Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION (8831 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
1. The true preacher
this set of people(me including) always post to win people to Christ and to inspire other believers

2. The anti-christ
This set of people always turn every thread (blooding)with all manners of words condemning the christians

3. Anti tithers
This group believe their own gospel is preaching against tithe and firstfruit, which always result to debate.

4. The devils online
this group post to give praise to satan.. I really wonder if they are real or the handle is owns by demons

5. The athiest
This set no matter how you prove the works of God they will say there is no God and nothing accept god will change their heart

6. The lie finders
This set will make you they googlesearch what you post or claim to do to make sure what you are saying is right or wrong(I dont want to measure names)

7. The newscasters
this set always look for pastor's or church news to post. They find pleasure in posting negative news about pastors

where to u belong?

If not mentioned add yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Beesluv: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lol, the pretenders

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:
Lol, the pretenders

pretending to be holy?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by freezyprinzy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
don't visit d section dat much anywaz ok

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Dannylux: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think there are two types of atheists: Hardcore and "Softcore" Atheists. The hardcore atheists can be funny at times with their arguments. It's Interesting watching them debate.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Beesluv: 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
lightking99:

pretending to be holy?

Yes na
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by CrazyScientist: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dannylux:
I think there are two types of atheists: Hardcore and "Softcore" Atheists. The hardcore atheists can be funny at times with their arguments. It's Interesting watching them debate.

yep and they will be serious as if their all life depend on a world without God

just thinking what they are really going to win in the dabate of their is no God when nature can tell
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:

Yes na

kk oooo where do you belong?
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by mumumugu(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
What about those who are confused...i think i belong to that group

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by holatin(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
The comment reader.
They never comment but read.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Beesluv: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
lightking99:

kk oooo where do you belong?

The sincerely holy category grin
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Beesluv:

The sincerely holy category grin

hmmmmmm great
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
The comment reader.
They never comment but read.

yep....true they prefer to talk to themself than to post it
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by herald9: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
I Rep 1&2....According to the topicgrin
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
herald9:
I Rep 1&2....According to the topicgrin

how possible is that?
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by herald9: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
lightking99:

how possible is that?

The lord walks in mysterious wayssmiley
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by donstevico(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
hmm
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Weah96: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2014
None. I'm still waiting on the proof showing that there is a God and the God is the bible one, not Allah or Vishnu.

So far all I've seen are YouTube videos of TB Joshua healing believers of arthritis and stomach ulcer.

One guy told me today that a dead man in his village woke up in the mortuary after almost one week. The man then told someone after waking up that he saw hell. Although he failed to mention which type of hell it was, Allah's own or Zeus.

The distinction is very important because Allah, for example, doesn't like the consumption of swine meat. You can see where the problem is.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Macelliot(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2014
weah96: None. I'm still waiting on
the proof showing that
there is a God and the
God is the bible one, not
Allah or Vishnu.
So far all I've seen are
YouTube videos of TB
Joshua healing believers
of arthritis and stomach
ulcer.
One guy told me today
that a dead man in his
village woke up in the
mortuary after almost
one week. The man than
told someone after
waking up that he saw
hell. Although he failed to mention which type of
hell it was, Allah's own or
Zeus.
The distinction is very
important because Allah,
for example, doesn't like
the consumption of
swine meat. You can see
where the problem is.
Scientists discover an invisible shield protecting the Earth from killer electrons and aliens(demons).
Some believe there exist a Mysterious Supernatural Being behind this.
There exist a Supreme Being... God is Real...
Photos below by NASA Scientists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by falconey(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Funny
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Brightology2(m): 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
K
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by lillyjane(f): 7:19am On Dec 21, 2014
The holier than thou's

For health and wellness, beauty tips and natural home remedies, visit www..com

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by theV0ice: 7:20am On Dec 21, 2014
lightking99:
1. The true preacher
this set of people(me including) always post to win people to Christ and to inspire other believers

2. The anti-christ
This set of people always turn every thread (blooding)with all manners of words condemning the christians

3. Anti tithers
This group believe their own gospel is preaching against tithe and firstfruit, which always result to debate.

4. The devils online
this group post to give praise to satan.. I really wonder if they are real or the handle is owns by demons

5. The athiest
This set no matter how you prove the works of God they will say there is no God and nothing accept god will change their heart

6. The lie finders
This set will make you they googlesearch what you post or claim to do to make sure what you are saying is right or wrong(I dont want to measure names)

7. The newscasters
this set always look for pastor's or church news to post. They find pleasure in posting negative news about pastors

where to u belong?

If not mentioned add yours

the self righteous e.g you the OP

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Adamidi(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Immediately I saw this, I knew it was front page
material, so I did the needful and to God be the
glory, here I am as the FTC!
For those aspiring to be in my position, well keep
on trying, Praying, subscribing for data and
commenting, one day you'll reach where I am now.
As for the topic, I agree with the OP though not in
all of them
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Boss13: 7:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Crappy thread makes front page news. The op claims to bring people to Christ when he has little knowledge about the true mission of Christ.

FYI - before you start with those long verses in the bible aimed at confusing the gullibles amongst us, Christ true mission on earth was never properly documented in the bible.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by kennypoka2(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2014
How did this shit!!! Make fp...

Look at different grammatical errors... Nawa to d mods ooo
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by valdes00(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Dannylux:
HArdcore ke.... Na RAP?
Re: 7 Types Of People In RELIGION SECTION by Mike008(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Anti-Thithers lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? / Everyone Pray For Sonofluc1fer Who's On NAIRALAND, He Is POSSESSED.. / Of What Use Was Noah's Flood If It Couldn't Stop Wickedness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.