Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:21 AM

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending (102825 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
I am about to show you the same step by step secrets players use to get girls swarming to them like magnet. This is the same secret that gigolo guys use to land themselves rich sugar mummies and girlfriends

Apply these same step by step process and you would get a girl interested in you without taking her out on a single date.

Yes, money can attract a girl (no doubt about that). Especially the gold-digging type of girls. But sometimes using money to attract girls can be annoying, we guys want a girl that would like us for who we are and not because of how fat our wallet is or how much we have spent on her. Sometimes all we want is true love and not a girl who is interested in our money.

If you don't want a gold digger who is just interested in money then this step by step seduction secrets will be really helpful.

#1. MAKE YOUR APPROACH WITH CONCEALED INTENTIONS.

I really want you to get this. Let's assume you meet a girl In a bank, what case will she be more friendly?

CASE 1: when you walk up to her to collect a pen?
CASE 2: when you walk up to her to toast her?

Of course, case one is the answer. A girl you try to toast would naturally try to be hard to get.

When a girl is sure you like her she tends to raise her defence. What players do is to approach a girl without showing signs that they are interested in her and by the time she knows it - bam, she has already fallen. This is simple psychology. They approach her this way so they can get into her head before she starts forming.

So how do you apply this seduction principle in real life?

To understand this try to think about this scenario; have you ever had this happen to you before: A particular girl gives you green light and shows signs she likes you then when you toast her and tell her how much you love her she suddenly starts withdrawing from you.

Ever wondered why this happens?

Answer - because you went against the step one of the players rule-
Players never make the mistake of allowing a girl become too sure of how much he feels about her.

Here is the rule: Never tell a girl how much you love her, make her guess. The best time to tell her is when you are sure she feels twice the way you feel.

Girls would tell you they can never date a guy they are not sure if they love them, but the truth is this - girls don't know what they want. You have to make them fall in love with you.

#2: JONSE HER WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE

Let me give you a picture of a girl's life.

Visit the facebook picture of a girl and you will understand how they think. Their pictures are filled with praises from guys and they receive those praises like it's their right.

No sweet thing you say to her is new to her. Her inbox is filled with all sort of praises. The average ones get at least 5 serious guys toasting them in two weeks.

To get her attention you have to be different.

How?

By Jonsing her.

Shocked?

Well, if you were a player you wouldn't be shocked. This what players do all the time.

Try and watch the way any player you know talks to girls. Notice how they talk to a girl and make fun of her in a playful way - no matter how pretty the girl looks - they don't care, they just talk to her like she is their small sister.

It's simple psychology.

People are naturally attracted to people who don't try to impress them. The more pretty a girl looks the more it works on her.

When other guys are saying sweet things to her and you show up and say things totally different from what she is used to hearing from guys - she starts wondering why and she starts trying to be close to you.

My favourite approach is to playfully tell a very pretty girl that I have friendzoned her and that I don't find her attractive. I say this in a particular way that tricks her into wanting to make me fall for her. (In my book, I explained more on how to use this trick to make pretty girls chase you - see my profile for how to get it).

#3: CONFUSE HER WITH ON AND OFF

Have you ever wondered why girls like guys who don't like them while when you shower her with attention she still ignores you.

Infact, the more you show a girl that you love her the more she withdraws from you.

Have you ever noticed that?

Well, players have found a way to put a stop to this. This is called the ON and OFF strategy.

How is it used?

Simple; by acting like you like her this moment and then the next moment you start acting a bit cold.

You must have seen a girl who has fallen for this particular trick from a player. They cry that he doesn't call, he is unpredictable, that they are not sure if he likes him, sometimes he quarrels with them for no just reason.

A popular celebrity player is Chris brown. Notice how he treats Karrauche and she still always keep going back to him.

This is the players' little secret. They never make a girl become too sure...

For more steps to making a girl fall in love; Get my E-Book
"The Bang Rule...ultimate guild to seduction for Nigerian guys", see my profile for details on how to get the book.

PS: You may drop your relationship questions, pains, or basically ask for advice on how to tackle that babe giving you wahala - I will try as much as I can to answer the questions.

Shalom, brothers

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by agarawu23(m): 3:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
.u av any other thing new? cos I av used all ur logic since 1999

I pity guys that will follow op. my 5year old daughter knws money is alws involved cheesy

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Princecalm(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
I just dhey laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by hisawesomeness(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
100 steps to deny a girl food when she is hungry
:-y

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by jmoore(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mission impossible.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Interesting!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Visit babalawo, surest way ever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Good good points you've got up there Mr Charles. Your tip No3 is a manipulative concept known as push and pull. ON and OFF still sounds good though cheesy

Personally, if you want to attract a woman faster and have her more powerfully attracted to you, the optimal mix for a man who already has his fundamentals on lock i.e his body language, tonality and basic inner game, and is interacting with a confident and attractive woman is 80% pull (ON) 20% push (OFF).

Many would be wondering what this pull and push concept is all about.

A quick definition straight from the pen of Swingcat:

“Push-Pull is whenever you emotionally push a woman away from you and, then, emotionally pull her back in. Each push creates an emotional space for each pull.”

With push, you're cocky enough to think that you're too good for the girl, so you push her away.

With pull, you're cocky enough to think that you're irresistible to her and to women in general, and you want her, so you pull her in.

My experience has also been that push and pull is best mixed with humor.

In all, my point here applies to elite game. It's for guys who want to know what it's like to live in the top 10%, or higher, of men in this world. That's not to say this is advanced. It's just not for beginners.

The Op have got few examples of how this works in his tip No3.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Making sense jhor

5 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
lefulefu:

u no spend on a girl and u want make she fall 4 u?
how e go take happen grin?

Have your game on lock, and you wouldn't have to spend a dime to have the girl of your dreams.

Infact, you'll end up having girls drooling whenever your name is mentioned cheesy

Sadly, the average Nigerian man believes that money is the only factor that drives ladies wild.

That's uber-nonsense.

Ladies are creatures of emotion, all you need is the right click.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
^
We all are creatures of emotion
Men experience the same emotion as women
It's just that some men have so trained themselves to ignore it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Tymax(m): 6:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Why would you quote a lengthy post just to write one meaningless line? Do you think we enjoy scrolling and scrolling after reading through the opening post?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
lefulefu:

u no spend on a girl and u want make she fall 4 u?
how e go take happen grin?

No disrespect, but these kind of guy is exactly the type that girls call mugu.

Never fall under his category...learn never to buy love. Only people who have nothing else to offer buy love...people who are not attractive

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by justmag(m): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Summary please!! I came with my notepad and pen but I didn't come with patience! angry

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zeemoor:
^

Men didn't tame their feelings.

Beneath our emotion lurks that which places us ahead of women - logic. Permit me to assert that in the life of every man, it's Logic 60% Feelings 40%.

Whereas being emotional is a right reserved exclusively by the women folks. It comes first ahead of logic in their lives.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by rosebase(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
I know that players use all these tricks, so it doesnt work on me. if I like u I like u, if I dont like u nothing u would do to change me.

10 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by lilmax(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
rosebase:
I know that players use all these tricks, so it doesnt work on me. if I like u I like u, if I dont like u nothing u would do to change me.
no be today we dey hear that one

53 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Well,it works. Tested and trusted. But with money,it is easier and better. I don't mean u must spend on her like a maga,jst saying lil money + these tricks and even Yvonne Nelson wld be in ur palms.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Have your game on lock, and you wouldn't have to spend a dime to have the girl of your dreams.

Infact, you'll end up having girls drooling whenever your name is mentioned cheesy

Sadly, the average Nigerian man believes that money is the only factor that drives ladies wild.

That's uber-nonsense.

Ladies are creatures of emotion, all you need is the right click.
. Money makes things easier dude. U wldnt need all these tricks if u are rich.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 12:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Guys who can't talk to women or woo them always have this wishful thinking that money will make girls like them.

So they say to themselves; "I won't work on my seduction skills. When I get money girls will like me"

This is because they are lazy, they just don't want to put in work to be a better MAN.

But here is the bitter truth; If you can't get girls to like you when you are broke then when you get rich they will still not like you - they would only like your money (that's if you get rich sef)

A girl who only comes to you because of what you buy for her will leave you when your money dries up.

Every guy needs a weapon stronger than money - you need to learn how the minds of girls work and use it against them.

But still; if you still want to BUY love...enjoy, Mr Father Christmas le mugu.

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2014
No10:
Money makes things easier dude. U wldnt need all these tricks if u are rich.

You're missing the point buddy. No one is belittling the power of money.

It's only myopic to assert that the only way to a woman's heart is by spending for her. Such ideology is best reserved for dumb rich dimwits who can't think and speak.

These tricks as you put it, would earn you a worthy life partner. One that'd love you for providing her with some emotional validation, and not b'cos you're rich.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by missdebs(f): 2:48am On Dec 22, 2014
tho m a lady i must confess, dis guy is good

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by sistar007(m): 5:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Easier Said than done.

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Awho(m): 5:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Proudly meeeee

Zeemoor:
^
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by brightballer(m): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2014
missdebs:
tho m a lady i must confess, dis guy is good
U no fine jor..U no fine at all..

1 Like

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Humblebloke(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Nature taught me all dis aiidy tongue
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by Humblebloke(m): 6:33am On Dec 22, 2014
brightballer:
U no fine jor..U no fine at all..
Ur trick is not goin to work...

9 Likes

Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 6:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Please, I do not advocate insulting a girl. The right way is to tease her playfully to show her she doesn't intimidate you and that you won't try to impress her.

Also, for everyone trying to reach me by email, the email is not delivering, you can send a watsapp msg to the number on my profile.
Re: 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending by CharlesNneji1: 6:56am On Dec 22, 2014
I don't like blowing my own trumpet, so follow this link to see what someone who has used my seduction technique has to say; just scroll down the comment till you get to the testimony

www.nairaland.com/1978211/secrets-get-pretty-girlfriend-7/2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.