Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch (43792 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos For Calling Him ‘irresponsible’ / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2014
wots with women holding men's blokoz. da area delicate oo. is not for Ludo game o. me self go defend myself wen I face dat kai life and death
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
blokoz is just too delicate to dey use play Ludo game. all dese women should stop it ooooo
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by elampiro2: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

No there wasn't but there was a bridge of agreement and what will call that ,

How do you know there was a breach of an agreement? Where you there? The one that happened in Benin last December that the man died, the woman was at fault. She refused to pay the normal fair of N40, yet she killed the man in similar circumstance that is reported in this case. Many women are usually impossible and at same time seek sympathy.

Elantracey:

do you whether what 1 million means to you is what that money met to her ?

It doesn't matter. This is a case of N100 or thereabout. N100 can never be N1m.

Elantracey:

Don't be so sure dear ,you've not met situations that you might not even have time to think before you act and I think she might not have known the implication of what she did.

Too bad then. We should learn to control our anger because it can lead one to the hang man. The woman that killed in such manner in Benin should be full of regret now for over a year.

Why should anyone attack another so dangerously when she was not attacked?
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Yinkagbo(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2014
expert1000:
How wil u do dis?is different 4rm what wil u do?tot u are a learned colleague.truth b said"We nid change in Nigeria but APC is nt d change Nigerians are clamourin 4.Wit Tinubu(the most corrupt black man in Africa,google it and c 4urself) as a god fada in APC can neva eva bring any change.Hw wil u assist State 2create d purported 20,000 jobs,How osibanga?waitin til u get elected b4 u can wipe away d dreaded boko haram dat has kill countless innocent nigerians shows u hav NO love 4Nigeria and its citizenry.North jst want power by all means buh GOD pass una.

The okada man

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by elampiro2: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
dublinkmy6:
If the scriptures should be followed (deuteronomy 25:11) her hand should be missing by now.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by julybaba(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2014
you said, she was beaten to coma abi? so how did she narrate this story to you?
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by akpanbaba: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2014
chai chai madam there is God oooo.How could you go near the 'instrument' that bought about your present condition?.I dont support the way the guy treated you but pls on no account should you cause any harm to his staff of office because odikwa risky.If anything had happened to his staff of office it would have been a loss to Miriam,Ngozi,iYABO, Ekaete,Ese,Boma etc.I mean the major servicing part for our sisters in the ministry
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Fourwinds: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2014
ajimega:
Even if say she grab him Ipene can two wrong make things right? Every man should learn to know that we ladies act most time be for we think
hmmm. So u act before u think. Dere is a problem den. Expect dose who think before dey act to have edge over u.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by dguizman(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2014
I would av done worst if I am to be the okada man...chai JOYSTICK for dat matter ;DI would av done worst if I am to be the okada man...chai JOYSTICK for dat matter
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
elampiro2:

How do you know there was a breach of an agreement? Where you there? The one that happened in Benin last December that the man died, the woman was at fault. She refused to pay the normal fair of N40, yet she killed the man in similar circumstance that is reported in this case. Many women are usually impossible and at same time seek sympathy.

In this case its different , she paid fully and he bluntly refused to take her to her destination , is that no breach of agreement?

It doesn't matter. This is a case of N100 or thereabout. N100 can never be N1m.

My dear it matters , there are moments when just 10# could mean a whole lot for example you want to get a 100# voucher and you have just 90# will you get o buy?

Too bad then. We should learn to control our anger because it can lead one to the hang man. The woman that killed in such manner in Benin should be full of regret now for over a year.

Why should anyone attack another so dangerously when she was not attacked?

The other woman acted plainly foolishly but in this case she just want to get to her destination and that's it , am not saying she did the right thing but it would be wrong to cast her off like that .
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by showafrica(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2014
If i be the husband, i go vex, why you go carry my pikin dey grab another man prick...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by 2rez: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2014
jonescyras:
Under what chance is she to have grabbed his dick in his first place
Na tha question b dat oh.
"she had no choice than to go after his private part". Imagine! So no otha part to grab. Very funny something.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by elampiro2: 10:42am On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
Some women need a shot of reality.

Why grab his weiner? She's one of those women who make life a hell for their hubby.

Perhaps she was trying to cheat the Okada man.

And people here talking crap about the Okada man like it's easy for the guy too, she could have caused him great pain if he didn't push her away like he did

Idiot!

People don't consider this possibility. It's even possible the Okada man had tried for her taking her beyond where she described before boarding. This kind of woman would be a naturally devilish woman. Sorry to say.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Fourwinds: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

Attempting to murder?

Are you saying if someone stole your last 1 million naira in your front you won't do worse? undecided
so wen did one million naira become important Dan a man's joystick? She is foolish in d first place for paying her fare before getting d service. If d money had been with her will d okada man attempt to escape?
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by 2rez: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
elampiro2:

Deuteronomy 25:11-12

If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

grin
OMG! See where una relate am go? Una bad gan oh, grin
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I kinda think it's a reflex action.
Something like that has happened to me and I held the okada man's trouser before people intervened because that day I had no extra cash on me, So it's really painful.

God forbid if a man relation of urs is attack dis way by a woman resulting to death will u be saying all dis? Is dat place d only part of d man's body for her to hold
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by elampiro2: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

In this case its different , she paid fully and he bluntly refused to take her to her destination , is that no breach of agreement?

She paid fully but she wanted to be taken farther than the place she initially described to the okada man.

Elantracey:

My dear it matters , there are moments when just 10# could mean a whole lot for example you want to get a 100# voucher and you have just 90# will you get o buy?

Then you think the best option is to attempt to murder for N10 or N100? And put your family in a great stress while you are at the mercy of the law? The unborn child would have to be nurtured in prison? Family members wailing.... meh some things are not worth it.

Elantracey:

The other woman acted plainly foolishly but in this case she just want to get to her destination and that's it , am not saying she did the right thing but it would be wrong to cast her off like that .

Since I wasn't there, I cant possibly conclude the okada man was wrong in their negotiation. Some women are really hard to deal with.

Another dimension to this issue is that, if it were the other way round, you women would be shouting rape, rape, assault, assault..... cheesy
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by bigemmmybig(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2014
I wish her quick recovery ooo but she made d mistake sha...pregnant fytin agbero? Sorry

Just tinking...I kip wondering why some women tink is ryt to just hold a guys crotch just like dat or do oda tins like slap a guy...habaaa its very wrong oooo cos I imagine a guy doing vice versa to a lady...I knw hw ladies wud react
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by tonychristopher: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2014
The story long and gory but I don't support women grabbing a man kini.. u get belle the one you do never do you must u grab another man own..nawa for her self ....but the woman no try and Okada... you over do sha
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:
Castrate that coward! angry Why would you beat a woman like that, when even heavily pregnant? Smh.

C'mon.
A pregnant woman decided to turn a street fighter and you' looking for who to castrate'
ThankGod, she didn't lose her pregnancy.

I don't support the olokada actions either, but the woman shuda been more careful.

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
elampiro2:

She paid fully but she wanted to be taken farther than the place she initially described to the okada man.

I had to read the op again and that's not the case .

Then you think the best option is to attempt to murder for N10 or N100? And put your family in a great stress while you are at the mercy of the law? The unborn child would have to be nurtured in prison? Family members wailing.... meh some things are not worth it.

Yea some things are really not worth it like just taking her to her destination instead of acting greedy .

Since I wanst there, I cant possibly conclude the okada man was wrong in their negotiation. Some women are really hard to deal with.

Another dimension to this issue is that, if it were the other way round, you women would be shouting rape, rape, assault, assault..... cheesy

Lol , I know that .

yes na cheesy
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by bigemmmybig(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=Elantracey post=29130030]

Yes I totally agree its a breach of agreement o but does dat warrant her grabbing his crotch? If a guy does same to a lady now they wud say we are perverted grin
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by elampiro2: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

I had to read the op again and that's not the case .

My sister, you read the account of the the pregnant woman who boarded okada (Feyisara) as narrated by Mama Bola who listened to her side of the story.

If you were a judge, you would give judgment or conclude based on a one sided story?

Elantracey:

Yea some things are really not worth it like just taking her to her destination instead of acting greedy .

I guess the okada is human, he would have taken her there if the woman were polite or friendly. Men are soft to women, particularly pregnant women. She could have seen another okada to take her there free sef, from where the other okada stopped. It depends on approach.

Elantracey:

Lol , I know that .

yes na cheesy

You see. So why did the woman rape the okada man? lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Rapmoney(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Amefrica:
Castrate that coward! angry Why would you beat a woman like that, when even heavily pregnant? Smh.

Why do ye seek for attention among the females? Does thou not knowest the consequences of holding a man's private?
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by chronique(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2014
The woman is mad. Of all things,you went for his dicke;shey her husband own nor reach am? And to think she was 7 months pregnant,she didn't even think of the safety of her baby. Ghetto peeps got problems though.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by andyanders: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2014
The woman is usel-ess and the guy should have given her the worst scare on her body of which anytime she see that, she will NEVER EVER grab a man's private part.I believe that is what she does to her husband or she doesn't have one. Who is sure she is married.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ellahzy(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2014
story for the gods..................
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by niggereyez(f): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2014
IKJ66:
LOLZ

is it dat funny?
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by andyanders: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Maybe she loves blow-job hence her grabbing the guys dick.As a pregnant woman, she was not getting enough hence her madness in the public.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by IKJ66(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
niggereyez:

is it dat funny?
...............ok
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by seangy4konji: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good for u then u v nothing to care about. If u know pregnant women,friends or families who still use bikes?tell them to always look face before dem climb okada.
Elantracey:

lol , okada has been banned where I live so a case like this can't happen .
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by slimmingcare(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
I don't think a responsible married woman wouldemembrace fight in a public area.
She must be stupid no matter wat the guy had done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Missing Girl In Abuja Found Dead Under Gwagwalada Bridge / Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.