Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:15 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP (1395 Views)

Amaechi’s Letter To Saraki Lacks Merit, Says PDP / Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate / Buhari Is "Semi-illiterate" Says PDP......Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by pinkyberry(f): 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), commencing name-calling, has asked Nigerians not to vote for the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, because he is “semi-illiterate.”

The characterization was made by the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Prof. Wale Oladipo when he hosted leaders of the party in the diaspora at the party's headquarters in Abuja on Monday.

He described the APC as a political party that is not really ready to offer an alternative to the teeming masses of this country as its only agenda seems to be to see the departure of the PDP.
“But I know that God loves this country so much,” he said. “God has decided that this country will remain indivisible and has decided that this country will continue to wax stronger."

Oladipo vowed that Nigeria will not go back to 1983 where it will start doing trade by barter with Brazil.

"God has decreed it that we continue to pilot the affairs of this country and continue to implement the transformation agenda,” he stated.

He observed that the next election will be unlike previous elections because for the first time, the opposition has come together in the APC.

"They have passed through a motion and endorsed their perennial candidate. We have beaten him three times, we are going to beat him once again.

"The next election is going to be between darkness and light, it is going to be between a cross cosmopolitan highly-focused Ph.D holder and a semi-literate jakput,” he said, adding, "Nigeria cannot afford to go back, we will continue to move forward."

Oladipo urged the representatives of various chapters to understand that they will be called upon to enlighten Nigerians on the programmes of the PDP wherever they reside in the world.

"You will also be called upon to counter negative propaganda that the APC is making against our party and our country in different countries of this world.

"Of course, we are not perfect but our mission is perfect. We mean well for this country and we believe the country should continue to be one and that we should be a market-driven economy while at the same time, providing succor for the weak. "

Source: www.diamondreport.com.ng

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by IKJ66(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
As for me I don't care........team gmb !!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by pinkyberry(f): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
IKJ66:
As for me I don't care........team gmb !!!!

Cool. Your views are always respected grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by ambrosini593(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
God4bid. I refuse to go back to 1983. GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by donphilopus: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
I prefer an honest semi-illiterate to a clueless PhD Holder who can't even control his wife, let alone Nigeria. It's time to send him back to Otuoke. Enough!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by xtianh(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Since the educated ones has failed us. Its time to turn the way of semi-educated #GMB2015 @APC change

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by temitemi1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Phd in cow rearing grin grin grin... GEJ d real DR!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by Sweetlemon(f): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
And what has the so-called Phd holder done for us?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by waternogeteneny: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
The daft that will contest with Ndiigbo for President in 2019 and lose. U must contest again in 2019 as aspiring to be President biko. Northern President spoiler!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by IKJ66(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
pinkyberry:

Cool. Your views are always respected grin grin grin grin
is that suppose to be a compliment ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by Islie: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Is this PDP issue based campaign and debate

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by pinkyberry(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
IKJ66:
is that suppose to be a compliment ?

Somehow....Don't get offended, pls.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by IKJ66(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
pinkyberry:

Somehow....Don't get offended, pls.
........cheers !!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by Collynzo22: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Islie:
Is this PDP issue based campaign and debate
Is the education status of someone who wants to be President of Nigeria not an issue?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by slimfit1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yet he behave like a literate
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by theM16: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
So much for an illiterate who at least knows stealing is corruption. Only a mentally challenged will say such!!! In a sane environment that statement should mke em resign. Stealing public funds is nt corruption!!! Wtf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by Islie: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Collynzo22:

Is the education status of someone who wants to be President of Nigeria not an issue?

And what has the certificate of the present president done for the country.
saying, stealing is not misappropriation or corruption

That's why I still remember what OBJ said.. ..
We have five presidents and not one

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by Tattooboy: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
ambrosini593:
God4bid. I refuse to go back to 1983. GEJ till 2019
If goin back to 1983 means jailing of these thieves in Government, i dont mind.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by pinkyberry(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
theM16:
So much for an illiterate who at least knows stealing is corruption. Only a mentally challenged will say such!!! In a sane environment that statement should mke em resign. Stealing public funds is nt corruption!!! Wtf

That was harsh...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by chemali: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
If this report is true, then PDP has in its fold a lot of educated illiterates whose certificates need to be verified. Chief amongst them is the president with his stealing is not corruption statement. Now, this professor adds to the rank. What's the criteria for being described as semiliterate?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by oneeast: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bokoharia is finished.. cheesy cheesy

I am not sure am gonna vote a semi illiterate over a Ph.D holder!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is the man calling Gen.Buhari names. He looks like a mob assassin if you ask me.

P.S: GMB is better educated than GEJ, plus nobody knows if GEJ is truly a PhD holder.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
One of PDP issue based campaign sad

Mtchewww! angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Is ‘semi-illiterate’ Says PDP by OKDnigeria: 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tattooboy:
If goin back to 1983 means jailing of these thieves in Government, i dont mind.

U can proceed! Go as far as u want... As for d rest of us, we're moving forward.

(1) (Reply)

Busted: Buhari Cheated His Way Into The Nigerian Army / Gov. Aliyu Sidelines Deputy, Makes Speaker Acting Governor As He Proceeds On Haj / A Nairalander's Prediction On The March 28 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.