Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account (9577 Views)

Facebook Auto Poster Drive Mass Traffic To Your Websites And Fiver Links / Google Honours Nigeria With A Nigerian Flag On Their Homepage / Webmasters- nairaland's Spam Police Keeps Flagging Posts As Spams And Hiding Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by Itzlinda(f): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by olaric(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
What an amazing and highly informative post. However, the only problem I have as a writer is getting foreign clients and a verified PayPal account or reliable PayPal exchanger who can change my money for me. I will be happy if you can put me through.

2 Likes

Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by uniziktimes: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2014
i have opened a thread on this. am also a write on freelancer and all my earnings goes to www.ecurrencyxchanga.com
they have strict rules but are very genuine and trusted. they hold paypal funds for 48hrs but after they pay and rates are Ok.
you can also try them.
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by Lekxel(m): 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
What when you log in with another browser, won't they detect it?
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by kayceeBrown: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
PLEASE HELP! ! !

The flag on my fiverr account has changed from US to Nigeria... I use anonymox but formatted my system then forgot to install it... Please would contacting their customer support help? Has anyone fixed this issue before?

PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by Olafiverr(m): 11:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
kayceeBrown:
PLEASE HELP! ! !

The flag on my fiverr account has changed from US to Nigeria... I use anonymox but formatted my system then forgot to install it... Please would contacting their customer support help? Has anyone fixed this issue before?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Leave it If you have faith you will surely getting order I have same issue and am still collecting order. check fiverr.com/jane_pro
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by SRK1(m): 3:40am On Dec 20, 2016
Who else wants to write a Fiverr review at a very GOOD rate?

Please, contact me at:

yourwriter01@gmail.com

Please, contact me regardless of the time you see this message. Thanks!
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by manueltm: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Olafiverr:

Leave it If you have faith you will surely getting order I have same issue and am still collecting order. check fiverr.com/jane_pro

Just checked. You have some negative reviews jane_pro. Is there no way you can hide or delete them? Or "no shaking"?
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
After registering my USA fiverr account with epic browser, can I be using other browsers without using VPN because am having issue login in to my account after registration. I have to change password for me to be able to log in.
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by stoluwatobi: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hi guys, so I had an issue with withdrawal of my funds on Fiverr and I had to contact CS, this has been resolved, but what I just noticed is that my country flag has been changed to Nigeria from the US it was when I opened my account.
I still have anonymox running on my chrome which is the browser I use for my fiverr account.
Now my question, do I have to disable anonymox to avoid running into issues with Fiverr and continue with my normal Nigeria ip jeje, or do I leave the anonymox the way it is unchanged (US ip) now that my flag has been changed to Nigeria.

I would appreciate help from anyone who has experience on this, I would really hate to lose this Fiverr account abeg, it took a lot of work to get to where I am now.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help.
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by CuriousX: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2017
stoluwatobi:
Hi guys, so I had an issue with withdrawal of my funds on Fiverr and I had to contact CS, this has been resolved, but what I just noticed is that my country flag has been changed to Nigeria from the US it was when I opened my account.
I still have anonymox running on my chrome which is the browser I use for my fiverr account.
Now my question, do I have to disable anonymox to avoid running into issues with Fiverr and continue with my normal Nigeria ip jeje, or do I leave the anonymox the way it is unchanged (US ip) now that my flag has been changed to Nigeria.

I would appreciate help from anyone who has experience on this, I would really hate to lose this Fiverr account abeg, it took a lot of work to get to where I am now.

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to help.

Can't you see that this thread is not active? I suggest you ask in an active fiver thread. Copy this question and paste it here for answers from experienced guys https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by olaleke1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Well, this doesn't work anymore.

If you verified your Fiverr account with a Nigerian phone number, welcome home already.

Fiverr will deport you, no matter what...
Re: How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account by flickstone(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2018
Please can i use this for clickbank reg since my account has been banned because they find out that i was accessing the site frm nigeria

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Website And A Blog? / How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? / Eyowo.com Seems To Have Lost Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.