Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Change Will APC Bring? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Change Will APC Bring? (1502 Views)

Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC / Can Apc Bring Change To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Change Will APC Bring? by amaechionuh(m): 5:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP, Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP, Akume -8yrs governor under PDP, Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP, Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP, Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP, Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP, Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP, Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP, El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP, Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP, Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP, and to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by blemon44(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
if you ask me, na who i go ask?

any presidential aspirant is full of promises

or

the boko haram bombin will stop cos their father is buhari

1 Like

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by IDOHOU: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Well, good question. That name PDP to APC alone is a big change. The BIG one is the peoples general was never a PDP, he is the CHANGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by jamace(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Which fiful's general? Dis guy, my head I no correct fah! Taki time fah. grin

1 Like

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by stanech: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerians be careful what you wish for you might have it and not like it
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by chamboy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just type it like this on Google

1 Like

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
You forgot to add these men.

1. Sen. Bernabas Gemade: A former PDP national chairman and PDP senator. He decamped from PDP to APC and APC senatorial candidate the following day after loosing PDP ticket to incumbent Gov Gabriel Suswam of Benue state.

2. Samuel Ortom is the APC gubernatorial aspirant for 2015 election in Benue state. He is a former Minister for Trade & Investment who served under President Goodluck Jonathan. He resigned his Ministerial position few months ago.

3. Dino Malaye is a for PDP House Representative member, He decamped to APC and became their senatorial candidate in Kogi State.

2 Likes

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by nigerianvenom(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
apc and their warlords are anti progressive.
their definition of progressive differs from the original meaning

2 Likes

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
nigerianvenom:
apc and their warlords are anti progressive.
their definition of progressive differs from the original meaning

They don't know tge meaning of Progressive.

2 Likes

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by anonimi: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Abeg permit me to put this your ogbonge post for more reader-friendly format o jare =>

amaechionuh:
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

and to cap it all they went to

* OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission. shocked

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrousyears" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

The change the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC offers is to waste basket shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by amaechionuh(m): 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:
Abeg permit me to put this your ogbonge post for more reader-friendly format o jare =>

The change the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC offers is to waste basket shocked

My brother you are permitted to duplicate as many copy as you wish. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by stanech: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
All they need is power.

They want to control the country at the federal level that's all

1 Like

Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
stanech:
All they need is power.

They want to control the country at the federal level that's all

That is mission impossible.
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
APC e-fans are running away from this thread.
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Seun, Ngwakwe etal, pls move this thread to front page.
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by sultan003(m): 6:40am On Dec 22, 2014
IDOHOU:
Well, good question. That name PDP to APC alone is a big change. The BIG one is the peoples general was never a PDP, he is the CHANGE

Na wa oooo! When did he become "the peoples general"?
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Safari29: 6:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Guys relax. APC as a party is just one and half years old. It was formed last year and you guys are already shittting in ur pants. last time I checked u have every right to join any political party u so desire.
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Safari29: 6:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Pls goto twitter search engine and type GEJ. Thank me later
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Safari29:
Guys relax. APC as a party is just one and half years old. It was formed last year and you guys are already shittting in ur pants. last time I checked u have every right to join any political party u so desire.

What we're saying is that, those corrupt politicians who ruined Nigeria via PDP have decamped to APC.
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by Trut(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Safari29:
Pls goto twitter search engine and type GEJ. Thank me later

Those who rants on Twitter are APC paid per post. We know them.
Re: What Change Will APC Bring? by amaechionuh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
MODs have refused to put this post on FP... NL there's God ooo

(1) (Reply)

PDP Releases Official Statement On Obasanjo's quit / INEC Refusing To Give PVC To Non Indigenes In Katsina State. / Busted: Why APC Insist On Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.