Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director (13732 Views)

PDP Names Special Committees' Members / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Tenim47(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2014
i smel vanity
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Nivlin: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Oh, OK

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by gidistar: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
ok
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
SuperModerator:

oh! I get GEJ's reason for choosing him.
so that is his plan.
he knows he can't defeat Buhari without rigging
We shall wait for both of them at the polling booths

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

What happens if the case in Lagos between Koro and the rest is not settled before then?
INEC will substitute the names. Thats all
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Ali will do it again. Tested and Trusted.
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by datribune: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
How clueless is dis GEJ?. d discredited AHMADU ALI of d ALI MUST GO SAGA is chairman of a re-election campaign. I mean how clueless can u get?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by taharqa: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
He's a youth of course and it is PDP's policy to always recognise the youth in the biggest decisions they make!!
Well, at least his own 'youth' is younger than that of d APC Presidential candidate cheesy ...
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by oziegbe2015: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
chesterlee:
ALI = Operation SWEEP THE NORTH...

I trust Ali...he will get at least 40% of northern votes (Middle belt) for Oga Jona...

GEJ till Baboons and Dogs soak in blood!
the man cannot even influence his ward, like sambo who cant win his l.g.a. Is this not the same ali must go. Why pdp nor use anenih, tukur, ogbolafor, jang and their 86yrs old ex minister of youth

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by omenka(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2014
taharqa:
Well, at least his own 'youth' is younger than that of d APC Presidential candidate cheesy ...
cheesy.

Edit.

Just found out Amadu Ali was born in 1936, that makes him 78years old!!! shocked

Taharqa you see una life??

I've always said it that age shouldn't be made an issue when discussing delivery of goodies in politics. Success or failure in politics has no age restrictions. We aren't talking olympic marathons here.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by ZionJay(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
We are now ready to return GEJ to Aso rock
In your dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by anonimi: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2014
sademola:
Ahmadu Ali is a young, very young and vibrant guy!!! grin grin grin

omenka:
He's a youth of course and it is PDP's policy to always recognise the youth in the biggest decisions they make!!

Just like the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC Youth leader who is 53 years (football age oh) old grin shocked

Let us forget the old soldier pensioner that has been brought out of retirement to be collecting bank loan at 72 years old for his application form grin

Clueless mugus too plenty for this country I swear!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by oziegbe2015: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Pdp and their constant recycling of old gagoos with pot belle. Change is here with men like osibanjo,fashola, rochas, ameachi, fayemi, el rufai etc

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by mazzi: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
That ali guy sabi the job given to him like madt.anyways Gej till buhari starts to speak english like obama

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Kolade354(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
chesterlee:
ALI = Operation SWEEP THE NORTH...

I trust Ali...he will get at least 40% of northern votes (Middle belt) for Oga Jona...

GEJ till Baboons and Dogs soak in blood!
is it in north were many people have been killed who vote for jonathan.......219 abudtecd parent will also vote for im.........his vote is in ogogoro state

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
ok
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by lacasa: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
PDP has failed already.

Let Ali no think that rigging mechanism he is notorious for will win tthe day for them this time around.

From Kaduna to Kebbi down to borno, there are nno posters of Goodluck Jonathan nor does any bagger dare campaign openly for him.

The politics of ethnicity and religion GEJ and PDP adopted to fool majority in 2011 is noww coming back to bite them in the butt.

I can categorically state that GEJ is seen as Osama Bin Laden was seen in the USA in 2011.

Even mere mentioning his name is a taboo to us, cos most of the poor masses believe if he is not allowing the crisis in the North-East and Kano to continue for political gains, they believe he is anti-north!.

It's karma!.

#GMB/PYO2015
#Change4Progrress
cool

4 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by tomiwiyu: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
weather ahmadu alli or banaja tukur. all i know is SAI BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Mentcee(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Congrats. Have a wonderful xmas.
sirugos:
Hello Nairalanders, you guys should help me and thank almighty Jesus. My wife just delivered a baby boy this morning. Am now a father
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by huptin(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Ahmadu Alli is Obasanjo's good friend, this could be a ploy to bring baba back to the fold, in any case Baba has no option now but to support GEJ now, his Kwankwaso calculation has fallen flat, and he will surely not want GMB to win.
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by datribune: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2014
sademola:
Ahmadu Ali is a young, very young and vibrant guy!!! grin grin grin

THIS IS WHAT WE AR SAYING. d man is 78 yrs old. Born in 1936. So many youths ar ignorant of nigerian history & that's why they talk d way they talk. Pls educate urself on nigerian history. In 1978 Ahmadu Ali, then a Colonel in d nigerian army was minister of education when there was a major student uprising nicknamed ALI MUST GO in which many nigerian students died. Ahmadu Ali is a discredited man. Another reason to send GEJ ouuuuttt! SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by softandsweet(f): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
kodded:
jonathan till buhari find his missing tooth grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin. Nigerians are really funny I swear. I love my country.
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Orikinla(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
We are now ready to return GEJ to Aso rock
With Dr. Ahmadu Ali? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by datribune: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Just like the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC Youth leader who is 53 years (football age oh) old grin shocked

Let us forget the old soldier pensioner that has been brought out of retirement to be collecting bank loan at 72 years old for his application form grin

Clueless mugus too plenty for this country I swear!!!

GEJ must be d definition of clueless mugu if he can bring d infamous ALI MUST GO as chairman of a re-election campaign. At dis point one can definitely conclude dat d man doesn't know what he's doing. Imagine Ali must go. What an outrage. Another reason to send d clueless one packing.
FYI Ahmadu Ali is 78 yrs old. Born in 1936.
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by banki(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
this same Ahmadu Alis company.......was indicted in the fuel subsidy scam of 2012 of course he has not been punished instead he is being rewarded to manage his campaign......that's my president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by datribune: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2014
taharqa:

LIAR! Ahmadu Ali is 78 yrs old. Born in 1936.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by datribune: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
cheesy.

Ahmadu Ali is 78 yrs old. Born in 1936
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Pajames4all: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2014
[size=59pt]corruption on increase[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Forwetinnah: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
Chief Thief Ahmadu Ali is the same notorious Ali who was the PDP Chairman that supervised the rigging of 2007 election at all levels. He is the eddiot that boasted that PDP will rule Nigeria for the Next 50years (from 2006), he is the eddiot that said "There is no progress without PDP". By the grace of God we shall humiliate him.

Clap for yourself...and Buhari's DG campaign is such a saint sent from above? Ameachi who sold Rivers State assets to fund his VP ambition. APC is badder than Worst

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Forwetinnah: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:

With Dr. Ahmadu Ali? grin grin grin

Didn't Buhari swear not to contest Elections after the humiliation he got in 2011?? Wetin him still dey find for Aso Rock?? This is democracy, not military dictatorship. ..he should start from LGA chairman first or Deputy Governor like GEJ grin
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by HACKPASTOR(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
Hello Nairalanders, you guys should help me and thank almighty Jesus. My wife just delivered a baby boy this morning. Am now a father

Congratulation my brother,
start from this moment u will be experience Good things in ur life, nobody will cry over anybody, and d baby will fulfil is Destiny, IJN AMEN SO SHALL IT B
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by banki(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Clap for yourself...and Buhari's DG campaign is such a saint sent from above? Ameachi who sold Rivers State assets to fund his VP ambition. APC is badder than Worst

which asset, the asset no get name abi.....

I am talking about someone who just recently was indicted for stealing money from the fedral government through subsidies, there by making the average Nigerian buy kerosene for 120 naira and petrol for almost 150 naira before the strike and is now 97naira from 55 naira.

Meaning cost of living went high because of people like this and Mr President instead of jailing him and Ifeanyi Ubah and Jimoh Ibrahim and their likes is busy rewarding them.... after you clowns will tell me to keep supporting jonathan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Azeez Maruf 'Tula Oyo' Kidnapped By Soldiers In Oyo - Family / APC Begins ‘walk The Ward’ Campaign / President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.