Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Man Of My Dreams?!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Man Of My Dreams?!! (3873 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Ezeamama(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2008
@mitchelin

very very well said,
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Cayon(f): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2008
Her Royal Hotness:

This is just a test but only if you are single:

Question: When you are around him -does your heart start beating faster, making your body work harder as well as pump blood faster and therefore you breathe faster to get more oxygen and it becomes hard to catch your breath grin grin - Also do you get shaky (nervous) when you're around him

I haave to know b/4 i can say what i have to say

Peace
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 12:02am On Dec 21, 2008
Cayon:

Her Royal Hotness:

This is just a test but only if you are single:

Question: When you are around him -does your heart start beating faster, making your body work harder as well as pump blood faster and therefore you breathe faster to get more oxygen and it becomes hard to catch your breath grin grin

well it does. . . particularly after certain activites wink

Cayon:

Also do you get shaky (nervous) when you're around him

I haave to know b/4 i can say what i have to say

Peace

I dont get shaky or nervous, but that doesnt mean my mind is not in havoc

B.T.W I am single. . . so what was it u had to say? grin
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by Cayon(f): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2008
I am assuming that you know this dude for a loooooooooooooooooog time and he is like a best friend to you.  If i am correct then: -

Tell him that you have to talk to him. tell him "I really love our friendship, but I was wondering if you want to try something more (meaning boyfrined/girlfriend)?"   Be sure its just you and him when you telling him. It would be embarrassing if you were rejected in front his/your friends.

oh yea and dress comfortably so you can breathe and you won't sweat or pass out grin grin. Don't wear anything too revealing. dress modestly

If he has a girlfriend - STAY FAR FROM HIM  You don't want to be the other woman. . . .right?

Peace
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by proo212(m): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2008
This guy is someone like myself, or rather someone i used to be. He's giving enough to keep you interested/intrigued.

Either
1. He doesn't want anything more or rather he doesn't see anything long term happening (I have been called names by women because of this)

or

2. He's not sure where your priorities lie and so he's happy to enjoy the ride and not put anything in it so he doesn't get hurt.

I have kept relationships on the surface and will not move to the next level on purpose because of these two reasons. You have to figure out what is what so you know either ways. I hope i'm wrong.
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by HRhotness(f): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2008
the point of this thread was to fig out what i wanted but a few good points hav been made

@ cayon,
d only reason i hav this problem is that i havnt knwn him long and well getting to knw him was where d big issues were. . .

@proo212
i kind of came to those conclusions myself and decided to play it his way. . . i'm not ready for anything long term at d moment and i kind of freaked out when i thot my emotions were getting d best of me.

i guess d point of this thread was just to vent. . . its all under control now. even tho i still don't knw where all this is heading or even if its heading anywhere, i'm resigned to just enjoying myself like i always do and even enjoying my emotional conflict grin grin grin
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by topup: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2008
I apologise if I have missed any crucial posts after the OP.

I say. .

Forget all the rules and laws, just do it! What is it? Do it! Stop trying to figure him out because if you're wrong you'll kick yourself for being wrong, and right now you can't get your answer for a while, so are you putting everything on pause just because you don't want to make the wrong step or? ?

As difficult as this sounds, you might need to go with your instinct, there is nothing I like more than a challenge, something different, and I believe you are a very smart woman, so if at any time you start to notice any warning signs or any familiar traits you can take the necessary steps required to back out with grace. I don't think anyone can blame you if you go into something with all your heart and energy, as long as you are honest to him if things start to take a turn for a direction in which you are uncomfortable or unwilling to go. As for the moment, I don't think you will be able to figure him out, just enjoy the blur and fun of it, but be sharp and wise with all your decisions, so that you give yourself a head start into the whole thing.

Nobody is perfect and even if you find out he was just like the others, you weren't tricked, you just loved earnestly, better that than to find out he was earnest but you were too busy trying to figure out his game.

All the best!
Happy Holidays & God Bless!
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2009
blush:

you really should read the original posts properly before replying. what exactly is one sided? the probing here refers to finding out what makes him tick, no where does it say that she has feelings for him or that she wants to know what he wants. she has only said getting to know him properly is prooving quite difficult; "she" wants to get to know him so "she" can figure out how "she" feels about him. his feelings havent even come into question but i guess its a typical girl reaction to assume she is head overheels inlove and wants to get him to feel the same way and not d other way around right? undecided

@HR
the sex cant be THAAAAT good? undecided cheesy

LOL!

You really need a new ID to say that?
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by flogirl4u(f): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
i thot u said u are in need of advice, to me it seems that u r d one giving d advice here, (hope say no be know know dey do u grin)
Babe, just chill, what will be will be, don't force it o, cool
A good thing takes time, so don't over do it, grin
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by JJYOU: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2009
topup:

I apologise if I have missed any crucial posts after the OP.

I say. .

Forget all the rules and laws, just do it! What is it? Do it! Stop trying to figure him out because if you're wrong you'll kick yourself for being wrong, and right now you can't get your answer for a while, so are you putting everything on pause just because you don't want to make the wrong step or? ?

As difficult as this sounds, you might need to go with your instinct, there is nothing I like more than a challenge, something different, and I believe you are a very smart woman, so if at any time you start to notice any warning signs or any familiar traits you can take the necessary steps required to back out with grace. I don't think anyone can blame you if you go into something with all your heart and energy, as long as you are honest to him if things start to take a turn for a direction in which you are uncomfortable or unwilling to go. As for the moment, I don't think you will be able to figure him out, just enjoy the blur and fun of it, but be sharp and wise with all your decisions, so that you give yourself a head start into the whole thing.

Nobody is perfect and even if you find out he was just like the others, you weren't tricked, you just loved earnestly, better that than to find out he was earnest but you were too busy trying to figure out his game.

All the best!
Happy Holidays & God Bless!

always the GEM
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by blush(f): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
spikedcylinder:

LOL!

You really need a new ID to say that?

huh?!! undecided
Re: The Man Of My Dreams?!! by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
Of course. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? / Many Girls Complain Of Their Men Wanting Too Much Sexxx / For Males, Can You Marry A Woman That Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.