Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money (1341 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Set Up Your Own Bulk-sms Website With Less Than N5,000 - GUARANTEED! / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hi,

I'm offering you a one-time opportunity to acquire a skill that will earn you money for a lifetime. Get professional training on how to set up PREMIUM BULK SMS WEBSITES through my comprehensive and detailed PREMIUM BULK SMS TRAINING VIDEOS where I reveal in details the exact things I do to set up premium bulk sms websites for clients continuously.

With this skill, I can confidently assure you that will be able to acquire an extra source of income for yourself as this is what I currently do to make money

Check out what you will learn in the training videos

Video 1 Introduction: A complete overview of the kind of bulk sms website you will be setting up and other important details.
Duration: 3 mins 18 secs

Video 2 Local Server Installation: This video shows you how to setup a local server which will enable you build your website on your computer system.
Duration: 6 mins 36 secs

Video 3 Database Creation & Installation of Content Management System: You will learn how to create a database that will hold your website details and also install the content management software to be used.
Duration: 15mins 41secs

Video 4 Articles & Menu Creation: Here, you are shown how to create various articles and then link them to a menu. Very simple I tell you.
Duration: 24mins 53secs

Video 5 Create Custom Html Module, Login Module & Insert Images In Article Pages: This video will show you how to insert images into your article pages, create a custom html module and login module. You don't need to be a guru to learn this.
Duration: 17mins 48secs

Video 6 Creating Superb Website Header Using Photoshop: Even if you have never designed anything before, this particular video will show you how easy it is to create a good looking header for your website design. Just follow the simple instructions in the video and you will be surprised at what you can achieve.
Duration: 19mins 29secs

Video 7 Creating Good Looking Website Template: Here, I show you how to design a professional template which you will upload to your website. I take my time here as I show you the basics and how you can also do it. Simply follow the instructions and be amazed at your own output.
Duration: 1hr 3mins 3secs

Video 8 Upload Template & Edit Its Footer: This video contains practical demonstration of how to upload your template after design to your website and then shows you how to edit its footer to customize your own links.
Duration: 17mins 57secs

Video 9 Website Security: Protecting your bulk sms website from being hacked is very important else all your labour will be in vain. In this particular video, I show you how to bullet-proof your bulk sms website from hackers and have peace of mind making your money.
Duration: 5mins 47secs

Video 10 Integrating Unique Animated Images: In this video you will learn how to integrate animated images into your bulk sms website to give it a unique customized look that sets it apart from others out there. You will be surprised with what you can do after watching this video.
Duration: 11mins 34secs

Video 11 How To Upload Your Premium Bulk SMS Website - 1: Detailed instruction is provided here on how to upload your website from your local server (i.e. computer) to your web server for it to be seen on the internet.
Duration: 5mins 56secs

Video 11.1 How To Upload Your Premium Bulk SMS Website - 2: This video in continuation shows you practically how to extract and compress the required materials on your local server before uploading on your web server.
Duration: 5mins 50secs

Video 11.2 How To Upload Your Premium Bulk SMS Website - 3: This video concludes the part on uploading your premium bulk sms website by showing you how to upload to your web server in order to be able to view it on the internet.
Duration: 15mins 58secs

Video 12 Secret Website Where To Purchase Your SMS Portal Creator License Key: Here, I reveal completely the website where you will purchase your sms portal creator license key to enable your premium bulk sms website send sms.
Duration: 7mins 4secs

Video 13 How To Install SMS Portal Component And License Key: In clear details, you will learn how to practically install your sms portal component and also insert your license key which you have purchased after watching video 12.
Duration: 8mins 17secs

Video 14 Where To Get A Reliable Bulk SMS Provider: With every secret exposed, I reveal to you my own personal bulk sms provider whose service I have been enjoying for more than a year and can vouch for as they are very competent. Note that sms delivery is what keeps you in business. I reveal the name of the company here without holding anything back.
Duration: 6mins 19secs

Video 15 How To Add an API (Application Programming Interface): Configuring the API is the key to ensuring your website is connected to your provider's account and can send sms properly. In this video, I show you how to do it. You don't need any programming knowledge - just follow simple instructions.
Duration: 12mins 52secs

Video 16 How To Configure Admin Settings: For you to administer your site effectively, you need to know how to configure the administrative section of your premium bulk sms website. This video shows you how to do that effectively.
Duration: 14mins 15secs

Video 16.1 How To Configure Admin Settings 1: This video shows you further administrative functions you need to carry out for efficiency in managing your bulk sms website.
Duration: 12mins 5secs

Video 17 How To Get Categorized GSM Database And Make Money From It: This particular video shows you a secret I use to make money providing genuine categorized gsm numbers at premium prices to anyone who requests it.
Duration: 12mins 44secs

Video 18 How To Create And Access Professional Email Address From Your Web Server Control Panel: Here, I show you how to login to your webserver's cpanel and create professional email addresses such as info@domainname.com, support@domainname.com, etc... I also show you how to access the emails you create.
Duration: 4mins 13secs

ADDED BONUSES FOR PURCHASING THE TRAINING VIDEOS
1 Million Nigerian Emails List - a premium resource you can make use of to blast your ads to potential customers or sell to make money. VALUE: N30,000

Authentic Nationwide GSM Nos Database - This is an authentic list of nationwide gsm numbers categorized by local government areas. You can use them personally or sell to others. VALUE: N60,000

IMers Toolbox - this is a must have for anyone involved in any form of internet/online business as it reveals the tools you will be needing. VALUE: N6,000

EZ Ecovers - a complete premium resource for designing professional ecovers. VALUE - N7,500

Authority Blogging Breakthrough - A thorough guide on how to professionally blog and make money. I tell you this Ebook has tremendously helped me greatly. VALUE - N3,500

Product Launch Training - A comprehensive guide that reveals all the strategies you can implement in order to have a successful launch for any product. VALUE - N2,700

Graphics Samurai - A resource box of diverse qualitative graphical assets containing Photoshop source files of each and every asset. VALUE - N5,000

Photoshop Training Videos - These videos will show you practically how to use photoshop to create amazing design works even if you have never used it before. VALUE - N5,900

Free Freakin' Graphics - A complete compendium that reveals the BEST places around the internet to grab kick-Bottom graphics for both free and commercial use. You definitely need this. VALUE - N6,000

My Continuous Support - Through my "Private Facebook Group", you'll have access to other mouth watering bonuses, periodic updates and cutting-edge information. VALUE - N10,000

REGULAR PRICE: N7,000

PROMO PRICE: N5000

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

To get your own copy, send an sms to 08098086797 to request for my bank details.

P.S. If you ask me, I'll simply let you know that this is one business that can never go extinct. It is a business you will definitely regret later if you don't order right away. If you need any further explanation, simply call me on 08098086797 or 08144303049.

Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm available to answer your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bigdreams:
I'm available to answer your questions.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Bigdreams:
Hi,

I'm offering you a one-time opportunity to acquire a skill that will earn you money for a lifetime. Get professional training on how to set up PREMIUM BULK SMS WEBSITES through my comprehensive and detailed PREMIUM BULK SMS TRAINING VIDEOS where I reveal in details the exact things I do to set up premium bulk sms websites for clients continuously.

With this skill, I can confidently assure you that will be able to acquire an extra source of income for yourself as this is what I currently do to make money

Check out what you will learn in the training videos

Video 1 Introduction: A complete overview of the kind of bulk sms website you will be setting up and other important details.
Duration: 3 mins 18 secs

Video 2 Local Server Installation: This video shows you how to setup a local server which will enable you build your website on your computer system.
Duration: 6 mins 36 secs

Video 3 Database Creation & Installation of Content Management System: You will learn how to create a database that will hold your website details and also install the content management software to be used.
Duration: 15mins 41secs

Video 4 Articles & Menu Creation: Here, you are shown how to create various articles and then link them to a menu. Very simple I tell you.
Duration: 24mins 53secs

Video 5 Create Custom Html Module, Login Module & Insert Images In Article Pages: This video will show you how to insert images into your article pages, create a custom html module and login module. You don't need to be a guru to learn this.
Duration: 17mins 48secs

Video 6 Creating Superb Website Header Using Photoshop: Even if you have never designed anything before, this particular video will show you how easy it is to create a good looking header for your website design. Just follow the simple instructions in the video and you will be surprised at what you can achieve.
Duration: 19mins 29secs

Video 7 Creating Good Looking Website Template: Here, I show you how to design a professional template which you will upload to your website. I take my time here as I show you the basics and how you can also do it. Simply follow the instructions and be amazed at your own output.
Duration: 1hr 3mins 3secs

Video 8 Upload Template & Edit Its Footer: This video contains practical demonstration of how to upload your template after design to your website and then shows you how to edit its footer to customize your own links.
Duration: 17mins 57secs

Video 9 Website Security: Protecting your bulk sms website from being hacked is very important else all your labour will be in vain. In this particular video, I show you how to bullet-proof your bulk sms website from hackers and have peace of mind making your money.
Duration: 5mins 47secs

Video 10 Integrating Unique Animated Images: In this video you will learn how to integrate animated images into your bulk sms website to give it a unique customized look that sets it apart from others out there. You will be surprised with what you can do after watching this video.
Duration: 11mins 34secs

Video 11 How To Upload Your Premium Bulk SMS Website - 1: Detailed instruction is provided here on how to upload your website from your local server (i.e. computer) to your web server for it to be seen on the internet.
Duration: 5mins 56secs

Video 11.1 How To Upload Your Premium Bulk SMS Website - 2: This video in continuation shows you practically how to extract and compress the required materials on your local server before uploading on your web server.
Duration: 5mins 50secs

Video 11.2 How To Upload Your Premium Bulk SMS Website - 3: This video concludes the part on uploading your premium bulk sms website by showing you how to upload to your web server in order to be able to view it on the internet.
Duration: 15mins 58secs

Video 12 Secret Website Where To Purchase Your SMS Portal Creator License Key: Here, I reveal completely the website where you will purchase your sms portal creator license key to enable your premium bulk sms website send sms.
Duration: 7mins 4secs

Video 13 How To Install SMS Portal Component And License Key: In clear details, you will learn how to practically install your sms portal component and also insert your license key which you have purchased after watching video 12.
Duration: 8mins 17secs

Video 14 Where To Get A Reliable Bulk SMS Provider: With every secret exposed, I reveal to you my own personal bulk sms provider whose service I have been enjoying for more than a year and can vouch for as they are very competent. Note that sms delivery is what keeps you in business. I reveal the name of the company here without holding anything back.
Duration: 6mins 19secs

Video 15 How To Add an API (Application Programming Interface): Configuring the API is the key to ensuring your website is connected to your provider's account and can send sms properly. In this video, I show you how to do it. You don't need any programming knowledge - just follow simple instructions.
Duration: 12mins 52secs

Video 16 How To Configure Admin Settings: For you to administer your site effectively, you need to know how to configure the administrative section of your premium bulk sms website. This video shows you how to do that effectively.
Duration: 14mins 15secs

Video 16.1 How To Configure Admin Settings 1: This video shows you further administrative functions you need to carry out for efficiency in managing your bulk sms website.
Duration: 12mins 5secs

Video 17 How To Get Categorized GSM Database And Make Money From It: This particular video shows you a secret I use to make money providing genuine categorized gsm numbers at premium prices to anyone who requests it.
Duration: 12mins 44secs

Video 18 How To Create And Access Professional Email Address From Your Web Server Control Panel: Here, I show you how to login to your webserver's cpanel and create professional email addresses such as info@domainname.com, support@domainname.com, etc... I also show you how to access the emails you create.
Duration: 4mins 13secs

ADDED BONUSES FOR PURCHASING THE TRAINING VIDEOS
1 Million Nigerian Emails List - a premium resource you can make use of to blast your ads to potential customers or sell to make money. VALUE: N30,000

Authentic Nationwide GSM Nos Database - This is an authentic list of nationwide gsm numbers categorized by local government areas. You can use them personally or sell to others. VALUE: N60,000

IMers Toolbox - this is a must have for anyone involved in any form of internet/online business as it reveals the tools you will be needing. VALUE: N6,000

EZ Ecovers - a complete premium resource for designing professional ecovers. VALUE - N7,500

Authority Blogging Breakthrough - A thorough guide on how to professionally blog and make money. I tell you this Ebook has tremendously helped me greatly. VALUE - N3,500

Product Launch Training - A comprehensive guide that reveals all the strategies you can implement in order to have a successful launch for any product. VALUE - N2,700

Graphics Samurai - A resource box of diverse qualitative graphical assets containing Photoshop source files of each and every asset. VALUE - N5,000

Photoshop Training Videos - These videos will show you practically how to use photoshop to create amazing design works even if you have never used it before. VALUE - N5,900

Free Freakin' Graphics - A complete compendium that reveals the BEST places around the internet to grab kick-Bottom graphics for both free and commercial use. You definitely need this. VALUE - N6,000

My Continuous Support - Through my "Private Facebook Group", you'll have access to other mouth watering bonuses, periodic updates and cutting-edge information. VALUE - N10,000

REGULAR PRICE: N7,000

PROMO PRICE: N5000

DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

To get your own copy, send an sms to 08098086797 to request for my bank details.

P.S. If you ask me, I'll simply let you know that this is one business that can never go extinct. It is a business you will definitely regret later if you don't order right away. If you need any further explanation, simply call me on 08098086797 or 08144303049.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Available.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 4:49am On Jan 19, 2015
You can now reach us via our BB Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by deribigbe(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
If you want to help create a bulk sms site how much?
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 3:25am On Jan 20, 2015
deribigbe:
If you want to help create a bulk sms site how much?

Thanks for your request.

Please, visit www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/reseller for complete information on our different bulk sms business packages.

You can reach me via BBPin: 2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Reach us via our BB Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2015
Email admin@bigdreamsconcept.com.ng

BBpin: 2B6A257E

Telephone: 08144303049, 08098086797

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2015
To everyone who has viewed this thread, I want to say a big thank you.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Got questions?

Call: 08098086797
Whatsapp: 08144303049
BBM Pin: 2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Got questions?

Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2015
FREE BONUS!

Purchase this Premium Bulk SMS Portal Setup Training Videos and get my product "How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Low As N3000" which I sell for N3000 at www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/rcbiz

Call 08098086797, BBPin: 2B6A257E, Whatsapp: 08144303049
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Available.

Pin: 2B6A257E
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
I'm glad to inform you that you can now get the Premium Bulk SMS Portal Setup Training Videos immediately via DOWNLOAD ONLINE.

You don't need to wait for 24-72hours before you get it delivered to you.

Pay online and get the download link sent to you email.

Order Process

1. Pay (N6,500 and not N7,500) online via the online payment form on www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/smsportal or do an online transfer/cash deposit to the bank details on the page.

2. After payment (and confirmation by me), send your email address to bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

3. I'll send you the link to download the training videos and the bonuses.

PS: You will also get for FREE "How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business With As Low As N3000" which I sell for N3000 at www.bigdreamsconcept.com.ng/rcbiz

Take advantage of this unique opportunity now and become a professional bulk sms portal designer.

You can reach me on BBM: 2B6A257E, Whatsapp: 08144303049 or call 08098086797.

You can also send me a mail at bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Still Available

BBM Pin; 2B6A257E

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Set Up Your Own Premium Bulksms Portal & Make Money by Bigdreams(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
You can also join our Smart Web & Mobile Marketing Training Class.

Please, go to www.schoolofwebandmobilemarketing.com to secure your seat.

We also offer one-on-one training.

Contact Details:

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!Spanish Mop For Sale!!! Clearance Sales @n110 Per Mop / Petrotec Pumps .... / Buy Built-in Gas Oven At Very Good Rate In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.