Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB (888 Views)

Switching From GMB To GEJ / Amazing Messages From Gmb's Twitter Account (PIC) / What Lessons Can We Or Have We Learnt From The Dana Air Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by baba11(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
The events that unfold at present pertaining to General Muhammad Buhari have made me to critical check myself and i have found out that i am far below this particular man of honour.What that make him to stand out and can work in his favour to become the Nigeria president come '15 are:Consistency,integrity,resilience,straightforward,incorruptible,dependable and timely.He is unarguably the only politician in Nigeria that anyone no matter his or her orientations can vouch for anywhere and anytime .My simple advice to anyone reading this is that whatever you are doing,try to do it well! Imagine someone that has been gunning for a post for the past 12years unyielding;and it seems now that his time had come!!!So my peeps here,what lessons can you learn from Sai Buhari so far

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by FastShipping: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
It pays to be upright no matter what condition you find yourself. The man could have had it all if he had decided to move to PDP since 1999. In fact, he would have become president if he had been in PDP.

GMB is the only former military General that is not part or has never been part of PDP to loot or enrich himself. All former military Generals are in PDP today. Obasanjo did everything to get him to become PDP member but Buhari refused.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by baba11(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
That is why i love him more and i will henceforth go and study his history and will wish to be like him.HE IS ALREADY MY ROLE MODEL!!!

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by MalcoImX: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. Nothing can bring you peace but the triumph of principles" – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by sufido123: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Not to incite violence when you are a leader.

Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by sufido123: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
FastShipping:
It pays to be upright no matter what condition you find yourself. The man could have had it all if he had decided to move to PDP since 1999. In fact, he would have become president if he had been in PDP.

GMB is the only former military General that is not part or has never been part of PDP to loot or enrich himself. All former military Generals are in PDP today. Obasanjo did everything to get him to become PDP member but Buhari refused.

Buhari's aura of incorruptibility is lame and asinine. It is also over flogged and undeserved ask IBB:

Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by baba11(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
sufido123:
Not to incite violence when you are a leader.
This was just a mere threat...if truly he meant it,Why did boko haram wanted to kill him?
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by baba11(m): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
I doubt if ibb ever said that...if he said so,Where's your proof!
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by FastShipping: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
sufido123:

Buhari's aura of incorruptibility is lame and asinine. It is also over flogged and undeserved ask IBB:

Rubbish! IBB never said anything like that.

Rubbish from you.
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by baba11(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
FastShipping:

Rubbish from you.
I thought so....
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by sufido123: 2:57am On Dec 21, 2014
FastShipping:

Rubbish from you.

The joke is on you and your so-called saint Buhari. Take it or leave it 2.8 billion dollars was allegedly stolen by him in 1977 or 1978. He also allegedly stole an additional 25 billion naira from PTF.

IBB SETS TO EXPOSE BUHARI OVER MISSING $2.8B OIL MONEY

A complex situation that may be too hot to handle may soon erupt between two former heads of states, General Buhari and General Babangida over political differences. Babagida, we gathered, has threatened to bring up an issue that seems likely to create conflicts if not quenched now.

“On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

The above statement was issued by the former ministry head of states, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua. The gap toothed retired military officer has threatened to expose the shady deals his colleague, General Buhari did while in office as Petroleum Minister.

If you remember, Buhari once held that mouthwatering position during the Murtala/Obasanjo regime in 1976. No fraud was recorded then aside the missing $2.8B conspicuously missing from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank, U.K.

Never knew this country was this rich until this expose came up. So, the honey and milk of this country, which the masses are deprived of, have been audaciously milked with impunity. Who then is the Messiah? God, let thy Kingdom come.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22157/33/ibb-sets-to-expose-buhari-over-missing-28b-oil-mon.html
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by sufido123: 3:02am On Dec 21, 2014
baba11:

This was just a mere threat...if truly he meant it,Why did boko haram wanted to kill him?

Mere threat? Give me a break! Boko haram has never claimed responsibility to the so-called attempt on Buhari's life. It seems like it was staged at the time world was convinced that Buhari and his cohorts in APC were sponsoring boko haram. It was another violent attempt on image laundry for him.
Re: What Lessons Can You Learn From GMB by FastShipping: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2014
sufido123:

The joke is on you and your so-called saint Buhari. Take it or leave it 2.8 billion dollars was allegedly stolen by him in 1977 or 1978. He also allegedly stole an additional 25 billion naira from PTF.

IBB SETS TO EXPOSE BUHARI OVER MISSING $2.8B OIL MONEY

A complex situation that may be too hot to handle may soon erupt between two former heads of states, General Buhari and General Babangida over political differences. Babagida, we gathered, has threatened to bring up an issue that seems likely to create conflicts if not quenched now.

“On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

The above statement was issued by the former ministry head of states, General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua. The gap toothed retired military officer has threatened to expose the shady deals his colleague, General Buhari did while in office as Petroleum Minister.

If you remember, Buhari once held that mouthwatering position during the Murtala/Obasanjo regime in 1976. No fraud was recorded then aside the missing $2.8B conspicuously missing from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank, U.K.

Never knew this country was this rich until this expose came up. So, the honey and milk of this country, which the masses are deprived of, have been audaciously milked with impunity. Who then is the Messiah? God, let thy Kingdom come.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/22157/33/ibb-sets-to-expose-buhari-over-missing-28b-oil-mon.html

Another nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Full Meaning Of Jonathan And Buhari / Buhari Went To Church Because He Want Vote - Hypocrisy / APC Presidential Rally In C/river State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.