Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? (3207 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Need A Dual SIM Phone / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by lynxnoon(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
guys
please does anyone know if nokia has a dual sim phone?
hv gotten my etisalat sim for ova a month i don't intend carrying 3 phones at a time(before d real owners weylay me grin)
i know of samsung but men am a hard core nokia fan wink
tnx 4 ur response
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by naijafan(m): 5:06am On Dec 11, 2008
none wink
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by lynxnoon(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
Wel i ges am stuk btw using 3 fones or dumping 1 of d 3 sims
Hmmmmm
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by just2nice(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
You are only one of other thousands of Nokia fans who are also faced with this dilemna.I too would like to carry a Nokia Dual Sim phone but I guess Nokia has other ideas.Why don't you get and manage one of these Nokla  phones around?At least,the name Nokla gives you the feeling that you are using closer to the real thing. grin
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by lynxnoon(m): 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2008
just2nice:

You are only one of other thousands of Nokia fans who are also faced with this dilemna.I too would like to carry a Nokia Dual Sim phone but I guess Nokia has other ideas.Why don't you get and manage one of these [b]Nokla  phones around?At least,the name Nokla gives you the feeling that you are using closer to the real thing. grin[/b]
IF NO BE PANADOL E NO FIT BE LIKE PANADOL grin grin
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by naijafan(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
get a dual sim samsung and keep you best nokia. simple.
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by zenus(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2010
To be release in 4Q 2010
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2010
lynxnoon:

IF NO BE PANADOL E NO FIT BE LIKE PANADOL grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
have u seen the N97 clone? there are different clones but this particular one!!! EBEANO!!!!! grin grin grin u go chop am live, . . . . . . till u bring out the antenna sha grin grin grin grin but even that one is well hidden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGoCtJbZ1gY

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGoCtJbZ1gY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGoCtJbZ1gY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2010
how una dey take embed sef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGoCtJbZ1gY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGoCtJbZ1gY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by calabaman(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
just2nice:

You are only one of other thousands of Nokia fans who are also faced with this dilemna.I too would like to carry a Nokia Dual Sim phone but I guess Nokia has other ideas.Why don't you get and manage one of these Nokla  phones around?At least,the name Nokla gives you the feeling that you are using closer to the real thing. grin
lolsssssssss
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by aieromon(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
lynxnoon:

guys
please does anyone know if nokia has a dual sim phone?
hv gotten my etisalat sim for ova a month i don't intend carrying 3 phones at a time(before d real owners weylay me grin)
i know of samsung but men am a hard core nokia fan wink
tnx 4 your response

Ehen,after Nokia answered your prayers,you want to move to Android.Better retrace your steps and wait for the N8 ;P
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by Jibson999(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2010
i heard there is an original nokia phone(dual sim,fm ND TORCH) ive seen it though.
@aireo. how much is d N8 going for.i read d spec of d fone.its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by aieromon(m): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
Jibson999:

@aireo. how much is d N8 going for.i read d spec of d fone.its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool

Let's hope it gets to Nigeria by December.

www.engadget.com/2010/09/08/nokia-n8-for-sale-online-last-week-of-september-uk-shops-octobe/
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by lynxnoon(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2010
aieromon:

Let's hope it gets to Nigeria by December.

www.engadget.com/2010/09/08/nokia-n8-for-sale-online-last-week-of-september-uk-shops-octobe/
d tin is on preorder now sef undecided

aieromon:

Ehen,after Nokia answered your prayers,you want to move to Android.Better retrace your steps and wait for the N8 ;P
how wont i move to android after nokia keeps falling my hand undecided undecided
hv gone tru d N8 specs, even watched d demo on dia site. . . . its cool but men same ol same ol jare!!
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by zenus(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2010
Have u check the new E7.
with USB support?
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by DamDam1: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2010
Nokia C2 is a DUAL SIM phone
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by lynxnoon(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
zenus:

Have u check the new E7.
with USB support?
can anyone elaborate on this feature? undecided
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by aieromon(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
lynxnoon:

can anyone elaborate on this feature? undecided

Imagine the N8 and E7as a pc that can read data off data storage devices.Basically,you can read and play files off your flash drives,external HDDs and MMCs.All i need is my N8 and external HDD ;P
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by zenus(m): 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
aieromon:

Imagine the N8 and E7as a pc that can read data off data storage devices.Basically,you can read and play files off your flash drives,external HDDs and MMCs.All i need is my N8 and external HDD ;P
to add to that.
It also has Dolby Digital Plus via HDMI.
am just waiting for E7
Re: Nokia Dual Sim Phone- Any Info? by lynxnoon(m): 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
If . . . and i repeat IF i get to consider nokia anytime soon it will be C7 wink
but as for now it's android all the way smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Massive Free Traffic Get 1 Million Guaranteed Real Visitors. / Check Out Innjoo Latest Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor And 13MP Front Camera / Awoof !get The Etisalat Newly Intruduced New Cheaper Data Plan (for Heavy Down-l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.