Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (168438 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:27am On Mar 16, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Do you know the causes of all these
Bush burning because of land preparation or hunting.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nezzjnr: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2021
SeyiAyorinde:

So they end up burning other people's Farms

That's bad
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
I am plantain corn on the farm today, but grasses are already coming out wit speed because of the rain fall. Please what herbicide can i use before the corn germinate.
Oyus:
My Plantain farm just got burnt down to ground zero. A section of four farms
#Confused.com
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Oyus:
I am plantain corn on the farm today, but grasses are already coming out wit speed because of the rain fall. Please what herbicide can i use before the corn germinate.
You can send pic/s of the farm to be able to give you better advice
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Our farm estates in ijebu-igbo,ilorin and ogbomoso provides you with secured,problem-free,best land clearing and preparation,free farm setup, management and marketing which enable you to successfully kickstart your farm enterprise.
What's required is just to own acre/s of farmland on any of the farm estates and you are on your way to joining others in generating 6-7 figure revenue on your farm enterprise.

Just a call away.

+2348164628081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W5-gBnoMeE
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
Happy holidays everybody
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2021
#GetTrained#Getinvolved
Agriculture pays
You need absolutely knowledge to be able to create wealth in this sector
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
for free registration

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by cattlefarming01: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Are You Frustrated You Are Not Making Money From Farming ?

Do you know one of the reasons farmers don't make money is because most of their harvested crops are damaged by pests?

Pest attacks on crops after harvesting has discouraged many people from farming because at the end they don't reap the fruit of their labour.

It is because of this reason PESTI - ZYME was made to help farmers effectively kills pest in their farms.

Why Every Farmer Must Use Pesti - Zyme Today

It is highly effective in killing different type of pest, fungi and insects on different crops.

It is an all naturally 100% organic multipurpose pesticide, insecticide and fungicide.

It is environmentally friendly.

It is very safe and easy to use.

For delivery of product to your location kindly contact us on 08033492090 to learn more about our product visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:42am On Apr 08, 2021
Good morning people
Want to start a profitable farm business and looking for suitable,secured farmland
We've got you covered
Call 08164628081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W5-gBnoMeE
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/2590099/fast-money-making-machine-crop

Want to get more information about starting a successful plantain farm business, check this out
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyczqhwzp0w

Why you need to get a secured,problem-free farmland
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37am On Apr 21, 2021
for more updates on starting profitable agriculture, visit www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2021
Never give up on your dream!
No matter the setback
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by cattlefarming01: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Are You Having Problem With Weeds ?

Weed control is one of the challenges most farmers face on their farmland.

And If left uncontrolled, weeds can reduce your yield of crops and also make you to spend more money on manual labour for weeding which may affect our profit.

That's why you should take weeding seriously and start using a cost-effective herbicides like Herbi - Zyme to kill weeds in their farm.

Herbi - Zyme is a 100% natural liquid non - selective, pre - emergency herbicide products fortified with enzyme which kills weed without causing damage to our soil.

Apart from Herbi - Zyme killing weeds within 48 hours of application from the root, it also helps to condition your soil at the same time.

Herbi - Zyme is naturally made and safe to use.

Herbie -Zyme is also cost-effective which help you to save more money

For delivery of the product contact us on 08033492090

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Apr 30, 2021
We got featured in businessday newspaper today; how we created the largest farm estates in Nigeria in a bid to solve food insecurity challenges confronting us as a nation
https://businessday.ng/companies/article/wale-agro-sets-to-drive-nigerias-food-security-with-farm-estates/
#doagric
#gogreen
#waleagro
#getyourfarmland
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2021
I got a call recently of an investor who want to invest some millions with us and said that he would like to have a roi of 25% per month....

what!!

What kind of agribusiness on earth will give you ROI of 25% on a monthly basis.
Agriculture is not a pyramid scheme,it's not a get- rich- quick scheme

She said an agro firm is even ready to give her 30% ROI per month.

As a practicing farmer and agropreneur,no farm business can yield that kind of ROI

Be wary of those firm with high ROI to lure innocent investors to part with their hard earned money
And also to investors,any high ROI that's too good to be true is trap to separate you and your cash.

#waleagro #agriculture #agribusiness

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2021
https://youtube.com/shorts/TM3qic_g9pM?feature=share

This is how to grow your money.
It's not suppose to be kept in the bank...only for the smart investors anyway.

Want us to help you grow your money?

Want to partner with us on this agricbusiness revolution going on Nigeria

Want to make money from agriculture?

Then call +2348164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by captain4362: 12:27am On May 15, 2021
I seriosuly cant believe i actually read the whole page from 1 to 55, its really amazing . but na money person go first find sha , as much as i would love to jump into this business (starting from the training aspect) , na still money but i go dey follow up until i am financially ripe to do something about it. Nice job bro .you really doing good, please dont stop.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2021
captain4362:
I seriosuly cant believe i actually read the whole page from 1 to 55, its really amazing . but na money person go first find sha , as much as i would love to jump into this business (starting from the training aspect) , na still money but i go dey follow up until i am financially ripe to do something about it. Nice job bro .you really doing good, please dont stop.

Thanks
God bless
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by captain4362: 2:41pm On May 16, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

Thanks
God bless

Brother, shey the training still dey on?
And for how long will the traning be?
also how much make person dey budget for the training ?.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On May 19, 2021
captain4362:

Brother, shey the training still dey on?
And for how long will the traning be?
also how much make person dey budget for the training ?.
Yes,it is
Training is absolutely free
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2021
Investing in Large scale commercial agriculture is the best kept investment secrets

#getinvolved
#doagric
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On May 30, 2021
Happy Sunday my people!
It's going to be a week of grace and goodness for you and your family.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2021
SeyiAyorinde:

No need for sending email requests...reach out via the facebook ID on my profile.

Regards
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2021
Prioritize learning and you will see your earnings increased
You have no knowledge or idea about agricbusiness or leveraging on someone who has the know-how and you want to make millions in agriculture?
It's not possible.
Attend trainings,have mentor,improve your knowledge and then you can see growth � in your earning
Good morning
#mondaymotivation
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Want to invest in agriculture and know how to ,then register for our weekly agricbusiness training programme on how to create wealth in agriculture

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Few weeks ago,I was at a popular market in Lagos to do some price sampling of some major food commodities and I was astonished that prices has almost doubled since the last time I was there.

According to the Nigeria bureau of statistics, over the past 1 year,inflation has been rising at a double digits rate.
Coupled with the devaluation of naira,the purchasing power of Nigerians are on a downward path.

The basic interpretation of all of this economic occurrence is that we must all go back to the land and produce our own food to feed ourselves if we are to escape impending hunger and poverty.

We are already on this exciting and prosperous journey, join us to do more.

You want to acquire secured, fertile farmland to get your farm business started on any of our plantain/oilpalm farm estates in Ogun,Cashew/cassava farm estates in Oyo,Yam/Cassava farm estates in kwara,or Cocoa farm estate in osun state, kindly call
+2348164628081
#waleagro#agriculture#agribusiness

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Do agric..it pays

Want to get started,get trained first before you start.
You can register through the link on the first thread

#agriculture#agribusiness
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by LoverOfLove: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:
Do agric..it pays

Want to get started,get trained first before you start.
You can register through the link on the first thread

#agriculture#agribusiness

I just read through the thread and you've been doing a great job. I am very passionate about agriculture. I grew up planting different crops in our home. Even though I try to kick away the passion, it has a way of drawing my attention.

I planned to start cassava plantation last year but it didn't work out due to lack of knowledge.

I'm also interested in plantain plantation.

I've registered for the bootcamp and I can't wait to learn.

I'm still a student but I've been saving some money.

I really hope to get the best from this bootcamp because I really can't wait to start my farming business.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2021
LoverOfLove:

I just read through the thread and you've been doing a great job. I am very passionate about agriculture. I grew up planting different crops in our home. Even though I try to kick away the passion, it has a way of drawing my attention.

I planned to start cassava plantation last year but it didn't work out due to lack of knowledge.

I'm also interested in plantain plantation.

I've registered for the bootcamp and I can't wait to learn.

I'm still a student but I've been saving some money.

I really hope to get the best from this bootcamp because I really can't wait to start my farming business.
Someone will get across to you
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2021
In need of secured,peaceful farmland for agriculture,we are the right plug.
If you want to be trained practically on how to start your own farm business,just dm
#getinvolved
#doagric
#waleagro
#agriculture
#agribusiness

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.