Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) (26670 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
what kind of punch could that be shocked

Nigeria has lost another chap to the inadequacy of their health sector sad

may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by homesteady(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
this story sent chills down my spine! so sad!
that boy should be jailed!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by aguizm(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
badex11:
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=276
Thank you and God bless
Madam what's wrong with u. We are here sympathizing over the death of a promising young lad and u are here campaigning for your daughter to be cussons baby of the year eh kwa.

U are a very selfish woman.

14 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by jnrbayano(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
aguizm:
Madam what's wrong with u. We are here sympathizing over the death of a promising young lad and u are here campaigning for your daughter to be cussons baby of the year eh kwa.

U are a very selfish woman.

Very very!

I don't think she's normal

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by bolaji3071(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
rip....
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
holding my breath....dat boy...must be hanged!!!
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by MubarokX(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

The boy obviously must have had a ruptured spleen / organ and was bleeding internally.

This story just highlights the incompetencies of the Nigerian health sector, halfbaked doctors working without proper facilities, and an ignorant population who think "holding down" a fatally I'll patient and maniacally praying in tongues speaking gibberish will miraculously solve the problem.

RIP to the deceased.

And u gave Ur myopic assessment based on what facts... U siddon for Ur house dey talk say the boy 'obviously must have had a ruptured spleen/organ'... do u know the meaning of the word 'obviously' and 'must have'...

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by jidxin(m): 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
safarigirl:
And where is the SS1 student currently? I hope he's chilling somewhere, waiting to stand trial. Wwe can't have such demonic rascals walking free before he kills someone else's child.

No be to dey cary rosary up and down. Seek justice, nobody is too young to go to jail. If you're old enough to challenge your seniors and give fatal punches then you can survive in any penitentiary in the country
penitentiary we Don run penitentiary in Nigeria we run prison

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by homesteady(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Secondary schools are now crazy! no respect again! no discipline! how will an SS1 boy blow head boy? did he chop winch?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by happyzed0(f): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Rip
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
badex11:
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Please Kindly assist to cast your vote for my daughter by liking her picture in the ongoing cussons baby moments competition. Her name is DEBORAH ANJOLAOLUWA
here is the voting link
Thank you and God bless

How can you be so insensitive? Couldn't you have at least drop 'RIP' even if you don't mean it before campaigning for votes?

RIP Ebuka

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
RIP to him,it's heartbreaking sad
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Gorgeous58(f): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
A promising young man died and posters on NL are busy placing adverts and other irrelevant poo on the thread. People, its time to grow up. RIP to the dead. I pray God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by tomistelle(f): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
jnrbayano:

On a condolence thread?
Are you normal?

Rip Ebuka

I doubt if she is

Rip Ebuka,another dream cut short

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by MadCow1: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Involuntary Manslaughter...

The junior student must have been packing one hell of a punch and the Senior prefect obviously had an unknown health condition. If it wasn't not this junior student, it would have been anyone else.

Issues I have here is that the family took the body away. I would have thought that in cases of suspicious death, the state always carried out a mandatory autopsy.

Anyways, life goes on.

I hope the poor juvenile delinquent does not suffer more than necessary. We all had our mad moments in our younger days. Many of us were involved in fights and beat downs that could easily have killed anyone. Let's be a little less judgemental and reason clearly.

The young man's parents should get a lawyer and plead the young man's case. By now the Nigerian Police would have started extorting money from his parents on this matter.

Uwa' wu paw paw men.... YAW!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by MadCow1: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by MadCow1: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
homesteady:
Secondary schools are now crazy! no respect again! no discipline! how will an SS1 boy blow head boy? did he chop winch?

grin

Na today! grin

Me wey start from JSS1 dey beat head boy nko?

grin

That was what made secondary school fun jor.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Igbos and their strong bones, they've got lots of talent in that region. cheesy Joking apart, the junior was not only disrespectful but also had no respect for the school and his position. I share the grief of the family cos loosing a son of 18yrs isn't easy at all, the student, who I guess must be older should be sentenced to at least 20yrs in prison, if life isn't possible for accidental murder. Woe betide him! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by emmaginator: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
may God help us oh
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Ranchhoddas: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

The boy obviously must have had a ruptured spleen / organ and was bleeding internally.

This story just highlights the incompetencies of the Nigerian health sector, halfbaked doctors working without proper facilities, and an ignorant population who think "holding down" a fatally I'll patient and maniacally praying in tongues speaking gibberish will miraculously solve the problem.

RIP to the deceased.
sadly,I have to agree with you.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Misogynist2014(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:
what kind of punch could that be shocked

Nigeria has lost another chap to the inadequacy of their health sector sad

may his soul rest in peace.
Who told you a punch can't kill? A blow, if well hit at a very high velocity multiplied by its weight can have a very high momentum which can damage the skull and send the victim to coma, finally, death.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by fairheven: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
badex11:
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

here is the voting link
Thank you and God bless

How on earth do you pple find it comfortable displaying new-born babies on social media?wat is wrong with our generation?hian!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

RIP to the deceased.
Will they ever accept the fact that 'some' are incompetent? No never will.A noble profession they call it.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by emiye(m): 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
if the boy who delivered the fatal punch is less than 18yrs old, he can only be placed in a juvenile remand home.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Fash20: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
RIP DUDE

LAST RESPECT.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by otokx(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
If the boy was improperly dressed, the principal should have asked him to leave. Now the prefect is dead the principal is talking rubbish, anyway welcome to Nigeria - land of the jungle.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Who told you a punch can't kill? A blow, if well hit at a very high velocity multiplied by its weight can have a very high momentum which can damage the skull and send the victim to coma, finally, death.

where in my post did I say a punch can't kill
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Frankenstein: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
badex11:
SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE

here is the voting link
Thank you and God bless
What kinda nonsense is this? You're canvassing for votes for your daughter in a thread about someone's tragic death. SMH

Anyway. RIP to the boy... but why was his corpse moved by the family before an autopsy could be conducted.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Fash20: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
fairheven:

How on earth do you pple find it comfortable displaying new-born babies on social media?wat is wrong with our generation?hian!
wat is not wrong with our generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband And Wife To Be Buried Together In Imo After Dying One Month Apart. Photo / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.