Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (168693 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Sep 08, 2018
For any information on how to start profitable plantain farm,kindly check on my page
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
G
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Happy new week.
May this coming week bring you prosperity,wisdoms,ideas, to further your cause and bless the work of your hand.
For information on how to make it happen in agribusiness,you can check my Facebook page www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2018
Don't be embarrassed by your failure. Learn from it and move onward check my facebook page on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
Is it not an irony that with the huge resources Nigeria and Africa possess,the highest number of hungry people in the world are still located in the sub Saharan region.
Millions of hectares of land,huge human resources,vibrant,young and energetic youths.
How ridiculous and laughable that we still import basic staple foodstuffs that should be exported .
I, Yusuff gbenga has vow that the narrative will be changed in my lifetime.
Are you with me on this? Then you can start with whatever you have,wherever, to join the train.
Why can't you start a farm garden in your home,you don't need to have access to large acres of farmland.
A small garden around your office,around your house either with use of beautiful sack/ buckets,will add to the statistics to improve food security and save a life if not many from death through hunger?
If you are with me on this, then start something about it and I will be happy and willing to offer assistance.
www.facebook.com/waleagro

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
No farmer...No food ...No nation
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone experience the economic crisis of the abacha era about 20 years ago?
I experienced it and it still seems to me like it happen yesterday.
Prior to those years,a new set of middle class were just emerging, i remember anything myself and my siblings ask for as a kid were provided for from toys,treats,excursions etc

Suddenly,all of these stopped. we had to trek kilometres from our home to school. No more treats,no more toys.

While I wonder why the sudden change of lifestyle,I remembered my parents always staying glued to our black and white TV watching news.

One day, we were in the sitting room when our parents came in and started lecturing us about the situation of the economy and how things has been difficult.

Who cares? As a kid,what did I know than to eat,sleep and play football.

Read more on my facebook page www.facebook.con/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2018
If government can provide enable environment for Nigerians,I believe the food security and sufficiency we are looking for can be achieved and made us the food basket in africa and the world.
#agribusiness#farming#agriculture#farmer#food
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
To invest in our plantain farm estate, kindly call 08164628081 or visit www.facebook.com/waleagro

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday people. May this new week bring success,prosperity,peace to your work and family. Kindly check my Facebook page on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Johnbolum(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
Is there any need for fertilizer application before planting of the plantain for a better yield.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by letsfarmnigeria: 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
You too can learn farming from the comfort of your home watch videos and see pictures from the farm log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn for free

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
Johnbolum:
Is there any need for fertilizer application before planting of the plantain for a better yield.
its advisable to use poultry manure 2months after planting.
Plantain do well with organic fertiliser
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2018
nice one @letsfarmnigeria

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
#motivation

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2018
good morning

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
How shortage of skilled farm labourers can jeopardise your farm investment
One of the challenges you can faced is not only shortage but sometimes cost of labour,which are expensive. You are faced with shortage on one hand,cost on another and the question of how skilled are they in farm operations.
Over the course of the years,I have discovered 2 things you should do to overcome the issues that comes with farm workers;
1.Invest in farm implements that can be easily handled to hasten farm work and provide efficiency.
These small implements might be expensive than the crude farm tools but they will save you time and increase your yield drastically
2.Frequent training on modern farming techniques is non-negotiable.
If the above can be done,then you are guarantee a bountiful and stress free season.
Follow me to have regular updates on my page in the agricultural industry www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2018
Go green...it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Hybrid suckers are available for sale. Kindly call 08164628081 to order. Great discount is available for the first 5 orders
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
organic pesticides is available especially the organic farmers.You can contact me for more.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Flood everywhere.
My candid advice for farmers going into this business is to make sure they insure their farm to mitigate any unforseen risk that might arise.
I have learnt in a hard way,a word is enough for the wise.
experience is the best teacher but it will leave a scar with you. Learn from people ahead so you don't make the same mistake again.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Learn more on how to start plantain farm by visiting my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Happy Sunday people.
May this new week bring success,prosperity and more blessing
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
good morning

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good day to you all.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.