Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? (3820 Views)

Joblink / Please, Does Anyone Have Information On This Firm Or Got This Text Message? / Urgent:joblink Nigeria Calling For Interviews: What Is Their Likely Question Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? by kunledarmani(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2008
hELLO Landers,
I was called by the cosulting firm you have above to process my employment letter but i have to pay the amount of #13500, I want to know if anyone here has been called like dis, Are they for real I need answers, Thank Y'All,
Re: Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? by MrCrackles(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2008
if u try am, your money go be that!! grin grin grin
Re: Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? by serege(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
o boy i see the same message ooooooo.i dont know what to do now.I'm supposed to report on the 16th of December at trans ocean
Re: Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? by aigfranky(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
I got an email to report @ transocean PHC on d 16th wednesday, after d payment of N13,500 administrative fee. 16th is Tuesday. Any member wit further info should reach me wit aigfranky@yahoo.com. Big Thanks
Re: Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? by Kinzy: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2008
My friend dont even try it. Many of us ve bin warned about dis joblink people on dis forum. I dont know why dis topic on joblink was moved from dis board. Pls mr seun help us bring back dis topic so dat more people will not be victims. cry
Re: Joblink Nigeria***a Consulting Firm*** Or What? by phemac: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
This joblink people are very funny.this is what they sent to me.

Dear Olufemi Owolabi,

After a careful review and screening of your job application, we have decided to place you first as a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in the following underlisted client establishment:

Client Name: Atlantic Marine & Oilfield Services

You are to resume duty at the above establishment on Wednesday the 17th of december, 2008 with the following:

1. A copy of your employment letter (Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseeker" page to begin your employment letter request)

2. Photocopies of your credentials (for filing and credential verification purposes)

3. Two passport photographs.

Failure to present all three information above on the date of resumption will lead to cancellation of this employment offer and an immediate replacement by another candidate.

Note that this email is NOT your employment letter but an offer of employment notice. Please go to the website: www.joblinknigeria.com and click on "Jobseekers" page to request your letter of employment.

Congratulations on your placement.

Best Regards,
Dare Oyeleye, HR Co-Lead,
Joblinknigeria Hiring and Placement Department.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Recruitment Recruitment / For Immediate Employment: Experienced Fund Transfer And Customer Service Officer / Starting Up A Barbing Saloon With A Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.