Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career (563 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / 10 Reasons Not To Pursue A Man / A Lesson About Why Men Don’t Pursue Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
That what my bay send to me guys just disappointed,and meanwhile she's has been acting up lately

She base in. Lag and am in ekiti just dose long distance relationship
Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by temitemi1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bros wetin u dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by chibwike(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Swaqwiz:
That why my bay send me guys just disappointed,and meanwhile she's has been acting up lately

She base in. Lag and am in ekiti just dose long distance relationship
meaning?
Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by 1one: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dude is confused

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by Beennkumar(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Even Google translate couldn't help me out with this. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by iceberylin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Waitn you smoke undecided
Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whaat?

Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by Sanchez01: 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Please Gimme Space To Pursue My Career by EJanni(f): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
heartbreak no allow dis op. Reason well agn o! sorry e go better.

(1) (Reply)

The MYSTERY OF Bachelors And Spinsters / Important Things You Should Know About Marriage / Girls Are Like Hot Pepper...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.