Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34448 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2014
honourhim:

Abeg study sharp sharp and give us your answer. And until you produce your answer, your disbelieve in the virgin birth remains baseless.

When you are done with that you ll still tell us why you believe in a God that you ve not seen.
Why you believe that he lives in heaven with his angels when you ve not been there to see them.
Why you believe that he will create a new heaven and a new earth at last.
Why you believe he did any of the miracles recorded in the bible at all.

Lets leave it at this for now since you already have a lot of brain work to do here. When you are done with this then i ll ask more Thanks.

hehehehehehe answer is "Because his parents told him and showed him in the bible"
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by malvisguy212: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Jack65:

It might interest you to know that Paul is the biggest fraud in the New Testament and to Christianity. Please read this: http://paulproblem.faithweb.com/conversion_paul.htm Also Femi Aribisala has a lot to say about Paul in his blog. You may check that out too.
it may interest you that the guy do not know the scripture very well,the guy say paul contradict jesus on faith and work, he quote ephesians2:8, but unfortunately ephesians2:8 was talking about salvation is free not work and faith as he claim.
Read here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1981918/did-paul-invent-christianity
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Jack65: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2014
malvisguy212:
it may interest you that the guy do not know the scripture very well,the guy say paul contradict jesus on faith and work, he quote ephesians2:8, but unfortunately ephesians2:8 was talking about salvation is free not work and faith as he claim.
Read here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1981918/did-paul-invent-christianity

Is that all you saw? How about his conversion story and the discrepancies ?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Frosbel,
There is an age old approach to theology of doubting EVERYTHING and then only working with what is left.
Could you please tell us so far what it is that you find left after removing all the lies and junk in the Bible?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

lol bro what are u saying the people that wrote the gospel never saw jesus or know, they were not even alife when he supposedly walked the earth. the earliest gospel mark was written sometime between 70AD, my dear please stop lying to defend anything even tho you are emotionally attached to it...
if you really want to find the real truth, lets dig in together and see the truth for ourselves. the truth never shys away from question, it is there for all to see...please no arguement, ask some questions urself and get ur answers urself...
Go and research very well. The one written by 70 AD was a copy of the real one. The books of the gospel were written much more late.

Off course you didn't research deep before jumping to wrong conclution just as you did study your bible well before becoming an atheist.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Go and research very well. The one written by 70 AD was a copy of the real one. The books of the gospel were written much more late.

Off course you didn't research deep before jumping to wrong conclution just as you did study your bible well before becoming an atheist.

lmao so i am now an atheist hahahahahahaha... please i am done with u grin
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by honourhim: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2014
johnydon22:

hehehehehehe answer is "Because his parents told him and showed him in the bible"

grin His parents also told him about the virgin birth in the bible so since he has discarded that one he should discard the rest and do a total research, publish his findings for us to look into.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by mumumugu(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2014
frosbel:

Mumu, I am trying to research numerous contradictions I have found in the bible. Should I just ignore these glaring contradictions and pretend they do not exist ? If you agree with this line of argument, then you are the deluded fellow here living in lala land.

you dont have to call him mumu. You and i are mumu
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by mumumugu(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2014
davien:
Was it fair to lie to yourself to keep people happy?

the general good of those around you should surpass your own hapiness. That is the meaning of unselfishness
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 10:25am On Dec 22, 2014
honourhim:

grin His parents also told him about the virgin birth in the bible so since he has discarded that one he should discard the rest and do a total research, publish his findings for us to look into.
No not only him, we shouldnt wait around for him to do the research and bring his findings cus u and i know we will still disagree with his findings.. why not all of us put our beliefs aside and go into our own truth research instead of just believing it like our parents taught us, then we can compare and contrast our findings. let us seek the truth ourselves. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
Frosbel,
There is an age old approach to theology of doubting EVERYTHING and then only working with what is left.
Could you please tell us so far what it is that you find left after removing all the lies and junk in the Bible?

Imagine if I was your friend for over 10 years and you suddenly realised that I was not really who I claimed to be. For example I was not a graduate, never lived in the US and was never in the CIA. Would you not begin to doubt everything I ever told you ?

One LIE is all it takes to introduce doubt and any sensible person will begin to find if everything else is truth.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Hiswordxray:

No original copies exist to validate your claim.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Jack65:

It might interest you to know that Paul is the biggest fraud in the New Testament and to Christianity. Please read this: http://paulproblem.faithweb.com/conversion_paul.htm Also Femi Aribisala has a lot to say about Paul in his blog. You may check that out too.

Actually Paul is one of the most authentic people on the bible even more than the gospel writers.

Femi has his own point of view which I don't agree with.

Thanks.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Ifeann:

Actually what hiswordxray said is largely correct. I haven't seen any disputes to Mathew, mark, Luke and James or any of pauls letters.

However I HAVE seen disputes to John. A lot of disputes on it because it comes late. But the critics haven't proven it was not authentic.

Then you have not read any historical and theological material other than the bible.

And besides I believe God inspired the Bible and protected it. So I have no doubts.

You cannot protect God's word, God does it himself. It is because MAN has tried to protect what he presumes to be the word of God that he has made a terrible mess of it and in the process introduced fabrications and outright lies.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
What is the ONE LIE that led you here?
frosbel:

Imagine if I was your friend for over 10 years and you suddenly realised that I was not really who I claimed to be. For example I was not a graduate, never lived in the US and was never in the CIA. Would you not begin to doubt everything I ever told you ?

One LIE is all it takes to introduce doubt and any sensible person will begin to find if everything else is truth.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
What is the ONE LIE that led you here?

Bible contradictions.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2014
people saying everything in the bible is the word of God... Am still wondering how jewish myth and jewish history is the word of God... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
ONE LIE please. Just one
frosbel:

Bible contradictions.

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
ONE LIE please. Just one

Virgin Birth
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
Why is it a lie?

frosbel:

Virgin Birth
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
Why is it a lie?

1. Isaiah 7:14 was not referring to Jesus. Read this verse again and then read Isaiah 8:1-4
2. How did Matthew and Luke know that Mary and Joseph dreamed these dreams since dreams are very private experiences.
3. Who was the father of Jesus : God the Father or God the Holy Spirit
4. Why did Jesus's parents and siblings still consider him ordinary despite his miraculous birth, is that not odd.
read , Mark 3:21,John 7:5.
5. If no MAN produced the seed that gave birth to Jesus, where did the 'Y' Chromosome come from ?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
frosbel:

1. Isaiah 7:14 was not referring to Jesus. Read this verse again and then read Isaiah 8:1-4

You know better than Matthew

2. How did Matthew and Luke know that Mary and Joseph dreamed these dreams since dreams are very private experiences.
How did Moses know that God created the earth in 6 days and the exact order of the creation seeing nobody was there?
Is it beyond reason to entertain the idea of them sharing the dreams? Joseph died early and Mary was there up to after Pentecost.

3. Who was the father of Jesus : God the Father or God the Holy Spirit
He is the Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit. But let me ask you. Was Jesus existing before his conception? If yes, who was his Father BEFORE conception?

4. Why did Jesus' parents and siblings still consider him ordinary despite his miraculous birth, is that not odd.
read , Mark 3:21,John 7:5.
How differently could they have treated him?
5. If no MAN produced the seed that gave birth to Jesus, where did the 'Y' Chromosome come from ?
How could a rotting corpse with coagulated blood sustain life of Lazarus? Is it scientifically possible? Your brain dies within minutes of breathing your last
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
^^^^^

These are not logical answers to what are valid questions, even a child will reject them all. I need intelligent responses not pentecostal regurgitated nonsense.

Besides Matthew who wrote the gospel was not Matthew the apostle. Get some facts in that religious brain of yours grin

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Neither are your questions logical nor original but regurgitated garbage spewed by amateur skeptics over the years
Like I told you before, it takes some minimal intelligence to be a skeptic cool cool

frosbel:
^^^^^

These are not logical answers to what are valid questions, even a child will reject them all. I need intelligent responses not pentecostal regurgitated nonsense.

Besides Matthew who wrote the gospel was not Matthew the apostle. Get some facts in that religious brain of yours grin
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
Neither are your questions logical nor original but regurgitated garbage spewed by amateur skeptics over the years
Like I told you before, it takes some minimal intelligence to be a skeptic cool cool

These are my own candid questions.

But, now I know you lack any intelligence to discuss these important issues and it is for this very reason that you remain caged in the prison of superstition ideas and myth.

Who is next......

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Move on to the next 'LIE' please. You are embarrassing skeptics
Is thinking painful?
frosbel:

These are my own candid questions.

But, now I know you lack any intelligence to discuss these important issues and it is for this very reason that you remain caged in the prison of superstition ideas and myth.

Who is next......
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
Move on to the next 'LIE' please. You are embarrassing skeptics

don't make a fool of yourself and put your ignorance on public display, we don't what it spreading to anyone else , lol.

grin

But let me give you another opportunity, go and borrow the brain of someone who you think/know is capable of processing logic arguments and then come back here with your points rebutting my questions.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thinking don't come easy to all of us I concede and I apologize for condescension

Every other skeptic hallucinates they are the first. usually after reading Amazon reviews.
I have read ALL of Dawkins inside out BTW.

I am a member of 4 skeptics and atheists blogs and I know trash when I see it. You are amateur and your low IQ don't meet the threshold of a skeptic
frosbel:

don't make a fool of yourself and put your ignorance on public display, we don't what it spreading to anyone else , lol.

grin

But let me give you another opportunity, go and borrow the brain of someone who you think/know is capable of processing logic arguments and then come back here with your points rebutting my questions.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
Thinking don't come easy to all of us I concede and I apologize for condescension

Every other skeptic hallucinates they are the first. usually after reading Amazon reviews.
I have read ALL of Dawkins inside out BTW. T

I am not a Dawkin's fan, but let me ask you, when you read his book, what did you garner from his arguments ?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by vooks: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
He is extremely intelligent. I salute his brains
frosbel:

I am not a Dawkin's fan, but let me ask you, when you read his book, what did you garner from his arguments ?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Ifeann(f): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
frosbel:

Then you have not read any historical and theological material other than the bible.

You cannot protect God's word, God does it himself. It is because MAN has tried to protect what he presumes to be the word of God that he has made a terrible mess of it and in the process introduced fabrications and outright lies.

You don't know me so don't assume you are more widely read than me. I will floor you anyday in a debate on theology. I told you the reason why most Muslims, agnostics, atheists and closet atheists(like yourself) have an issue with John. We can go deeper on the topic.
I have evaluated many arguments on the issue that I addressed and gave u my opinion. That it doesn't agree with yours does NOT mean I haven't read any historical and theological material other than the bible as you ignorantly said.

You said,"You cannot protect God's word, GOD DOES IT HIMSELF. It is because MAN has tried to protect what he presumes to be the word of God that he has made a terrible mess of it and in the process introduced fabrications and outright lies."

Can't you see the glaring contraction in this your statement. If you can't see the contradiction then you are not sincerely searching for truth my friend, you have already made up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
vooks:
He is extremely intelligent. I salute his brains

good, now go back and answer my questions and let us forgive each other for this unwarranted tirade cheesy

I want a healthy argument not accusations and insults. wink

Just assume I am a new believer who wants answers or even a beloved brother who is about to lose his faith. Forget that it is me , Frosbel the nasty, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / Assemblies Of God: Chidi Okorafor & His Thugs Attack Pastors, Beat, Teargas Them / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Tunde Bakare Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.