Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Can I Free Her From My Bondage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Free Her From My Bondage (27762 Views)

Marriage Is A Bondage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by GHANAOGA: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
roymary:

Pray never to be with a wrong partner. A lot of people marry wrong spouse for different reasons- and No- I do not share the school of thought that forces advice down a throat- i admire logic a lot - I need Op to be logical- it's the best tool for better understanding of a situation.

If you ask me, i would say Op's wife has those great qualities or he wouldn't have married her but someone needs to remind him and have him reevaluate his steps and life in general. Don't tell a man to go back to his wife because she's the wife but remind a man those qualities that makes the wife who she is.

You also talked about the general saying "for better or worse" That ideology works when both partners share mutual ideas- Will you allow your sister remain in her husband's house if you found out he is a ritualist or an armed robber? undecided

interesting view!!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

Please, what do I do to let her go?
I must tell you this:you're a very wicked man!. You care about yourself alone,you already know that you'll never marry her yet you're bent on keeping her and also discouraging her from marrying her numerous suitors. Search yourself bro. Since you want to kill two birds with a stone...marry her. Happy polygamous life in advance. Reading what you wrote up there just made me sad. Its unfair dude.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by darediamond(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
You. Are indeed a Rare Gem for saying this:
"Channel the energy you use in pursuing this woman to woo your wife all over again.
She will be pleasantly surprised and blossom once more in your eyes."
cococandy:
the good thing is that you've realized you're in a bad situation caused by your own misbehavior.
Everybody makes mistakes,
nobody deserves to die from their mistake except they refuse to heed warning.
Turn to God in prayer and ask him to purge you. Mean it when you say it.
Channel the energy you use in pursuing this woman to woo your wife all over again.
She will be pleasantly surprised and blossom once more in your eyes.

If you make up your mind to desist and control your wandering eyes, you will find it easier to not fall into temptations.
You've the power to do it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by cao(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
Please I need your advice. I'm a married man with kids, and I'm also involved in an extra -marital relationship with a lady in my office.

She is an early 30s. I'm so much involved with her to the extent that I cannot sleep without seeing her in a day. We have both known that we can’t marry each other but that doesn't stop us from always being together.

Any slightest quarrel with her always affects my family at home. She is praying for a Husband and she always tell me about any man who comes her way but because of my selfishness and impure ambitions, I always condemn them.

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her
. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

I was going to read this with an open mind (against my own better judgement), then I read the bolded bit and I almost lost my shtako! Seriously?! Why marry? Folks, going on about not falling for your sidekick/piece/mistress/whatever, are the vows you promised not sacred? We honestly can't tell you what to do, you know what to do. We can't help you cover the grave you dug for yourself, you have to. Take control of the mess you made before this becomes the plot to Fatal Attraction. You obviously know you can't have your cake & eat it too.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by justscorch: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Modified: I didn't read the story well,guy she's not on any bondage oh,na u gan gan dey live in bondage,better leave that girl alone n focus what's right in front of u,to insult u dey hungry me sha cos u bringing disgrace to the male folks with this mumucious gist but the fact u bring it up shows u r truly thinking about breaking up,guy.Kai finally na ur wife and kids I pity

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Goldenboy007(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
#Singing....Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am...wetin e dey fiiiind!!! palava he dey find..- Fela

Every Adam has the Eve that will bring about his downfall..and like a homing self-destruct missile, we men will never rest until we ruin our lives with our own hands!!! No advice can help you now..your timing mechanism has been activated!!!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Delary: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
U have to quit d relationship now by making sure u delet her from ur mind. if she gets older she might be more desperate and anything can hapen.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by adorable29(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Timbuktou:
Sidechick dey make you para anyhow for house? You be mumu first class. Get a grip niggah. How you gon fall in love with a sidechick?
Small time now your wife will come and open a thread about your upcoming wedding.

LooooolZ
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Lexusgs430: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
You need advice on how to dump a mistress ? The best thing to do, is take your mistress to your wife and confess all your sins (problem solved).
You are a stumbling block in this woman's path and she is foolish enough to stay in your marital mess, to please your sex.ual satisfaction or lack of it.
You are enjoying the ride and finding it difficult to let go (after all its a free ride) Till she gets pregnant with your baby, and you will know that an Ibadan man did not get his traditional marks, by fighting a lion !!!!
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

I don’t always want to see her with any man or hear that a man is calling her. With all these, I still have a strong mind that I'm blocking her from settling down with her Mr Right. I always feel like letting her go but I find it difficult.

U know exactly the right thing to do and when u are ready to do the needful im sure u will do it so continue until u destroy ur own marriage with ur own dic'k sorry " hand".
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by ayo111uk(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
You should be happy she want to leave. Don't be Pharaoh, or else you will be in TROUBLE. BIG TROUBLE.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Proverbs 6:24, 26 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? I hope with dis point of mine i have been able 2 convince you & not 2 confuse you that you re plotting ur own downfall. A word is enough 4 d wise

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by clemzo101(m): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
U are d devil in her life bro, she's suppose to be be telling u "satan! Get behind me". D koboko with which devil will flog u with is still being designed somewhere in katsina.
Tellmeurmind:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Forwetinnah: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is a joke right?? Sometimes I wonder how men think. Why did you get married when you obviously cannot keep your langalanga in check?? How would you feel if your Wife was the one telling this story??

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by daey118(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whenever I see another chic finer than my gf .I say to myself "fck it" then I move on...if she's a friend and Its tempting..I act rude to her for no reason..then they usually end up hating me..#works for me .may nt work for yu tho#. Buh really..there's always gonna be that chics finer than your wife..but your ability to Say No and stand Your ground is what makes you..#No Real Man Is a PushOver ...besides the seasonal drama from one woman is enough to watch for a lifetime...I don't think you want to see what two looks like....mistress is sweet and loyal now..then you get married to her #gbam! Welcome to HellOnEarth!.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by delishpot: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
coogar:

if you feel that strongly about her, why not eat your cake & have it - marry her or keep her as a mistress. i don't see any bondage here, she's a full blown adult with the mental capacity to consent. you are in love with another woman, your first step to redemption is admitting you have been bitten by a love-bug.

does your wife know her?

This kain reply ehn, as if its only him involved in tge marriage. Did you not read where he said any arguement with her distabilizes his family? And that is just dating level o.
Hian, eat his cake and have it ke? Is that possible in tgis world? For everything you win, there's something lost.

OP, you no need advice, your heart is already set.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by adorable29(f): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hehehe! Some of this married men with mistresses think they are too much. You think you are in control!

What age is this girl? If she is in her mid/late 20s, her friends, colleagues and age groups around her are already getting married!

Then its either one of three things.

Scenerio one! Her eyes are out there for her kind of "potential" husband. This babe just hasn't found that man yet! When she does, she will drop you like a dirty old haggard piece of rag. You think she doesn't know her time is ticking?
You are just there probably (like all her other magas) as her wardrobe maga or latest iphone maga... Some one mentioned that she is your side chick but you may actually be her side ewu!

Scenario two, she has seen that she can actually "GET" you! She sees how much you have fallen for her and expects that as time goes on, you ll discard your family for her! Or who knows, she may even be scheming to discard them on ur behalf! This is the dangerous one.

Scenario 3! Just like you said, she loves a married man so much that she has refused to settle down and get married herself! Then I had say she is just a dumb biatch and you two deserve each other! But she ll grow some sense after the suitors have stopped coming.... By then sha be ready to marry her or face her inner demons!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by DICKtator: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

My goodness!!!
Na pesin supposed wife you de sample so?

And you no even still wan free am!!
And somebody would still go ahead and marry such nasty package?

Phuuccck these bitccches I tellya!!

Make I sample your wife nah!!!
Where do you work and what is the name of the girl?
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by coolfredo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:
i thank u all. i brought this issue here just because i want to let her go but dont know how am going to do it. Each time i make up my mind to be abstaining from her, the more my mind would be longing for her as soon as i set my eyes on her. i feel like going away from her completely but we do work together in the same company and dont want pple to be making jest of her that we are no more together because they know am married
u dnt kno hw to let her go? very simple ... do u kno otapiapia? jux one spoon full wil do d magic..... tnx me later bro wen it work....
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Goldenboy007:
#Singing....Trouble sleep, yanga go wake am...wetin e dey fiiiind!!! palava he dey find..- Fela

Every Adam has the Eve that will bring about his downfall..and like a homing self-destruct missile, we men will never rest until we ruin our lives with our own hands!!! No advice can help you now..your timing mechanism has been activated!!!

Fela of blessed memory, na true talk, trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am up........ wink
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kingpelumi: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
He who wear the shoes no where itt pintches,am also in the same shoe,its a serious one which have beenn loooking for a way to let go but its pretty hard,plls. Help us out
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lexusgs430:
You need advice on how to dump a mistress ? The best thing to do, is take your mistress to your wife and confess all your sins (problem solved).
You are a stumbling block in this woman's path and she is foolish enough to stay in your marital mess, to please your sex.ual satisfaction or lack of it.
You are enjoying the ride and finding it difficult to let go (after all its a free ride) Till she gets pregnant with your baby, and you will know that an Ibadan man did not get his traditional marks, by fighting a lion !!!!.

chai, nairaland una go kill person with laugh..... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by KMB: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Looks like you've been fed.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by coldFLARES1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

we dont ve a single branch. if i resign what do you think my family will be eating?
If u are sacked, for example, would your family eat grass? Marry am join ur wife if u are jealous enough to spoil her chances
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by kwenu: 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
alady at 30 still following married men ok let her continue till 40 but just picture how much damage this man must have done to her body system now ,when aman finally marries her,na the man go dey carry the cross and if the future husband cheat on her 2morow ,she will say men are dogs
you cant eat your cake and have it,

u ll all reap what u sow, says the lord
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by awizl(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by royalicon(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
hapiness44:
Secret lovers, yeah that's what we are
Trying so hard to hide the way we feel
'Cause we both belong to someone else
But we can't let it go 'cause what we feel
Is, oh so real, so real, so real
You and me, are we fair?
Is this cruel or do we care?

A few stolen moments is all that we share
You've got your family, and they need you there
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

You used to tell me we'd run away together
Love gives you the right to be free
You said be patient, just wait a little longer
But that's just an old fantasy.

Had to extract these lyrics from two songs, no matter how right you think whatever you feel is,It is wrong,you will only hurt your family in the long run.
Again, I am a lady and I know how difficult it is to be with someone else,when your heart is with someone else.she won't move on if you continue to keep her..
So sir, if you love your family, and you actually care for this lady, the best thing is to let her go.

Good advice. I love the lyrics you used.
Imagine the OP in his third paragraph; He is been selfish and he knows. Selfishness is a grave bound disease.
OP, pls don't run your life and that of ytyour family with selfishness.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by millionboi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
bennyrazz:
are you sure you are not under a jinx like this? until you impregnate her before you eyes open. You've tasted her, now is time to move on. Have it at the back of your mind that she's just one of those traps/mistakes. She has suitors and you are the one chasing them away, why? my brother you are getting yourself into serious trouble o.When those suitors stop coming, you are in soup. She will scatter your marriage.
No mind op....he jst playin wit fire.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by Ninilowo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry eh? Una don enter one chance if you don't know.
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by awizl(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
kingpelumi:
He who wear the shoes no where itt pintches,am also in the same shoe,its a serious one which have beenn loooking for a way to let go but its pretty hard,plls. Help us out

I'll be very practical with you. You're a cheating pathetic dude with no self control or common sense and I respect that. You're not alone, lots of us are just like you. However, you must realize you're on a destructive path which you must continually strive to deviate from permanently. Having said that, while at it, you can buy yourself time and play safe by making it a priority to continually toast and shag every girl that you can.
It will help you not get too emotionally involved with one person and make it easier to shake off anyone ....some will even dump you themselves.

Your life will be miserable, wasted, and chiefly pathetic but this is a time buying exercise you should engage in, hoping to make adjustments along the way that will lead you to the right path eventually. Proceed with sense, make superficial choices, endeavor to toast a new babe every 2 weeks.....hopefully one day, one will shock you back to being responsible or you'll get tired of stray vag recognizing that there's actually nothing to it..or ...you'll get to realize why your wife is special when you see the antics of these godless girls...or you'll lose your head and destroy your life or someone will destroy it for you.

This is not the easiest way out of your predicament but it is a practical one and i know it is the one that will walk you out ...because, let's be honest with ourselves...you're never going to let that vag go..it has to happen by itself....This is how to make it happen by itself
Re: How Can I Free Her From My Bondage by awizl(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tellmeurmind:

I'll be very practical with you. You're a cheating pathetic dude with no self control or common sense and I respect that. You're not alone, lots of us are just like you. However, you must realize you're on a destructive path which you must continually strive to deviate from permanently. Having said that, while at it, you can buy yourself time and play safe by making it a priority to continually toast and shag every girl that you can.
It will help you not get too emotionally involved with one person and make it easier to shake off anyone ....some will even dump you themselves.

Your life will be miserable, wasted, and chiefly pathetic but this is a time buying exercise you should engage in, hoping to make adjustments along the way that will lead you to the right path eventually. Proceed with sense, make superficial choices, endeavor to toast a new babe every 2 weeks.....hopefully one day, one will shock you back to being responsible or you'll get tired of stray vag recognizing that there's actually nothing to it..or ...you'll get to realize why your wife is special when you see the antics of these godless girls...or you'll lose your head and destroy your life or someone will destroy it for you.

This is not the easiest way out of your predicament but it is a practical one and i know it is the one that will walk you out ...because, let's be honest with ourselves...you're never going to let that vag go..it has to happen by itself....This is how to make it happen by itself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.