Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America (14270 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Dreyl(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I'm telling you grin
hehehehe...nice Dp you got,how are you doing? wink
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by tonychristopher: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
SkinnyDude:
lafflaff123
tonychristopher

come and see our prestigious canadian dish washer engineer

SHOW ME OUR DISH ENGINEER LOL
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2014
The op is one sad immature ANIMAL living in Canada, tsk! you don't talk thrash 'bout Nigerian girls and except them to f**k with you, stop spewing worthless rants from your anus!

9 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Lilamartedi(f): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Dreyl:
hehehehe...nice Dp you got,how are you doing? wink
Tanx smiley. I'm fine, u?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by SkinnyDude(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2014
tonychristopher:

the self acclaimed CanadianBigboy. in his previous post, he wanted a female tour guide. but here, his intentions are bad. he just want to have sexx. he doesn't sound like an educated person. i knew he was a liar.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by SkinnyDude(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2014
tonychristopher:

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Gloriagee(f): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Empty barrels bro...make the most noise and consistently too. Get over urself, truthfully n try being a girl's friend first. Most Nig females (myself inclusive) hate guys being over familiar. Better luck, next time hopefully

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Dreyl(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Tanx smiley. I'm fine, u?
i'm super good swt, so how's the preparation for xmas? wink
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Blazinraj01(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
The manner in which some guys talk, you will think God didn't mould them. angry

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by daey118(m): 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
And God no go allow u arrive Nigeria safely then... If u talk abt Nigerians' ladies in this manner, I wonder how u treat ur mother n ur sisters!! If u are coming home with this ur silly mind set, beleiving me u will naver arrive safely n if u manage to arrive u wil neva go back d same...
Lol..bruhhhhhh. Really. On one hand the guy is really pained and jst being stupid....then on the other hand .naija girls have plenty grah grah. ...it nt a matter of how e talks to mothers or sisters...if you meet them outside naija. You'll relate with ths gist...ha swear. Let's nt being denying
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by iamord(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
*memoirs of a paraing black man*

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by iamord(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
But jokes apart *therre is something wrong with majority of Nigerian girls*

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by iamord(m): 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
mayapop:
The op is one sad immature ANIMAL living in Canada, tsk! you don't talk thrash 'bout Nigerian girls and except them to f**k with you, stop spewing worthless rants from your anus!
OMG!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by iamord(m): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Senseless rants
. What Frustration can do

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CSTR: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
it's morning already .
You're not about power or authority anyway,you're just hyping yourself which is fine.At least it makes you happy so i wont hinder your fantasies.Welcome to Nigeria that's if you've even seen an airport before.
Unfollows thread #walksout like a queen
LA PALOMA HAS SPOKEN!!!

Hush kiss kiss kiss
What an idiott.
Empty vessel calling herself paloma.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by iamord(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

Bros, I like your way of thinking. Couldn't stop laughing.

I'm very nice bad guy. But it's alright. Give the girls a few chances.
bro.. I understand what u going through but u need to cool down with the ranting.. Itsan agreed fact that nigerian girls are a hard not to crack, and also some got some nuts unscrewed in their heads..but one great thing you will do is to respect yourself. Study before you make a move.. Sometimes ,don't even approach. Do small shakara na.. U seem too predictable, also don't act too Confident..and keep the sex part for one koro for your mind cos , from your reaction they can clearly read it from your body, and also. Probably the type of girls that you are attracted to are so not it.. There are cool ones that u can hold a convo With.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CSTR: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
The OP is right.
Nigerian ladies over there are something else.
Btw, why would a Nigerian young man in canada waste his time with Nigerian ladies when there are far more promising varieties over there.
There is nothing special about them in the first place.
I am sure you've seen enough Nigerian women to last a life time.
I personally make it a duty to stay away from Nigerians whenever i am in North america or europe.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by ipleddge: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Some guys comments giving me headache...so because you live in Canada now make all girls dey worship.only if you go to low life's girls when u come to Nigeria,but the Nigerians girls I knw will make u cry on top ur Canada...u ve been in Canada when u were 10,but u can pidgin English more than me

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by TheRealCoolHunK: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop being a p..ussy-a..ss nigga ,guy. Its a common knowledge black women in general has attitude problem. Most black women has man hormones and act very aggressive. If you walk up to a white woman and try to chat her up ,she will discharge you with your pride intact if she doesn't like you. But try it with a black women(most of them),and you get the bashing of your life. Infact,they will make sure you not only embarrassed but also make sure people around sees it and laugh at you. Any reason why black women are the less desirable women on earth,while every existing women on earth wanna taste a black man.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by wierdpsycho: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
cc amefrica
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by mirexxx(f): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mr canadian,teach me hw 2 play hockeycheesy
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Esdb(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

Sometimes, I wish I was ugly. I really wished for that really.

But I always let my whip talk for me, let my watch talk for me, let my house talk for me......let my achievements speak for themselves. There is a good reason why I'm called CanadianBigBoy

That is your problem. Pride. And no matter how desperate looking a Nigerian girl seems they hate the guts of a proud man. They have serious home training and they label people like you 'players'.

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eyahh,a nigga is pained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Esdb(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

O boy, I am not p.u.ssy a.s.s nigga.

But you are very correct. Black girls are in love with my Mocho. I hate them. And I also love them - that's the problem.

Them don show me my brother. I can't think straight. Some black girls fine eh. But they always make me feel say I don't stand a chance. I no no wetin be the problem. My buddies dey bang black girls eh. But me, even after introduction, it just haven't happened yet. I know I go for the best, but even then, with other races, I've been a lucky dude with their best, since I arrived here.

Man, 9ja girls. Maybe, I should stick with other races. But I love 9ja girls sha. Their yansh bro. E dey spark some chemical reaction in my brain. That's my first choice, but I no fit get am. So, I dey vex man.

I get money, I'm good looking, sociable guy, got vibes, but 9ja girls don finish me.

I always regain my self-confidence with other races. Guy, I dey fear 9ja babes bro. But I go show them when I enter PH next week.

I want to see legs screaming for help between my sheets during this holiday season. I will spark a thundering lightning in my bed room. That's my goal, and I always strive to achieve my goals, most of which I achieve.

that is your problem once again. You just want to bang them I hate guys like you. You see girls as sex symbols forgetting that someday you will give birth to a daughter. And if you see anybody messing with your sister you go bunkers. I pray you fuc....k a 'magun' laced pussy in ph so you will know girls are not just intimacy gadgets!

The only reason why you have your way with girls from other races is because those once are trained bitches from home. Their fathers parties,their mums invite their boyfriends over for family dinners just to tell the boy to use condom if they ever have sex. Mtchewww. Thank God for NIGERIAN GIRLS who's parent teach them from home, who's parent school them well to avoid animals like you who just want to spoil their lives. Mtchewwww! You will land safely o but you will Bleep a witch on getting to PH let us bet.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by tonychristopher: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
SkinnyDude:
the self acclaimed CanadianBigboy. in his previous post, he wanted a female tour guide. but here, his intentions are bad. he just want to have sexx. he doesn't sound like an educated person. i knew he was a liar.

We know he is just a nobody ...why am I wasting g my time on him whereas my Martini on the rocks is waiting for my kiss

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
wierdpsycho:
cc amefrica

Hahaha OP...

This issue has been lingering on for a while now. I've narrated my experience more than twice on this Nairaland.. Nigerian girls here 'tend' to be so stupid. Smh. When Canadians are busy being friendly our own go dey act like liquidated baboons.

More of the reason why I'm still single, I'm still watching if any of 'em go do normal soon, I've friendzoned more than 1 Canadian because of them, all because I want a Nigerian girl..

Their head go correct soon, but I pray it won't be too late..

Doortun, come narrate your ordeal with 9ja babes in Toronto too.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by wierdpsycho: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Amefrica:

Hahaha OP...

This issue has been lingering on for a while now. I've narrated my experience more than twice on this Nairaland.. Nigerian girls here 'tend' to be so stupid. Smh. When Canadians are busy being friendly our own go dey act like liquidated baboons.

More of the reason why I'm still single, I'm still watching if any of 'em go do normal soon, I've friendzoned more than 1 Canadian because of them, all because I want a Nigerian girl..

Their head go correct soon, but I pray it won't be too late..

Doortun, come narrate your ordeal with 9ja babes in Toronto too.. grin

is it just naija babes or all black babes

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
wierdpsycho:

is it just naija babes or all black babes

Here in Charlottetown, majority of black girls are Nigerians. Only few are from the Bahamas, Jamaica, and a 'microscopic' few from Ghana. grin

Based on my encounters, other black girls do normal than 9ja babes, I don't know what their problem is. undecided
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Divineluv14(f): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Attack....PH babes be warned cool

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop being a p..ussy-a..ss nigga ,guy. Its a common knowledge black women in general has attitude problem. Most black women has man hormones and act very aggressive. If you walk up to a white woman and try to chat her up ,she will discharge you with your pride intact if she doesn't like you. But try it with a black women(most of them),and you get the bashing of your life. Infact,they will make sure you not only embarrassed but also make sure people around sees it and laugh at you. Any reason why black women are the less desirable women on earth,while every existing women on earth wanna taste a black man.

Preach it, bruh. cheesy
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by wierdpsycho: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Amefrica:

Here in Charlottetown, majority of black girls are Nigerians. Only few are from the Bahamas, Jamaica, and a 'microscopic' few from Ghana. grin

Based on my encounters, other black girls do normal than 9ja babes, I don't know what their problem is. undecided
make una hold 3-day revival untop dia head.. grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

O boy, I am not p.u.ssy a.s.s nigga.

But you are very correct. Black girls are in love with my Mocho. I hate them. And I also love them - that's the problem.

Them don show me my brother. I can't think straight. Some black girls fine eh. But they always make me feel say I don't stand a chance. I no no wetin be the problem. My buddies dey bang black girls eh. But me, even after introduction, it just haven't happened yet. I know I go for the best, but even then, with other races, I've been a lucky dude with their best, since I arrived here.

Man, 9ja girls. Maybe, I should stick with other races. But I love 9ja girls sha. Their yansh bro. E dey spark some chemical reaction in my brain. That's my first choice, but I no fit get am. So, I dey vex man.

I get money, I'm good looking, sociable guy, got vibes, but 9ja girls don finish me.

I always regain my self-confidence with other races. Guy, I dey fear 9ja babes bro. But I go show them when I enter PH next week.

I want to see legs screaming for help between my sheets during this holiday season. I will spark a thundering lightning in my bed room. That's my goal, and I always strive to achieve my goals, most of which I achieve.

Bro, bia oo. I dey ur side since, nor fall my hand oo. 9ja babes are giving us stupid attitude here nor mean say make we vent out anger on the innocent ones back home. Between, me I nor just wan 'bang' them for the sake of it, tho I'm young but I just wanna be with only one Nigerian girl.

When you reach 9ja, you can sleep with as many as you want but erase this your mindset of venting your anger on them, with their legs screaming for help, it isn't very gentleman of you to do. smiley

My regards to Jonathan and Dame, bring me garri and egusi while coming back cheesy Safe trip in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Douglas Ogbankwa: Ladies Who Extort Men Risk 20-Year Jail Term / My Landlord's Wife Is Giving Me This "Come And Fvck Me" Sign / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.