Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,223 members, 7,780,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! (10372 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! cool
You just took the words right out of my fingers!
The reason I was wondering about the 'waves' angle.
THE SAME THING THE OLD FEMINISTS FOUGHT FOR. . . IS THE SAME THING THE NEW FEMINISTS ARE FIGHTING FOR O.
Old ones die. . . new ones are born! Old SEXISTS die off. . . NEW ONES ARE BORN. It becomes a genetic cycle!
Thanks to 'religion' and 'AFRICAN CULTURE'!
Simple!

Thank you very much! kiss

I agree some so called 'feminists' are distracted. Free the tips is so cra.zy. Which responsible man do they see walking without top? Those people should be locked up
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
chillis1:

Na crackhaus you dey waste your energy on.

He is just like a more learned version of dinachi. grin
Lol, Chillisauce the day you quit typing my moniker is the day Obama relocates to Kenya.

I am not a version of anyone, I am the original version of myself - no counterfeit grin

Now scoot over, let me try having a conversation with Kanwulia...however hard that may be, given her antecedents. wink

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talking about feminism without including Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.......not complete
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

I agree some so called 'feminists' are distracted. Free the tips is so cra.zy. Which responsible man do they see walking without top? Those people should be locked up

These ones will call themselves feminists? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

These ones will call themselves feminists? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvYyGTmcP80

The woman looks sick...

No offence
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

As usual. . . you want to 'corner me' into a 'bush-argument'! grin
First of all, let us not bother with what 'others' invented.
I am more interested in WHAT YOU THINK! kiss
Put down your 'text-book'. . . I know you have "seen" the four walls of MANY CLASSROOMS!

Secondly. . . You are asking ME what rights I lack as a woman?
Heehn! You are asking ME. . . A NIGERIAN WOMAN. . . what rights I lack?

Do you have THE REST OF THE YEAR to discuss this? cheesy
It would not be enough. . . !

Why do YOU think I will die in AMERICA. . . and not in NIGERIA?

1. THE RIGHT TO MARRY 4 HUSBANDS! For starters without being stoned IN MY VILLAGE! grin
So of all things to advocate rights for, marrying four husbands is what tops your list? cheesycheesy
Can't you see the problem with modern feminism?

I already stated what I think about feminism, it has been bastardized and misused - now it's a mere shadow of a more driven and justified past.

There may still be true feminists among us, but the loonies, clowns, pseudos, and uncultured women spouting it these days overshadow them.

6 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

So of all things to advocate rights for, marrying four husbands is what tops your list? cheesycheesy

I already stated what I think about feminism, it has been bastardized and misused - now it's a mere shadow of a more driven and justified past.

There may still be true feminists among us, but the loonies, clowns, pseudos, and uncultured women spouting it these days overshadow them.

True
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Can't you leave insults out of it?

This is Christmas season biko

Some 'feminists' are opportunitsts, rude etc etc. Yes I agree.

I live my life according to my beliefs. I do not expect special treatment because I am a lady. That said, when the treatments come on their own e.g. telling me to be served first, I take them.

When I was younger, I tried to always say no and I was seen as rude/unappreciative. Besides, it left some of them embarrassed angry. Now I appreciate them and try to do same to them and others around me.
What insults again Bukatyne? Is it the short memory thing?

Na wah with these over-sensitive NL women o.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

What insults again Bukatyne? Is it the short memory thing?

Na wah with these over-sensitive NL women o.. undecided

Reread your first paragraph in that post

Na real over-sensitive NL women undecided
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Reread your first paragraph in that post

Na real over-sensitive NL women undecided
This is the first paragraph:

I have made no comment on NL stating that
feminism is evil - I know who did, and you should
go argue that with him/them...don't type it to me
to earn brownie points!
Wherein lies the insult?

Okay you're not over-sensitive, happy now? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

I was just joking!
Na wetin I wan take 4 men do? cheesy
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Look!
Everything and ANYTHING can be bastardized. . . .but WE MUST NEVER LOSE FOCUS OF WHAT IS RIGHT!
Yes! Just as with concepts such as religion and 'AFRICAN CULTURAL BUSH-WACKOS' . . . .you will always have 'extremists' who would use these labels to justify their various levels of PSYCHOSES!

Christians. . . Muslims. . .NAME IT!
There are true feminists. . . MANY!!!
You need to support those!
Simple!!!!

Am I not an example of a good NL feminist? grin

I can NEVER SUBMIT TO ANY MAN in my life o. . . .THE REASON I WILL FOREVER REJECT ALL RELIGIONS IN MY LIFE AND DEATH!!!!! I FIND THEM ALL SEXIST!!!! kiss A HIGH RISK OF BEING BRAIN-WASHED! I can NEVER risk losing my self-esteem! NEVER!!!! kiss
I DON'T TRUST AFRICAN MEN with ANY aspect of my being. kiss
From social. . .political. . . reproductive. . . emotional. . . financial. . . NAME IT!
I always look out for myself.
THE AFRICAN CULTURE IS A PARIAH CULTURE. . . essentially PREDATORY . . . . AT BEST!
MBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! kiss

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

This is the first paragraph:

Wherein lies the insult?

Okay you're not over-sensitive, happy now? gringrin

Whatever undecided

You did not see the rest of the post.

If I was sensitive not to talk of over, I would not have typed that epistle
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

Lol, Chillisauce the day you quit typing my moniker is the day Obama relocates to Kenya.

I am not a version of anyone, I am the original version of myself - no counterfeit grin

Now scoot over, let me try having a conversation with Kanwulia...however hard that may be, given her antecedents. wink

*taking a deep breath*

Observing for a change! grin
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I was just joking!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Look!
Everything and ANYTHING can be bastardized. . . .but WE MUST NEVER LOSE FOCUS OF WHAT IS RIGHT!
Yes! Like with religion and 'AFRICAN CULTURAL BUSH-WACKOS' . . . .you will always have 'extremists' who would use labels to justify their various PSYCHOSES!

Simple!!!!

I can NEVER SUBMIT TO ANY MAN in my life o. . . .THE REASON I WILL FOREVER REJECT ALL RELIGIONS!!!!! I FIND THEM ALL SEXIST!!!! kiss
Reason? A HIGH RISK OF BEING BRAIN-WASHED! I cannot risk losing my self-esteem!
I DON'T TRUST AFRICAN MEN with some aspects of my being.
Simple! kiss

I take it you can submit to a white man instead of a black man...yes? no?
If yes, something is inherently wrong with this opinion.

So you no know wetin you wan take four men do? gringrin
Have you not experienced that feeling of Ohhh e dey hot me, e dey pain me...but abeg no stop, e still dey sweet - fire on the mountain. cheesy

I support women who practise what they preach by empowering other women and not displaying crab-in-bucket mentality on one hand, and feminism on the other.

5 Likes

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

*taking a deep breath*

Observing for a change! grin
Good development cool
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRh_30C8l6Y

REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL FEMINIST!!!! kiss

God bless her
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

Good development cool

Please. . . support feminists like these!
Thank you! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji4i55cPWUA
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!
A GREAT AMERICAN FEMINIST!!!!! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Nr-vR9Btw
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

God bless her

It is not a small 'sointin' o!

MEN HAVE DONE MORE HARM TO WOMEN than women. Fact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKIQ_AyLi30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIqOhxQ0-H8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osi3iBomVNs

BEAAAAAAAAAAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY!!!!! kiss
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
bukatyne:

Whatever undecided

You did not see the rest of the post.

If I was sensitive not to talk of over, I would not have typed that epistle
You directed me to the first paragraph, not the rest of the post - though there are still no insults in my opinion.

But okay, apologies...

Can we go back to the discussion now?
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

You directed me to the first paragraph, not the rest of the post - though there are still no insults in my opinion.

But okay, apologies...

Please!

Thank you! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osi3iBomVNs
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by IDEApro(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Any day my girlfriend join nairaland, I give her the marching order
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by bukatyne(f): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
crackhaus:

But okay, apologies...

Apologies accepted cheesy

Expecting your feedback to the other parts of that post
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2014
crackhaus:

I take it you can submit to a white man instead of a black man...yes? no?
If yes, something is inherently wrong with this opinion.

So you no know wetin you wan take four men do? gringrin
Have you not experienced that feeling of Ohhh e dey hot me, e dey pain me...but abeg no stop, e still dey sweet - fire on the mountain. cheesy

I support women who practise what they preach by empowering other women and not displaying crab-in-bucket mentality on one hand, and feminism on the other.

White men are NOT oppressive to BLACK WOMEN!
They NEVER ask a woman to be submissive. . . they are the SUBMISSIVE ones. . .because they LOVE PEACEFUL HOMES!
Yes! I have experienced the 'hot-painful-sweet-FIERY-sensation IN MY MOUNTAINOUS 'TEXAS ORCHARD' cheesy . . . AND I WILL KEEP EXPERIENCING IT! I am still a 110% WOMAN with desires and MANY PLEASURES!!!! kiss But it can never take 4 MEN! kiss That is a man's world!

See? You are going around in circles. . .as usual! cheesy
You must be very angry at MANY WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE.
I don't blame you though. I understand it perfectly!!!!! grin

I AM VERY ANGRY WITH MANY NIGERIAN MEN ALL AROUND ME. THEY MAKE ME SICK!!!!!! ON AND OFF NL!!!! angry
It is a very, FOREVER mutual feeling. . .till we all DIE OFF AND RESURRECT! grin
It is a KNOWN FACT WE ALWAYS BRING OUT THE WORST IN OURSELVES. . .No apologies!!!!
With 'MEN' like you. . . A NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL KNOW NO PEACE, JOY OR HAPPINESS!!!!

Do you want me to show you how many men I have made happy in my life? wink
Na becos we dey for NL? grin

HOW MANY HAVE YOU MADE HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by IDEApro(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I was just joking!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Look!
Yes! Just as with concepts such as religion and 'AFRICAN CULTURAL BUSH-WACKOS' . . . .you will always have 'extremists' who would use these labels to justify their various levels of PSYCHOSES!

Simple!!!!

I can NEVER SUBMIT TO ANY MAN in my life o. . . .THE REASON I WILL FOREVER REJECT ALL RELIGIONS IN MY LIFE AND DEATH!!!!! I FIND THEM ALL SEXIST!!!! kiss A HIGH RISK OF BEING BRAIN-WASHED! I can NEVER risk losing my self-esteem! NEVER!!!! kiss
I DON'T TRUST AFRICAN MEN with ANY aspect of my being. kiss
From social. . .political. . . reproductive. . . emotional. . . financial. . . NAME IT!
I always look out for myself.
THE AFRICAN CULTURE IS A PARIAH CULTURE. . . essentially PREDATORY . . . . AT BEST!
MBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! kiss

Who is this okechukwu of a man that made you realise you were suppose to be created a man?
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:

Who is this okechukwu of a man that made you realise you were suppose to be created a man?

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Oh Gaaaaaaaaaaaaash!!!!

*scratches head*
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2014
bukatyne:

Apologies accepted cheesy

Expecting your feedback to the other parts of that post

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. . . . how sweeeeeeet! cry

*he will still cuss you next week o!*

1 Like

Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by KanwuliaJara: 12:13am On Dec 22, 2014
IDEApro:
Any day my girlfriend join nairaland, I give her the marching order

That is why she will 'remain' girlfriend for life na! grin
Re: Celebrating Powerful Women Of The World. . . .THE REAL FEMINISM!!! by crackhaus: 12:43am On Dec 22, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

White men are NOT oppressive to BLACK WOMEN!
They NEVER ask a woman to be submissive. . . they are the SUBMISSIVE ones. . .because they LOVE PEACEFUL HOMES!
Yes! I have experienced the 'hot-painful-sweet-FIERY-sensation IN MY MOUNTAINOUS 'TEXAS ORCHARD' cheesy . . . AND I WILL KEEP EXPERIENCING IT! I am still a 110% WOMAN with desires and MANY PLEASURES!!!! kiss But it can never take 4 MEN! kiss That is a man's world!

[s]See? You are going around in circles. . .as usual! cheesy
You must be very angry at MANY WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE.
I don't blame you though. I understand it perfectly!!!!! grin

I AM VERY ANGRY WITH MANY NIGERIAN MEN ALL AROUND ME. THEY MAKE ME SICK!!!!!! ON AND OFF NL!!!! angry
It is a very, FOREVER mutual feeling. . .till we all DIE OFF AND RESURRECT! grin
It is a KNOWN FACT WE ALWAYS BRING OUT THE WORST IN OURSELVES. . .No apologies!!!!
With 'MEN' like you. . . A NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL KNOW NO PEACE, JOY OR HAPPINESS!!!!

Do you want me to show you how many men I have made happy in my life? wink

HOW MANY HAVE YOU MADE HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE? cheesy[/s]
The striked out bits in your post are your uncultured and mannerless predispositions creeping up again - I am not a self-loathing, hateful, and spiteful person like you are.
I'm also not angry with any woman in my life...and this includes every woman in my life to the last decimal.

I have made and still make people happy my dear Kanwulia, and I don't need to prove this to a nonentity/invalid like you - it is you who needs to change the men in your life or better still, kill them and get it over with.
You already admitted to being angry with all of them around you, which is just some very foo.lish talk coming from a grown azz woman borne from the seed of a black man.

The white men you venerate with all your market-woman might and misguided ghetto strength don't give two fvcks about you...they do not find your loud uncouth kind attractive or intelligent enough to put a ring on it, the only men on earth who can manage your type are black men - you should be grateful.
A white man will probably smother or shoot you while you sleep, then he'll make up a story about how he did it in self-defense and go scot free because it'll be so easy to prove how violent and suicidal you are.

Offering sexual gratification to a man is the only thing you can use to make him happy (black and white inclusive), please go right ahead and keep making them happy that way...it's the best you can offer! kisskiss

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Tips To Sustain Your Marriage / How To Deal With Loneliness In Marriage / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.