Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family (38609 Views)

Nancy Of HipTv And Femi Adebayo In Cute Photo / Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Big Brother, Tayo Faniran Celebrates His Extremely Cute Son, Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by lalasticlala(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2014

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Beesluv: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vote Desmond for president 2019 grin

Cute family

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Airforce1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olushola elliot and family ain't looking bad at all

I'm jealous
grin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by holatin(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Desmond idiot family fine oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by holatin(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Desmond ediot family fine oooo

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by pretydiva(f): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Awww..so biuriful..c dem ajebuters
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by LillyAnne(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
The one standing by his Mum's right...abeg who does he resemble?

Cute family BTW smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Yustash001(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Cute....baba Ibeji meji....

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
They all resemble their father

Nice and cute family
Make the guy come dash me that twins Gene that he hasgringrin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by RaeMystix: 8:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Imagine the amount of chaos in that house? shocked shocked shocked..They're cute though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
The way the mum is holding the boy on the chair ehn! I'm sure he didn't wanna snap see his face grin he go stubborn!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by KingTom(m): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adorable children and beautiful wife.

Lalasticlala I must follow you enter front page today! Yes oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Ramiqueen(f): 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Cute family
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nice Kids..hope he doesn't go to the House of Reps to start jumping Fence like his National assembly compatriots
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by ammyluv2002(f): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kai! God pls I really want dis...cuteness overload kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by ireneony(f): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
if you know you love God click like but if love devil you can skip the like button

God is watching you

23 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by freshness2020: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
if you know you love God click like but if love devil you can skip the like button

God is watching you
...click the like button if ♈όϋ know she needs it bad bad!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by ireneony(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
freshness2020:

...click the like button if ♈όϋ know she needs it bad bad!
PLAGIARISM!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by freshness2020: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
PLAGIARISM!
lol!
Where is Ūя̲̅ copyright!

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
I remember my early secondary school days,I was so crushing on Desmond Elliot to the extent I used his name to write all my essays/letter writing. Lolz. Eg: Dear Desmond...

Well,cute family there. I love it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by iyatrustee(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Na lalastical?

Dis baby is front page bound cheesy cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by kingopta(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Cute pics
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by braintext(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Extremely!!!? 

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by dridowu: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
good night nigerians, have a sweet dreams

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
LillyAnne:
The one standing by his Mum's right...abeg who does he resemble?

Cute family BTW smiley
#in omawummi's voice# if u ask mee.....

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
It's either i have eye problem or that kid by the extreme left looks like a product of Osita Iheme

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Wendyslim(f): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
The guy by the left looks different undecided undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by OCTAVO: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok na.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Lordmykel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
See pot belly.

Photoshop embarassed grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Agimor(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Next on the front page list.
Re: Desmond Elliot Shares An Extremely Cute Photo Of Himself With His Family by Aare2050(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
N click olomigarri, alagbojedi, eleponagbo.
freshness2020:

...click the like button if ♈όϋ know she needs
it bad bad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / Ese Eriata's Outfit To Olajumoke's TV Series Launch Got People Talking / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.