Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation (16577 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by lalasticlala(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Yesterday Dec. 19th, governor Raji Fashola met with Lagos APC Gubernatorial aspirant, Akinwunmi Ambode and other APC Guber aspirants who lost out in the primaries in a bid to reconcile all grieving parties.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photo-fashola-meets-with-ambode-and-all.html?m=1

19 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Elcemento(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good one.No victor,no vanquished.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
okay continue to meet.

Lagos is sliding off your master's pocket.

Lagosians rejoice, your liberation has come!

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
That's a good move , they can't expect to win the elections if they're divided .

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Great! APC the trail blazer.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Photos like this are bound to make some people constipated!!

God bless and increase the wisdom of our incoming Attorney General of the Federation!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by ziky2010(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
That is why they are called Progressives

17 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by waleadex(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
One thing I like about Fashola is that he's a realist. It's not even about party now.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by omenka(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:
okay continue to meet.

Lagos is sliding off your master's pocket.
He's meeting and building lasting bridges of friendship while all your party members keep doing is fighting each other.

Sai APC.
We lead while PDP follows. cool

41 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by gen2briz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by PerfumeRepublik: 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:
That's a good move , they can't expect to win the elections if they're divided .
Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
He's meeting and building lasting bridges of friendship while all your party members keep doing is fighting each other.

Sai APC.
We lead while PDP follows. cool

How is your week end ? tongue

APC will only win Lagos in 2015 if PDP could not mend their broken walls.

Even at that, you and I know that it is no longer a Free Ride to Alausa like previously.

The heavy burden & yokes placed on Lagosians by ACN turned APC is too much.

We NEED CHANGE IN LAGOS.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by englishmart(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
party of trouble makers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Bruteforce101: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

Even at that, you and I know that it is no longer a Free Ride to Alausa like previously.

We NEED CHANGE IN LAGOS.

Hypocrite. He need change in all APC states but want the PDP governors to continue including the slowpoke at the center. Shame uno get...

35 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by zubby29(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
i dnt know hw apc does it but dey seem to get d loosers of der primaries to b supportin d winner.i hope dey can do better

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Hypocrite. He need change in all APC states but want the PDP governors to continue including the slowpoke at the center. Shame uno get...

bros, u find me reach here again ? e fi mi lorun si le

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

We NEED CHANGE IN LAGOS.
And we also know how expensive the Ride to Aso Rock is gonna be in 2015! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
And we also know how expensive the Ride to Aso Rock is gonna be in 2015! cheesy

The Game to Aso Rock for Jonathan would also not come on a bed of roses, he missed silent opportunities thrown at him. Honest Facts!

BUT, no matter what, A Live Dog is better than a DEAD Lion. cool

You no respond to the greetings, how is your week end ?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Bruteforce101: 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

bros, u find me reach here again ? e fi mi lorun si le

I wont back off until you change your ways for good.
Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

I wont back off until you change your ways for good.

But you are too brutal, and your brutality will not make me change from good to evil.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Bruteforce101: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

But you are too brutal, and your brutality will not make me change from good to evil.

Lolzzzz. No make me laugh jor. Change from evil to good nii. Learn to be honest.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Lolzzzz. No make me laugh jor. Change from evil to good nii. Learn to be honest.

Laugh is good to your spirit. Happy week-end, tongue

Don't forget to speak the truth when ever you have the opportunity.

Lagos needs a deliverer from godfatherism.
Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Abdgafarplenty(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
APC the building block of development in Nigeria after the much devastating economy PDP has led the country to

APC! democracy forever

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by akashi01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
bv
Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by thefakestan: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Politicians will always settle, No matter what happens, Please Shun Violence!!!

No Politician is worth a drop of your BLOOD!!!

Please!!! Be Wise!!!

This message is sponsored by "therealStan" grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by omenka(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Firefire:

The Game to Aso Rock for Jonathan would also not come on a bed of roses, he missed silent opportunities thrown at him. Honest Facts!

BUT, no matter what, A Live Dog is better than a DEAD Lion. cool

You no respond to the greetings, how is your week end ?
Lol. Day's been superb. Went to steal a wife for a friend of ours. Na me lie flat pass everybody!! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Firefire(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
omenka:
Lol. Day's been superb. Went to steal a wife for a friend of ours. Na me lie flat pass everybody!! cheesy

Waooo, Happy Married Life to your friend, cool

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by condralbede(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
Not bad
Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by klem93(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
i came to see and i comment
Re: Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
good to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / #Lagosdecides2019: I Will Emerge Winner - Sanwo-Olu / Atedo Peterside Joins Social Democratic Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.