Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (27774 Views)

Marriage Is A Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by donbenie(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Your headline is rather misleading, you made it sound as if she is the one pestering your life,instead of you being the leach that's blocking her future,so I advise you to concentrate on your family and leave the lady alone to get on with her life,simple..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
I feel for your wife and what she'll go through when this your idiocy yields its fruits .
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Braggante(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Trust me, you will never be free until one of you leaves that office. Either you resign or she does, as long as you keep seeing each other, emotions will always run. Feelings will always breed.
I was in that situation once, once I left the office, the feelings died and I focused on what was important. Fortunately for me however I was/am not married. In your case, any rift with your wife, and she will be the first one you will call and spend time with, to the detriment of your marriage. It's a wasted venture cos ure not getting married to her neither are u leaving ur wife for her.
But oju to m'ora, ko le lo'un o m'ora mo. Once de be, forever de be. So leave her/get another job.
In the alternative, make sure she's hooked up. Scratch that. Ensure she's hooked up, and advise her on being faithful to her boyfriend. Both of you will need a lot of discipline for this to work.

In either case, commit yourself to loving your wife more. Make it a duty. Spend more time with your wife. Flaunt your wife and boast about her always. Splurge on her and always talk about how much you love her, even before your mistress. Ditch your mistress with excuses of having a romantic date with your wife. That way, the picture will get clearer. Spend all your money on your family, or family project, and when ure always broke cos of that, ull become unattractive to Ur mistress and she'll ditch u.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by uboma(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
bennyrazz:
do you intend to take her as your second wife? if no,pls let the poor woman go. Delete her from your mind, you have a wife. I agree, married men fall into temptations but resisting temptation is what makes your a better man

I concur
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by nerodenero: 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tame your third-leg and stop exposing your family.If you don't,you will regret.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by yungcyrus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmmm..............wahala dey!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
chaircover:
Free her from your bondage or her to free you from her bondage undecided
Some men make me laugh sometimes
In your mind you think you are in control but in reality you are not
How do you know that she is not calculating and scheming to dispose of your wife and become your wife
Sometimes men like playing with fire and always underestimating things
I hope you dont become a negative lesson story to frighten another man who is about to cheat
Unless you are not sleeping with her or eating her food . . .
If you are, then you may be the one in bondage
Read between the lines pls and do the needful.
grin grin grin
.....way to go @ op cool
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by IVORY2009(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
GodMode:

OP tellmeurmind, stop trolling angry angry angry

and if you are not trolling.... just give me your wife cool cool cool cool

what do you want to do with his wife? Are u a kidnapper
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by greatnow: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?
. Pharoah let my people go. Any mistress in a married man's life is the second,your family should be the first before anything,she is in your life to while away time one day you will not see her again but your wife and kids will always be with you forever.........mistresses are by the way,passerby and second class citizens in your life...they have no economical value to you instead they are there to SAP you dry...bros use your brain
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by baby124: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
The girl is a very big foo*l for making herself become involved in such a situation. How pathetic. Plus mumu OP, keep sleeping with her o. You actually think your overused old arse is enough to satisfy her. The day she will enter one chance by contracting disease, you too will get a nice package to take home to your wife. It will not kill you to stay faithful to one woman and honor your vows. An honorable man keeps his word. I see no where in this post where you are even concerned for your wife. I pity her

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
all those men thinking they can chop and clean mouth.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by GodMode: 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

what do you want to do with his wife? Are u a kidnapper

I want to treat her like the queen she is...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by andyanders: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op, I feel that you are too weak to be a man since you do not have self control and know when to call it off. You have a family=wife and children and you still cannot allow a single lady go get married and has contributed to her not getting married because you wanted her to yourself.

You are as useless as the lady since you cannot allow her to marry and she cannot allow your wife have you. If you cannot have her and she cannot have you as you claimed, are you both not sick?

Don't come here to ask what you can do.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by fpeter(f): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Awwwww! If you can then quit the job or even relocate! Then make una go MFM for deliverance.
If your wife is understanding, then confess to her and ask for her forgiveness and prayers. Better
still call the lady,explain to her that it is for her own good...don't yield to her pleas or tears be a
man and call it quits,nothing is worth the sanctity of your marriage...
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by tobaflexy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Let me ask u did ur wife offended u,
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by jerryjere(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
To me you are a fool if the girl have a relationship you get angry and jealous that means you don't want good for the girl so why complain. the truth is that let the girl go it does not mean that both of you work in the same company because if she eventually got pregnant just put it in back of your mind that abortion will not be an option then by then your eyes will opened a word is enough for the wise.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by bosun11(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

we dont ve a single branch. if i resign what do you think my family will be eating?

you got to choose between your family and your job or you flee from that lady
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by IVORY2009(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
GodMode:

I want to treat her like the queen she is...

The OP has not asked 4 it yet!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by uboma(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
i thank u all. i brought this issue here just because i want to let her go but dont know how am going to do it. Each time i make up my mind to be abstaining from her, the more my mind would be longing for her as soon as i set my eyes on her. i feel like going away from her completely but we do work together in the same company and dont want pple to be making jest of her that we are no more together because they know am married

Start with working on your mind. Decide if your extra marital affairs is really worth the pains and emotional turmoil you have brought upon yourself, your wife and possibly your kids (if you have any). Do you sincerely think that having extra marital affairs with her and condemning her suitors is really going to help her in the long run? Remember you are married. So depriving her of meeting potential suitors speaks of how selfish you are. Apart from sexual pleasure, what else can this colleague of yours give you? The after effects are like burning coals that will burn you for a long time to come if you do not clean up your mess.

If after the counsels gotten from the thread, you still decide to continue the extra marital affair, please release your wife because you don't deserve her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by IKJ66(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
PAssing by !!!!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by extremelygolden: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Antell95(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mr Festus, i know you! And u know what that means
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by pi4u: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tell your wife with a faithful heart. Women are very faithful to their hubbies. It now depends on how u present it. Also are u a born again Christian and put the Word of God into practice?

Confess to yourself that "I am faithful to my wife in Jesus name. I love my wife and family. I refuse to have an extramarital affair. Am raising my family in a godly way. And follow up your confession. Have early morning devotion together. Pray and share the word of God together. Even in your family devotion, u can all pray for her.
The peace in of the Lord be with you.

Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by IVORY2009(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
My own point of view of the whole senerio, this issue is very common, I give kudos to the OP for being able to come out frm his shell, it happens alot in offices, churches etc, even married women do it to, the only thing is that the OP should find a way of letting go of lady.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Dahjhi: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
bennyrazz:
do you intend to take her as your second wife? if no,pls let the poor woman go. Delete her from your mind, you have a wife. I agree, married men fall into temptations but resisting temptation is what makes your a better man
imagine the wicked guy nah.. He can even tell us he's blocking her Mr Right... By the power conferred on me Tellmeurmind I tagged you "" WICKED" where's Mizmycoli z comment abeg.. I knw she for don talk sense into u

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by GodMode: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

The OP has not asked 4 it yet!

But his enjoying another persons' "future wife" and his been an obstacle to the girls' progress.

While his queen at home is just "at home".

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
After sometime now the girl will enter MFM and start commanding husbands unto herself
Running around with a picture of the man they want from one babalawo to another

All you single girls that mess with people's husbands when you nack 30 plus and no man is saying nne how now,remember you brought it upon yourself.
And if you are married and messed with people's husbands while single,let others do same unto you with impunity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Dahjhi: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:
My own point of view of the whole senerio, this issue is very common, I give kudos to the OP for being able to come out frm his shell, it happens alot in offices, churches etc, even married women do it to, the only thing is that the OP should find a way of letting go of lady.
its nothing but canal-lity joor, even stopping her from getting married. If he allowed her to marry its possible her lust will vanish from his mind. undecided (hw much we wan do for sex wey we go say make day nor break nah.. undecided
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by IVORY2009(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
GodMode:

But his enjoying another persons' "future wife" and his been an obstacle to the girls' progress.

While his queen at home is just "at home".

hmmmm, wat will I say, a man will always be a man, this is the more reasons while some religion bodies will advocate for a man to marry more than one wife, they believe it will reduce the man's rate of cheating.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by vitality22(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
byvan:
Title this movie ' The Curse of the Pendulum " undecided. I hope it doesn't end with the over aged mistress killing the poor woman and her children to become Mrs to a man that will soon be a puppet to another aged mistress and the vicious circle continues undecided.

It beats me how some still argue gender intelligence undecided. This a woman bringing up imaginary suitors to test the potency of her hold and you are here forming Don Jazzy. I just pray your family doesn't pay for your idiocy, that's all!
Madam, God bless you reallllllllll good

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by topnedu(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
You better try and deal with it. This kind of situation has the potential to destroy you, your wife, your marriage and your children. I know a guy in my office in your situation and he is so helpless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.