Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? (3666 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hello Any Nice Lady From Nass State Poly Lafia...? / Need Nice Tour Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2014
YOU JUST DONT EVEN KNOW ME, YOU HAVE INTRODUCED YOUR SELF TO US, BUT I WILL NOT HONOR YOU BY RECIPROCATING THAT GESTURE, CAN YOU REST IN PEACE

CanadianBigBoy:

Dude, nope, I do not have a million dollars in my account. Money is not my priority.

But I am better than you in any sphere of life you name. You might have more money than I do, but I can introduce you to people that can absolutely flip your life. I mean people who have a high opinion of me.

What the heck is a million dollars? That's nothing homie. My brother has more than that, but he respects me. I talk, and he listens. I make suggestions on strategy for his mid sized firm, and he implements. I value that more. I'm a consultant homie.

BTW, I can do whatever I want. I make high six figures annually, so money is not a problem.
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

F.Uck Harvard. Wetin be Harvard. I was admitted to MIT PhD program in electrical engineering, and I declined it. slowpoke. Wetin be Harvard? Those mugus wey just dey sweet talk. They should try to compete in the technology space, and see if they will succeed! How many Harvard alumni is a top executive in a cool technology company?

Mumu, for your info, my younger brother graduated from MIT's chemical engineering BSc program, which is more highly regarded than 98% of Harvard programs.
Lord have mercy... See lie... Abegi make una nor waste una time with this guy.. . The guy na confirm Lienus mba,.make he continue to hype himself
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2014
FKO1:
Lord have mercy... See lie... Abegi make una nor waste una time with this guy.. . The guy na confirm Lienus mba,.make he continue to hype himself

THE GUY NA LAI MUHAMMED LOL, THE MOFO IS JUST TRYING TO HYPE HIMSELF, I BELIEVE HE IS IN THESE VISA FREE CARRIBEAN COUNTRIES LIKE TRINIDAD AND OTHER COUNTRIES...DONT WORRY HE WILL BE HUMBLED WHEN HE GETS HOME

OH I FORGET, MECHANICS ARE STILL ENGINEERS

NO MIND THE MONKEY

1 Like

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Dh fool yaself angry

HE HAS SUCCEDED IN DOING THAT
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 9:28am On Dec 22, 2014
tonychristopher:

THE GUY NA LAI MUHAMMED LOL, THE MOFO IS JUST TRYING TO HYPE HIMSELF, I BELIEVE HE IS IN THESE VISA FREE CARRIBEAN COUNTRIES LIKE TRINIDAD AND OTHER COUNTRIES...DONT WORRY HE WILL BE HUMBLED WHEN HE GETS HOME

OH I FORGET, MECHANICS ARE STILL ENGINEERS

NO MIND THE MONKEY
U dey mind am.. . E dey Yankee dey clean toilet, come here dey form activity

1 Like

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
FKO1:
U dey mind am.. . E dey Yankee dey clean toilet, come here dey form activity

lol.... he think say we no no say na empty vessel the make the highest noise
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by ronald4lif(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2014
Chai! Una wicked ohh lol, just came online now and saw his response to me and other blabbings but everything he needed to be told has been said already, but una for pity him small na
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by MRosario(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Why are y'all hating on this Guy, he just asked for a tour guide, and see all da hate. You people should just let him be, if he realises his folly he'll apologise, if he does'nt well duh it his life.
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by Evina(f): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahaha all these NL dudes hating on the guy. Why is it hurting you guys so bad? Is it your sister(s) he is requesting for?

The way una take dey beef the guy, it seems y'all are threatened by him. This can't be love for your home girls cos na una dey always type all the sheyt about "Nigerian girls". All of a sudden, you wanna protect em.

All these front una dey put up is a waste of mb cos gals wey go contact am don do so already.

1 Like

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by repogirl(f): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Chai, I sure sey im go don receive enough PMs from desperado chicks by now.

Naija girls haf suffer ehhhh!

Mr Canadian biggest boy, whose greatest fantasy in life is to sleep with Nigerian girl, all your engineering, UBH and other what nots na for ya pocket.

So because you dey Canada for ten years, make all Nigerian girls wey never even see plane fly for dia life, make dem bow for you?

You sound so condescending and conceited and your attitude stinks more than rotten fish. You seriously need a crash course in humility, it will help you a long way.

1 Like

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by Thinkr(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Choi* see as una wan kill op. Op you don't need to request from NL. Nigerian girls like longer throat even the ones wey dem papa get money sef. So just land first and you go see magic. Flex
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Evina:
Hahahaha all these NL dudes hating on the guy. Why is it hurting you guys so bad? Is it your sister(s) he is requesting for?

The way una take dey beef the guy, it seems y'all are threatened by him. This can't be love for your home girls cos na una dey always type all the sheyt about "Nigerian girls". All of a sudden, you wanna protect em.

All these front una dey put up is a waste of mb cos gals wey go contact am don do so already.
See the way you just dey misyarn anyhow... Na this kind mentality na dey make pple tire for una undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 5:25am On Apr 04, 2015
repogirl:
Chai, I sure sey im go don receive enough PMs from desperado chicks by now.
Naija girls haf suffer ehhhh!
Mr Canadian biggest boy, whose greatest fantasy in life is to sleep with Nigerian girl, all your engineering, UBH and other what nots na for ya pocket.
So because you dey Canada for ten years, make all Nigerian girls wey never even see plane fly for dia life, make dem bow for you?
You sound so condescending and conceited and your attitude stinks more than rotten fish. You seriously need a crash course in humility, it will help you a long way.

Go sleep bro. I'm still here soaring higher.

Go bang those girls that I have already split open their pussies......... =) STUPID!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by zicoraads: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
CanadianBigBoy:

Go sleep bro. I'm still here soaring higher.

Go bang those girls that I have already split open their pussies......... =) STUPID!!!!!!!
How far...U don show Naija? grin

Cc: Naijaboiy
Blackett
FKO1
ronald4lif
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by udmydearest(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
lafflaff123:
So you have lived oversea's for "JUST"10 Years? and you have suddenly forgotten Nigerian's Geography, so need a guide right? a female at that?oh its the Christmas and the mere mention of "Canada" is suppose to throw up willing girls your way right, she must have manners too? and probably be a Virgin too?because you are coming from Canada? how u dey look Canada sef?

You insult Nigerian women.

I am happy your asylum claim as been granted(I visit Canada a lot and 60% of Nigerian's there are from Liberia and anywhere there is war except Nigeria, and thats how you guys get papers there) and i am happy you are coming home after 10 years to flaunt your Canadian-ship.

So, while you were gone. Nigerian ladies have really improved.

A lot are far educated than you left them Years ago, a lot are professionals doing well in their chosen field, a lot travel to Canada and the United States like it is Abuja to buy just Handbags.

A lot are doing far better than you.

So while we are still on our discussion about teaching you some manners, i have some questions for you.

So all your long line/extended line of family to take you round has suddenly disappeared? or the whole of your dad and mom's family live in Canada too? maybe the whole of your village/town has migrated to Canada too and that's why you need a stranger to show you round?

Okay, you don't need a guide as i am ready to give you a description of how Nigeria is. It has not changed a lot since you left. The A/C at the Airport in Lagos does still not work well,Computer Village is still in Ikeja, the best pick pockets are still in Idumota, Imo State bride price is still the highest, The Ikwerres are still there lazy and looking for a non ikwerre person or business to obtain, The Oba of Benin is still on the throne, A.S.H.A.W.O still stand on the road every night on Allen Avenue, Port-Harcourt is still a one Road City(OLD ABA ROAd), Kidnapping has reduced and the militants are Warship owners now, Maitama in Abuja is still the heartbeat, of Abuja.

So you see? stop insulting our girls and if you must look for a cheap one, go to Allen Avenue and lets see how far your 10 years savings can last.
. Sweetheart, how on earth can I see u? Cos I need to give u a hug. Uve spoken so well and I raise my hat for u.
Re: Any Nice Lady To Be My Tour Guide In Nigeria? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
udmydearest:
. Sweetheart, how on earth can I see u? Cos I need to give u a hug. Uve spoken so well and I raise my hat for u.

Come give me a hug instead. I might translate that hug into a mug show, slamming that Vee Jay Jay intoto from all critical optical angles that the memory assumes a total internal reflection in your system.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Year Old Girl Inlove With Father! / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / Who Is To Be Blamed For This Kid's Action? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.