it's best to be yourself?

If she likes bad boys, you may have to leave her so she can find what she is looking for and you can find someone who appreciates what you have to offer.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2014
andromida:

You sound nice but you know too much of anything can become a bad thing and sometimes the attraction just dies it's not your fault and there is nothing you can do. Its not because you are not a jerk maybe she is not feeling you anymore. If you have to act like a jerk before a woman likes you then she does not really like you she likes the act you are putting on and how long do you plan to keep up the act? See why it's best to be yourself?

If she likes bad boys, you may have to leave her so she can find what she is looking for and you can find someone who appreciates what you have to offer.
well thanks for the advice ,but when affection dies why does it metamorph to hate on her side

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2014
youngice:
well thanks for the advice ,but when affection dies if does it metamorph to hate

Your hating her serves no one not even you. Hate is as strong as love only negative and destructive especially to the person carrying it. There is no guarantee that the love you feel for someone will be reciprocated and really any one has the right to do what they want to do. Just free your mind you will find a better match for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2014
andromida:

Your hating her serves no one not even you. Hate is as strong as love only negative and destructive especially to the person carrying it. There is no guarantee that the love you feel for someone will be reciprocated and really any one has the right to do what they want to do. Just free your mind you will find a better match for yourself.
its the other way round , she begins to hate me,
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 20, 2014
youngice:
it the other way round , she begins to hates me,

Why do you think she hates you?
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 9:28am On Dec 20, 2014
andromida:

Why do you think she hates you?
shw seizes an form of relationship and her friends start avoiding me and she ignores my calls etc
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by lilmax(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Don't act nice
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
Don't act nice
its not an act

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by OohMpa: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2014
Here's why:

1) They feel you're a player cos all players start nicely

2) They see you as hypocrites who want sth. After that, hasta la vista

3) You don't live in the real world. Obviously, you can't relate to them

4) You'd always be second to the real guys. At least they don't lie to them

5) Nice gets you a relationship, real sustains a relationship. That's where they wanna be

Keep on with the nice while ooh Mpa gets realer every second. Guys like you really up ooh Mpa's statistics

#Sai

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2014
OohMpa:
Here's why:

1) They feel you're a player cos all players start nicely

2) They see you as hypocrites who want sth. After that, hasta la vista

3) You don't live in the real world. Obviously, you can't relate to them

4) You'd always be second to the real guys. At least they don't lie to them

5) Nice gets you a relationship, real sustains a relationship. That's where they wanna be

Keep on with the nice while ooh Mpa gets realer every second. Guys like you really up ooh Mpa's statistics

#Sai
What do u mean by real
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by coldsoup(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
You said it yourself it may be your choosiness
Leave your pride, that ugly girl may be your queen

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by uglyogre(f): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
keep deceiving yourselves with the 'ladies love bad guys' notion, don't go and work on your characters, manners and your words.maybe when you stop being picky and give others the chance to receive the love you crave for, you'll also find what you're searching for

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Be true to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by youngice(m): 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
uglyogre:
keep deceiving yourselves with the 'ladies love bad guys' notion, don't go and work on your characters, manners and your words.maybe when you stop being picky and give others the chance to receive the love you crave for, you'll also find what you're searching for
My mannerisms are impeccable
Bout character let's just say I'm not your average Joe
Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
You can't force yourself on someone, they either like you or they don't.

If they like you, on that basis shall you build the relationship. If it doesn't work out in the long run, they still like you for who you are cool

You need spiritual maturity to understand this sha.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Who isn't a nice guy?

Even the worst player believes he's got a heart of gold and is phucking ready to swear to that cheesy

@Op, all you need do is, learn to keep your 'care' in check. Don't show forth too many affections, you'll end up divulging your weakness which would be used against you in return.

Moderation is the word.

Girls are like kids. For their safety, you should know when to buy them a candy and when to refuse them a candy.

And just like a good father would do, always have a decent reason for not buying a candy when it was needed.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Funny Things Girls Do After A Bad Breakup / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.