Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Jumia Vs Konga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Vs Konga (9456 Views)

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / Innjoo I1s (jumia) Vs Infinix HOT X507 (konga) ?? / Jumia Vs Konga Online Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Vs Konga by dayuz5(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jumia Vs Konga the two are the best when it comes to buyin things online but which one do u tink is the best?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Kimmo(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Well, I can testify to how long it takes Konga to deliver purchased items. No less than two weeks. Maybe because of the season though, that was my first purchase and will likely be my last.
I've never bought anything from Jumia.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by loomer: 7:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
make them fight first

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by TCD: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Konga is better they do pay on delivery. Jumias pay on delivery is only restricted to Lagos or Abuja . I can never pay for what I have not seen physically.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by olahero(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
I love Konga much and I hate Jumia for their poor service. I order for phones and Tablets since 11th of December and I am yet to get them and it's even pay on delivery in Ikeja pickup station, I am tracking it ooo yet they are fooling themselves whenever I call them. Konga is delivering every of my order within 3days from the day I placed the order in Ilorin. Though their KExpress is here in Ilorin. Love KOnGA

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by UchihaItachi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Konga..free delivery cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by femimike1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
konga is free delivery to everywhere in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Olarewajub: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kimmo:
Well, I can testify to how long it takes Konga to deliver purchased items. No less than two weeks. Maybe because of the season though, that was my first purchase and will likely be my last.
Did anything go wrong?
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Deshannel(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Konga all the way
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Deshannel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kimmo:
For you to judge you have to have tried them both.
Konga dey try abeg, lower prices, free delivery plus access to exclusive limited edition packages/items before they make it to stores. I've had of someone complaining of buying refurbished phone from jumia without warranty (dunno how true)
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Penboy: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
When you open konga's software, you'll see: "leading online store in Nigeria".

When you open jumia's software, you'll see: "best online store in Africa".

I guess that settles it.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by rattlesnake(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
TCD:
Konga is better they do pay on delivery. Jumias pay on delivery is only restricted to Lagos or Abuja . I can never pay for what I have not seen physically.
haba

na wa for u ooo

even if u want jumia pay on delivery to potiskum jumia does it

hian!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Konga all the way,tested and trusted

1 Like

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
KONGA SUCKS!
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by mtprofessor5(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
jst in case
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Mordyb: 12:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Kimmo:
so true konga is slower than the slowest i ordered stuff 5 weeks ago and just 3 three day ago the said my order is arriving iagine if i didnt have to pay cash at that point
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by DoroMega: 12:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Konga rocks!
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by oluwaseunla(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2014
rattlesnake:
haba

na wa for u ooo

hian!!!!!!!!!

That's not true. Jumia doesn't do pay on delivery to my small town too. They will insist you come to the state capital to collect your stuffs. They only bring it if you pay online. Konga on the other hand brings it to my doorstep, even with pay on delivery. At my end, we mostly shop on Konga, because it is more convenient for us than Jumia. I've never had a problem with Konga till now. The longest it took them to deliver any of my stuff is one week. I've had delivery within 3 days of placing orders before.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Na Emeka shop for Alaba International sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by dridowu: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2014
I have never used any of them because i don't have an address , i live in the air. So i am everywhere.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by itstpia100: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Dunno
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by mohammad11: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2014
I always prefer Pay On Delivery.

And with the coments above I think its Konga i‘m trying out first.

I pray it will be sweet experiene with them...

1 Like

Re: Jumia Vs Konga by TCD: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2014
rattlesnake:
haba

na wa for u ooo

hian!!!!!!!!!
This must be a recent development. Because I can remember even as at black friday sales, pay on delivery was limited to lagos and abuja. Glad they are improving though.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by crowntoro(f): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2014
they are all the same but Konga is better though there is an item have ordered for since November 25 on Konga that up till now, they have not delivered to me.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Kimmo(f): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Deshannel:

For you to judge you have to have tried them both.
Konga dey try abeg, lower prices, free delivery plus access to exclusive limited edition packages/items before they make it to stores. I've had of someone complaining of buying refurbished phone from jumia without warranty (dunno how true)

Delivery was certainly NOT free. I ordered four items, they only brought two of them and I still paid 500 Naira for delivery. I live in Lagos, in case you're wondering.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Kimmo(f): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Olarewajub:
Did anything go wrong?

Yep. I ordered four items - two dresses and two skirts. I received the skirts nearly three weeks after I placed my order, till date, nothing on the dresses, which is about five weeks now.
My major grouse was with one of the skirts that was supposedly 100% cotton online, and turned out to be polyester.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by okiezman(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2014
The both have advantage and disadvantages, and both have delivery issues
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Deshannel(m): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Kimmo:

Delivery was certainly NOT free. I ordered four items, they only brought two of them and I still paid 500 Naira for delivery. I live in Lagos, in case you're wondering.
I ordered the infinix hot (just becos I didn't want to miss out on the promo offer grin) on Saturday and I just got a call this morning (Monday) that its on its way to my house (delivered within two days).
My online voucher has nothing more than the 13400 I paid for the phone. Every other charge is 0 naira. And yes, I live in Lagos.
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by Elparaiso(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
I have only used jumiq twice...
It took them 8 days the first time and 2 days the second
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by kunlexiest: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
av used both..konga is beta..i ordered for laptop it got deliverd unda 3days.whyle jumia hasnt delivrd d one i ordered for bout a week ago
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by kekakuz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Konga oshi
Re: Jumia Vs Konga by gloryl(f): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Try Kaymu..

www.kaymu.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do With Your Bb,am Tired Of Mine / Bolt Browser Has Been Discontinued / Transfers Files On Infinix Smartphones Using Xshare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.