Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (168680 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2021
Work everyday towards your goal and you will reach it sooner than you expected.

Have a great week fam!

Do agric...it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by maisauki: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
captain4362:
I seriosuly cant believe i actually read the whole page from 1 to 55, its really amazing . but na money person go first find sha , as much as i would love to jump into this business (starting from the training aspect) , na still money but i go dey follow up until i am financially ripe to do something about it. Nice job bro .you really doing good, please dont stop.
To start agribusiness, you don't actually need any money to begin with
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02am On Jun 15, 2021
Good morning
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
Want to learn about how to start agriculture,then visit this Facebook page
www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2021
What a great day!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2021
"Food is critical and that is what Africa has a comparative advantage in"

You too can start your own farm business and start earning returns from your farm.

Want to get trained on how to start your profitable agribusiness or you want to acquire your own farmland?
Do you also want to get it set up and managed by professional while you earn from it?

Just Call +2348164628081

#agriculture#agribusiness

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2021
You will not go far if you didn't take action on your goals,taking action is the key to journey of greatness and reward.
Take action now!
#doagric
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2021
#gogreen
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
H
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Jul 05, 2021
We have the mot secured, affordable and flexible payment plan to acquire farmland on our farm estate in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso, ilorin, apomu all in Ogun,Oyo, kwara and osun respectively for your plantain,cocoa,oilpalm,cassava, cashew and also livestock
Get in touch through +2348164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Who else want to buy plantain
Plantain for sale on our farm estate in ijebu-ode

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Do agric. It pays
Go for your dream
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Best herbicides for plantain farm
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2021
Oyus:
Best herbicides for plantain farm
There are many brands you can use
Also,if you are using non-selective herbicide,make sure it doesnot touch the leaves of the plantain.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Happy Sunday
#agricpays#doagric
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Winners never quit, Quitters never win

#mondaymotivation
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by maisauki: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Please when is the plantain season...that is, when is it usually available in large quantity
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
maisauki:
Please when is the plantain season...that is, when is it usually available in large quantity
Around May/June/October
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nezzjnr: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

Around May/June/October
. What about scarcity season
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Bolaadeola: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:
Who else want to buy plantain
Plantain for sale on our farm estate in ijebu-ode
Well done.
Good job.
Thanks for always there
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Supernov1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Am interested is that number on wharsapp
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2021
Nezzjnr:
. What about scarcity season
It's always scarce and expensive in southwest during Aug
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
You want to acquire your farm for agriculture?
Few things are important to note
1.Accessibility to the farm
2.Good secured environment and
3.Suitability of the land for whatsoever farm business you want to conduct on the farm
All of our farm estates pass the test of all of the above
Want to kickstart your farm business
Get in touch
+2349031147593
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2021
We keep working day and night on our various farm estates to make sure that we eradicate food insecurity and at the same time generate revenue for our various partners, investors and WaleAgro.

This is what we are good at doing,this is what we are doing and this is what we would be doing for many decades to come.

Want to acquire farmland in any of our farm estates, setup it up and see it manage till when it's ready to start bringing in returns for you,then we are the right plug.

Just a call/DM or WhatsApp will take you closer to starting your dream farm and earning from it.

+2349031147593

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Everything you need to succeed in your Agribusiness are all available on oue farm estates.
Good,fertile,secure farmland; excellent personnel to setup and manage your farm; like-minded agropreneurs to synergise with,and marketing channels to sell your produce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc810ImxvKk
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2021
DoagricItpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Uchenedu: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2021
Hi. How much is the plantain suckers, when is the best time for planting, how long does it take before reproducing fruits, how many suckers can I plant in five plots of land and what do I need to do during the dry season to prevent it from depreciation because the land site is not close any water habitation. Thanks.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2021
Uchenedu:
Hi. How much is the plantain suckers, when is the best time for planting, how long does it take before reproducing fruits, how many suckers can I plant in five plots of land and what do I need to do during the dry season to prevent it from depreciation because the land site is not close any water habitation. Thanks.
Kindly call or send WhatsApp to +2348164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Uchenedu: 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
I chatted you up on WhatsApp since morning but you are yet to reply
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Uchenedu:
I chatted you up on WhatsApp since morning but you are yet to reply
You can check your WhatsApp
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning agrolanders
Keep working on your dreams
#gogreen
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2021
The New Normal in agricultural business

Happy new month everyone

Succeeding in farm business require that you have good knowledge of the many factors that affect agriculture like weather and climatic factor,the right seeds/seedlings, markets,good agricultural practices etc

But I am going to be focusing on weather/climatic condition

Many years ago,the climatic information we are used to is that rain begin in the month of March till July (with June &July having the highest volume of rain especially in the south west region) while there is rainfall break in the month of August while it resumes by September and continues till October or November in some places

Now, that has changed.
From data on our various WaleAgro farm estates spread across 4 states (south west region) from the last 4 years,it has shown that the new August rainfall break is now July.
The amount of rainfall last month August is more than the one in June/July combined.
If we go by data from few years according to what we got from our WaleAgro farm estates,then we should have a steady (maybe twice a week ) rainfall going forward till October

What's the implication of this to farmers, agropreneurs within the region?
All the timing of cultivation of specific crops and livestock will change,plan your farm business according to the new normal to prevent crop failure.

Scrap the old weather knowledge;plan accordingly.
I also hope our agricultural teachers will update their books and start teaching our children about the new realities
As an agropreneur,farmer or potential investor in agric,you also need to change your books to minimize failure.

Welcome to the new normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.