Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director (13744 Views)

PDP Names Special Committees' Members / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters / Sale Danboyi Is Dead, (PDP Campaign Director General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by victorazy(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
kodded:
jonathan till buhari find his missing tooth grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Forwetinnah: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
Ali will do it again. Tested and Trusted.

I don't trust anything from the core North
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Eziachi: 10:57am On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
Hello Nairalanders, you guys should help me and thank almighty Jesus. My wife just delivered a baby boy this morning. Am now a father
Congratulations, some good news at last. I
hoped you have had some good night sleeps before hand because it's going to be very rare commodity now, unless you will be a typical old fashioned Nigeria dad. Hope not.
All the best to you and your madam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Vote for change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by ransomed: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2014
If Ali could go as at then, uncle Jona is already on his way to country home.

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by epoxide(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
Hello Nairalanders, you guys should help me and thank almighty Jesus. My wife just delivered a baby boy this morning. Am now a father

Congratulobia sir

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Forwetinnah: 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
banki:

which asset, the asset no get name abi.....

I am talking about someone who just recently was indicted for stealing money from the fedral government through subsidies, there by making the average Nigerian buy kerosene for 120 naira and petrol for almost 150 naira before the strike and is now 97naira from 55 naira.

Meaning cost of living went high because of people like this and Mr President instead of jailing him and Ifeanyi Ubah and Jimoh Ibrahim and their likes is busy rewarding them.... after you clowns will tell me to keep supporting jonathan

Gov. Amaechi Sold Rivers State Assets To Fund APC, Buhari – Tonye Princewill | Sahara Reporters - http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/21/gov-amaechi-sold-rivers-state-assets-fund-apc-buhari-%E2%80%93-tonye-princewill

My regards to your saint...

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by sirugos(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Eziachi:
Congratulations, some good news at last. I
hoped you have had some good night sleeps before hand because it's going to be very rare commodity now, unless you will be a typical old fashioned Nigeria dad. Hope not.
All the best to you and your madam.
my bros, e no easy ooo. I d try my best. Eziachi are U from eziachi in orlu?
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by sirugos(m): 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
HACKPASTOR:

Congratulation my brother,
start from this moment u will be experience Good things in ur life, nobody will cry over anybody, and d baby will fulfil is Destiny, IJN AMEN SO SHALL IT B
Amen brother.
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by tsodjete: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
Congratulations

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Eziachi: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
Ali will do it again. Tested and Trusted.
Gosh! You've changed your tone?
So an even older guy is now tested and can be trusted all of a sudden? grin
I thought you are allergic to older person in political responsibility?
Ali of a'll people can be trusted just for your convenient? This is not even funny but I cannot help it, honestly.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Eziachi: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
my bros, e no easy ooo. I d try my best. Eziachi are U from eziachi in orlu?
Am from Orlu zone local council but not from Eziachi.
My best friend at Bishop Shanahan college in them days was from Eziachi.
We both enrolled into the Biafra army the same day and was posted to the same division.

We were side by side when he was killed at Ogoja. I was the one that has to tell his mum (a widow) that he won't be coming home at the end of the war when I made it home because no one told her officially.

The guilt I felt being alive and telling her that her's isn't, has always haunted me. He was two years older than me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by drey076(m): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
We shall wait for both of them at the polling booths
Jona wil loose galantly
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by nickxtra(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Recycling of men of the ancient. Never again! Infact, Ali Must Go!!
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by sirugos(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eziachi:
Am from Orlu but not from Eziachi.
My best friend at Bishop Shanahan college in them days was from Eziachi.
We both enrolled into the Biafra army the same day and was posted to the same division.

We were side by side when he was killed at Ogoja. I was the one that has to tell his mum (a widow) that he won't be coming home at the end of the war when I made it home because no one told her official.

The guilt I felt being alive and telling her that her's has always haunted me. He was two years older than me.
which side of orlu are U from? Coz am from orlu and also school there at Shanahan
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Fellonigerians: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
This might mean that OBJ is still supporting GEJ...
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Eziachi: 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
which side of orlu are U from? Coz am from orlu and also school there at Shanahan
Sorry, let's just leave it at that. Nothing personal, I just love my privacy.
I hope you understood and not offended? Well, we are both old boys of the same school. Small world. In the 80s I bought the a beautiful yellow/white set of Adidas football jersey for their senior team, that was the last time I was there at BSC.
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by sirugos(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eziachi:
Sorry, let's just leave it at that. Nothing personal, I just love my privacy.
I hope you understood and not offended? Well, we are both old boys of the same school. Small world. In the 80s I bought the a beautiful yellow/white set of Adidas football jersey for their senior team, that was the last time I was there at BSC.
bye
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
keep sharing positions to pple who are ready to loot for u...only God can judge u now, e be like sey dem want to tell another story again, in 2baba's voice
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by zantama05(m): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
which Jesus cos know in 9ja we got Jesus which one you talking to. the one in aso Rock or........
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
good chance for him to make more money

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by Tohpeh(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by gbishman: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
PDP is the only party in the world who practices the ideology that when u are stepped on on trampled on u should never cry out.
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by koolly009: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
"KOOL-END LANGUAGE CENTRE, Gwarinpa.
We teach German, French, Spanish & English.
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch.

Venue: No 3, B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa.
Kolade. : 08035949272
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by theV0ice: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
all hail the ýoung' and vibrant Ahmadu Alli. cheesy cheesy

i'm sure the e-warriors are so ashamed that he's even older than GMB grin

GEJ falling his agents' hands since change appeared on the horizon

God bless Nigeria abeg
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by kosovo(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:

Get a life cheesy
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by sademola: 2:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

Clueless mugus too plenty for this country I swear!!!

And the number one is living near a rock in Aso grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by sirugos(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
kosovo:

Get a life cheesy
please don't spoil my happy mood. Merry Xmas in advance
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by kosovo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
sirugos:
please don't spoil my happy mood. Merry Xmas in advance

Hohoho! Same to you.. and welcome to parent-hood.. More responsibility cheesy
Re: PDP Names Ahmadu Ali As Jonathan’s Campaign Director by anonimi: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
sademola:

And the number one is living near a rock in Aso grin grin grin

Representing the MORE clueless fellow citizens who elected him there, not so grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Sad Story Of Man Who Designed Nigerian Flag / Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists / Enugu Port-Harcourt Rail System Takes Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.