Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,864 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers (8359 Views)

Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 / Cleanest 2008 Camry And 1999 Camry With Original Custom Papers / Cleanest Tokunbo Golf4 With Original Custom Papers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers by drekid(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
Also what documents should be requested from seller when purchasing a lagos cleared car?
Re: Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers by inspiredm(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2008
I will give detailed documentations in about 15 minutes.

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos.
cool cool
Re: Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers by inspiredm(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2008
Sorry for the Slight Delay,

The Nigerian Customs Documents for a Containerized Vehicle might be Slightly different from a RORO ( Roll On Roll Off ) Vehicle.

Basically the Documents you need to check for are.

The Custom Duty Card otherwise called the Motor Vehicle Duty Certificate ( Original Copyits a Light Green Colored Paper )

The Customs Revenue Receipt ( Photocopied )

The Pay-In Form Customs Duty Collection ( Photocopied )

The Nigeria Customs Payment Schedule ( Photocopied )

Bank Receipts to confirm Payments

The Customs Assessment Form ( Photocopied ) 2 Copies

The Certificate of Inspection ( record of Examination ) Original Copy Duly Signed by the Examination / releasing Officer, In Red Ink, Duly Stamped by the Nigeria Customs Service.

The Bill of Lading.

These are basically the Essential papers needed.
cool cool

NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE DULY STAMPED BY THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE Spherical Stamps.
Re: Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers by drekid(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2008
inspired_m:

Sorry for the Slight Delay,

The Nigerian Customs Documents for a Containerized Vehicle might be Slightly different from a RORO ( Roll On Roll Off ) Vehicle.

Basically the Documents you need to check for are.

The Custom Duty Card otherwise called the Motor Vehicle Duty Certificate ( Original Copyits a Light Green Colored Paper )

The Customs Revenue Receipt ( Photocopied )

The Pay-In Form Customs Duty Collection ( Photocopied )

The Nigeria Customs Payment Schedule ( Photocopied )

Bank Receipts to confirm Payments

The Customs Assessment Form ( Photocopied ) 2 Copies

The Certificate of Inspection ( record of Examination ) Original Copy Duly Signed by the Examination / releasing Officer, In Red Ink, Duly Stamped by the Nigeria Customs Service.

The Bill of Lading.

These are basically the Essential papers needed.
cool cool

NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE DULY STAMPED BY THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE Spherical Stamps.

Thanks for the inspired details, smiley
Re: Inspired_m How Can I Identify Real Custom Papers by inspiredm(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2008
drekid:

Thanks for the inspired details, smiley

Youre Welcome My Friend. cool cool
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

2002 Audi A6 3.0 Quattro Awd(nigerian Used) / Give Away 2009 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / Incredible Car MP3 Music Player FM Modulator With 206 Channels (For All Cars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.