Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Spiritual Heart By Pastor Clement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Heart By Pastor Clement (549 Views)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) / Kim Clement's Prophecy Concerning Nigeria Before The 2011 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Heart By Pastor Clement by olola4(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
SPIRITUAL HEART.

JEREMIAH 24:7 MATTHEW 5:8 EZEKIEL 18:31
.....Then I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord and they shall be my people and I will be their God ,for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.
I want us to continue with the lesson I started yesterday. We are looking at the spiritual heart today. Yesterday ,we were told to keep our heart because it is the wellspring of life.
The Spirit of the Lord the Lord is particular about our hearts,why? It is the source of everything we do. In 1Samuel 16v7, the Bible talks about what we can see and what God sees."but the LORD looks at the heart"
To God ,David is the most qualified because of his heart for God! his heart has been refined ,purified and prepared by God to do the work.
God is still looking at the hearts of men today,whatever position we are holding in the house of God. He is much more particular about the heart we use to carry out the task given to us.
1 the general spiritual heart of a sinner is wicked and deceitful, if your heart is not regenerated, your sacrifices are meaningless before God.
2 It takes brokenness to have a change heart. God is the only person that can change our hearts .He told Jeremiah that He will give us a new heart.
3 The heart can be hardened and also become a place where the devil dwells
4 It is only the pure in heart that can see God. So our hearts must be sanctified ,purified , cleansed and made whole before we can see God.
5 If our Spiritual heart is sick, it will affect the physical heart ... for there is no peace for the wicked.
6 Until our heart is changed , it is impossible to know God ,HIS mind, purpose and plan for us. in fact, we cannot please Him .
7 Our rewards in heaven on the last day will be based on the hearts we have used to do the work not the eyes...... koladelolade.. com

(1) (Reply)

Predictions For 2015 / Self- Reliance Is An Unwise Habit / Loads Of Sickness And Diseases Rolled Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.