Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,363 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 PM

How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East (5493 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / Tandriods Makes Buhari Gain More Fans / Can Gen Buhari Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria, I Need Sincere Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Nairalanders,According to Kastina state APC Governorship aspirant Masari in his own statistics these are the APC popularity in some region North West-90% ,North East-90%,South West-80% and as we all know that The only stronghold of PDP now is the South South & South East,So How can buhari gain more popularity here?
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by aariwa(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2014
By advocating for free and fair elections and having his vice to open any campaign rally with a popular gospel song.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by oziegbe2015: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
he doesnt need it, thats why amechi wasnt chosen because the east are naturally visionless and would go with pdp even though their apga admited they failed them. But imo would be split. And a good majority would vote gmb for those who are feed up with 16yrs of pdp. In south edo is 4 apc , rivers would split. The many in the other states would vote gmb 4 those feed up with 16yr pdp. Overall even if entire east and south vote pdp it is not up to half of north and west

12 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
he doesnt need it, thats why amechi wasnt chosen because the east are naturally visionless and would go with pdp even though their apga admited they failed them. But imo would be split. And a good majority would vote gmb for those who are feed up with 16yrs of pdp. In south edo is 4 apc , rivers would split. The many in the other states would vote gmb 4 those feed up with 16yr pdp. Overall even if entire east and south vote pdp it is not up to half of north and west
Bro I can see that You are a future political scientist
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lagos and Kano state vote its enough to cover only south East vote.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari doesn't need 100% votes of Nigerians to be declared winner. Majority votes from NE, NW and SW, plus at least 25% or more in NC and FCT is enough to return Muhammadu Buhari to power irrespective of what happens in the states of SS and SE. However, I am confident that Buhari will get a reasonable number of votes in Rivers, Delta and Edo states. God bless the General, and God bless APC

12 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
SW and Kano will overshadow SS and SE votes combined. But I'm confident that GEJ won't enjoy the popular votes that he got in 2011 from Rivers, Delta and Edo States

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
General Muhammadu Buhari doesn't need 100% votes of Nigerians to be declared winner. Majority votes from NE, NW and SW, plus at least 25% or more in NC and FCT is enough to return Muhammadu Buhari to power irrespective of what happens in the states of SS and SE. However, I am confident that Buhari will get a reasonable number of votes in Rivers, Delta and Edo states. God bless the General, and God bless APC
just deactivate your account if buhari loose because I go laugh you eh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
customized13:
what if reverse is the case bro??

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
customized13:
Buhari will win tongue

3 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari will win tongue
we shall see grin

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
what if reverse is the case bro??
I'm not the person vaunting.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by hurricaneChris: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:

Stop being sentimental dude!
In 2011, 1,281,688 people voted for Jonathan.

427,203 voted for ACN while 189,983 voted for CPC.

Combine ACN and CPC votes, they won't be upto half PDP votes!

Believe me those PDP votes were mostly from non-Yorubas.
Yorubas voted majorly for ACN and those who felt betrayed by Tinubu's last minute romance with GEJ, boycotted the election.

Note am not saying they didn't vote for PDP, rather more than 75percent of PDP votes in lagos state came frm non-Yorubas.

8 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
hurricaneChris:

Stop being sentimental dude!
In 2011, 1,281,688 people voted for Jonathan.

427,203 voted for ACN while 189,983 voted for CPC.

Combine ACN and CPC votes, they won't be upto half PDP votes!

Believe me those PDP votes were mostly from non-Yorubas.
Yorubas voted majorly for CAN and those who felt betrayed by Tinubu's last minute romance with GEJ, boycotted the election.

Note am not saying they didn't vote for PDP, rather more than 75percent of PDP votes in lagos state came frm non-Yorubas.
U didnt finish ur statement

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
u re talking asif its not this same ppl from the south east that makes a bulk of lagos and Kano population... or do u think dat all doz igbos u ppl make jest of in lagos to go back to there states wud vote for ur useless apc?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by donphilopus: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Amaechi, Okorocha, Oshiomole should not just sit down in Portharcourt, Owerri and Benin respectively, and assure the people's General of delivering their respective states for him. The Presidential Campaign should be taken to the grass root. Most of the indigenes of some remote villages in these States know Buhari more than Jonathan, but most of them still believe that Jonathan is 'our son', while Buhari is a 'core Northerner' whose agenda is to islamize this country.

These Governors should ensure that they organize LG-LG Campaigns for Buhari in all the LG Headquarters of their States. People should be made to know the reason they shouldn't vote Jonathan and the reason they should vote Buhari. Councillors/Supervising Councillors should take Buhari's Campaign to their wards. APC Supporters like me should also take the campaign to their family/household.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
SW and Kano will overshadow SS and SE votes combined. But I'm confident that GEJ won't enjoy the popular votes that he got in 2011 from Rivers, Delta and Edo States
guy Amaechi is not in pdp doesn't mean d ppl don't know d where to cast der votes in 2015... d only state dat Gej might loose in the southsouth is Edo... write it anywhere...w

5 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Glaxx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Will be back with comment
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Glaxx:
Will be back with comment
U wan go copy article ni?

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
lygn19:
guy Amaechi is not in pdp doesn't mean d ppl don't know d where to cast der votes in 2015... d only state dat Gej might loose in the southsouth is Edo... write it anywhere...w
Jonathan will win Rivers State but not with the same margin of 2011. That's my point

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
as for the southwest I don't know much abt dem... I haven't lived der b4... but one thing I know is dat all dz Yorubas shouting lagos has population shud go to there streets and ask for ppl name... they wud know dat out of every 4 ppl u meet in lagos, one is igbo, so let them stop talking asif the entire population of lagos is Yoruba, even if they re yorubas, they shudnt forget that there re also yorubas in pdp..do d math... as for d oda southwest states... even d yorubas on Nairaland re afraid even tinubu can see it staring him at d face, and he hopes they don't sell out over bags of rice...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
lygn19:
Rivers state is another Episode but APC have upperhands

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by oziegbe2015: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
customized13:
u mean if gej rig, cos thats the life line here. And if he tries it, there is a prophesy by apostle suleman that gej would be pdp last president so just knw that,

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by 9jii(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
If only they ll vote for the Interest of Nigeria no sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:

I hope you know that the number of South East votwrs living outside the South East is more than the number living in the South East.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
lygn19:
u re talking asif its not this same ppl from the south east that makes a bulk of lagos and Kano population... or do u think dat all doz igbos u ppl make jest of in lagos to go back to there states wud vote for ur useless apc?
Ogbeni do U know among the three major tribe in Nigeria Igbo people have the lowest Percent

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I hope you know that the number of South East votwrs living outside the South East is more than the number living in the South East.
that one is only applicable to EBONYI STATE
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Adminisher: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
There is hope for APC in Akwa Ibom (funny but true) and Rivers because of the long time links between the riverine people and the north and large numbers of other tribes living there.

The South East is under a dark cloud of lies, tribalism, islamophobia and northo-phobia. I don't see them recovering from these soon even though Imo State might spring surprises.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will be back in 2015 to ridicule the progressives. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
Ogbeni do U know among the three major tribe in Nigeria Igbo people have the lowest Percent
yes... but dat doesn't stop ur Yoruba brothers to still vote pdp if they share enough bags of rice... also don't forget elections won't take place in 3 northern states because of insurgency... plus d hundreds of northerners dat boko haram has been making extinct since 2011...

3 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:
There is hope for APC in Akwa Ibom (funny but true) and Rivers because of the long time links between the riverine people and the north and large numbers of other tribes living there.

The South East is under a dark cloud of lies, tribalism, islamophobia and northo-phobia. I don't see them recovering from these soon even though Imo State might spring surprises.
nigga give Gej his second term...at least for equality let the ijaws have a sense of belonging... if Buhari comes in 2019 we wud support him.
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by means(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
O yeah, saTANs always arguin that ndigbo make up 65% of Lagos. Yet are unable to produce a governor.
My take as always: It will take massive rigging for PDP to win 2015 presidential election. APC only needs NW, NE, SW & some marginal votes frm SS & NC.
SaTANs kno the reality on ground but keep screamin "MADNESS till 2019" as if their lives depend on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP Asks World Bank To Publish Documents On Funded Electricity Projects / Enugu Bans Unauthorised Social, Sporting Activities In Public Schools / Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.