Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period (3539 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Businesses That Can And Will Never Fail You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by Kofacts(m): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
These Researches, are based what we all know and you can attest that it is true. (Read and Share)

1.HAIR DRESSERS: Looking good is a sacrifice. This particularly goes out to women who want to look exceptionally beautiful. Majority of hair saloons are jam-packed with women either fixing weavons or braiding their hair. You often hear ladies asking among themselves “Have you made your christmas hair?” “What hair would you make for christmas?
Obviously, the cost of making hair would be higher than it was 2 months ago eg. April, it might cost 1200, but might cost 9-10k this period, there is God o.

2.FOOD SELLERS: Food sellers are not left out either. People buy food items like chicken,turkey,rice,cooking oil,coleslaw items,cooking condiments,drinks to celebrate the season.
They would really make it well this season.

3.CLOTH TRADERS: Before now, I thought kids were the only ones that crave for christmas clothes,but I was wrong. Adults too buy christmas clothes during this season cos everyone wants to look good and admirable. So, if you’ve not bought your “christmas cloth” yet,do so today.ThankGod i bought mine january ending, wonder how it might look when i put it on now. #Smiles

4.TOURIST CENTERS : During this period, some of these tourist centers, will start making up like the Amusement park, where you need to take your children to, unless you want them to give you headache that day.

5.MUSICIANS:Without music,the whole place would be dull. More reason why most musicians launch their albums during this period. You’d realise that their songs would reign/played frequently this season. Eg: P-square. Well i know their Game Over(2007) and Danger(2009) albums reigned during the yuletide season then.
But one funny and tragic thing about this group is that, they tend to gain only during the Christmas period. Jingle bell all the way.

6.GADGET SELLERS: Welcome to Naija were everyone wants to feel cool,flashy and classy. Getting the latest android phones,i-pad,blackberry etc is the in thing now, more reason gadget sellers slash down the prices of their goods so people can easily purchase them. Well,i’ve observed that most times,people buy these items to flaunt it when they travel to their villages…lolz.

7.POULTRY FARMERS: Due to the high demand for fowls,turkeys even ducks, poultry farmers are seriously patronised. Even before december most women have booked their chickens with the farmer.

8.DRIVERS/TRANSPORT COMPANIES: Bus tickets,airplane tickets,reservations…etc are the words you keep hearing during this season because most people travel home to see their loved ones,family and relations.

ite....http://unnedu..com/2014/12/top-8-business-that-is-making-it-this.html

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by FRANCISEKE1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oh you forgot pharmacy shops for condoms....you have to shield your sword bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by OasisofRefuge(f): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by omanifrank(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
i got it anyway

this front page updates this days sha...

is this the NL i used to know...
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by holatin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
where is prostitution.
e dey sell pass pure water
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by scribble: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ashawo work

But some people will tell you ashawo no be work... cool
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by ireneony(f): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
I thought this topic was already talked about yesterdayundecided
Nawa o
https://www.nairaland.com/2052764/10-types-occupations-make-most#29027683

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by omanifrank(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
I thought this topic was already talked about yesterdayundecided
Nawa o
me self nor come understand NL o

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by james669: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
good one OP
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by LaurelP(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Again
Our mods have gone ... again!
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by vicot(m): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
copy nd paste
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by scribble: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
omanifrank:
me self nor come understand NL o

NL is evolving

What it is becoming, only God knows
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by superneutral(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Useless topic again.. so u want me to jump inside that job without experience.

U tried sha

Tnkz Bro
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by englishmart(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Some mods are not proactive at all.

Jennimma created exactly a similar thread yesterday. And it was on fp.

See the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2052764/10-types-occupations-make-most
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
englishmart:
Some mods are not proactive at all.

ahswear!

What's the difference between this and Jennimma's thread?
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by happyzed0(f): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ok ve seen dis b4
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by omanifrank(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
scribble:

NL is evolving

What it is becoming, only God knows
Seun is busy.... he left it for other people to handle...see the result...its declining
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by mcocolok(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beer sellers
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by millionboi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
where is prostitution.
hahahahaha
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by steve002(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
knock out
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by millionboi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
where is prostitution.
hw u tek knw
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by bunchdrich(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
nice, but let me mine , selling of any purge drugs
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pastors too will "sell" in their business...

Hello church, we are gonna give God two special offerings before th year runs out. The first is called "goodbye 2014" offering and the second "welcome 2015" offering make sure this offerings are the best you'v ever given to God grin
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by M4gunners: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Number 3 is just so unfortunate . adults na cry because of Christmas Clothes i don't understand why.
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by LMAyedun(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
What about arm robbers..? Always proactive moments like this..
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by lanxlot(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
4 1ces, am at a loss 4 what to say.
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by Emskaro: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
fashion designers.
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by ellechrystal(f): 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
U ve 4 gotten hamper sellers, wine shops, hospitals too will make money o. because too much awoof go fly this season wen them start to purge na hospital things o.
Also police go make money o. because too many thieves n area boys will b arrested n bail granting go dey like pure water so them go fit c food chop. Also them go do their normal begging things, they will stand along an et reel busy road, n there4 hammer than evab4
also Armed robbers n petty thieves go hammer... u name them.
Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by holatin(m): 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
millionboi:
hw u tek knw
brothel dey d back of my house.

I Ve prostitute neighbour

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Businesses That Are Making It This Festive Period by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
What are the mods thinking?

(1) (2)

Top 5 Businesses With 1k Start Up Capital / Have You Lost Your Money Trading Forex, Crpto-currency / Firstbank Of Nigeria: Did I Lost Money To Payarena On ATM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.